I Like You, Kai.

EXO Imagines/Scenarios.

You and Kai has been best friends since young. You two were like inseparable, and got through anything together.

But just one problem, you had a massive crush on Kai but you know that you couldn’t do anything about it since he already has a girlfriend.

Yeah, you were really jealous and envious of the girl but were also really happy for him despite your broken heart.

Actually, you had the chance to tell him how you felt about him, but something had came up that day and couldn’t make it to the spot where you two were supposed to meet up.

Your mother had gotten into a really bad car accident that day and had to miss meeting up with Kai to be with your mother.

In all honesty, he had something that he had wanted to tell you too and you were a bit anxious to find out on what exactly what he was going to say to you but with the condition of your mother you couldn’t go.

Of course, Kai had no knowledge of the accident because you were afraid to worry him sence he had started a liking for your mother. She was like a mother figure in his life because he didn’t have a mom. Or at least that’s what you know. He would never really talk about his mom to you.

Your mother is still in the hospital in a comma and you have been making up excuses to skip out on you meeting up with Kai. Sure, you were jealous and didn’t want to feel like a third wheel, but also you had to take care of your mother.

Your father had passed away two years earlier and your parents had never mentioned about any of your relatives to you so you assumed that you didn’t have any.

Its now a weekend and you were invited out to hang out with Kai and his girlfriend. Yet again, you had came up with an excuse to get out of it but Kai had thought that you were acting a bit strange.

He had always noticed your change since that day that you were supposed to meet but didn’t think of anything intil now.

He felt worried about you that he had canceled his own date with his girlfriend judt to follow you to wherever you was heading. He had to get to the bottom of it once and for all.

You had came out of the school heading your way off to the hospital when he had decided to follow behind you.

He had made sure to keep his distance to keep from getting detected. He had to be careful of not getting caught until he knew on what you were up to.

You had finally made your way to the hospital after stopping by the convent store picking up a few things before heading to the hospital.

You entered the hospital heading off to the room that your mother was in puttinh the bags of snacks on the night stand by her bed as you had turned to help adjust your mothers blanket.

Kai had followed you all the way to the room as he had peeked through the little glass window with his eyes going a bit wide. He had seen you adjusting the blsnket in your mother confused of what was going on until he had gotten a better look at the patients face will well as he could feel himself tumble back in disbelief of what he was seeing. He shook his head with all the info he was trying to process in his head as he had slid down the wall into the floor.

You had finished up on adjusting things for your mother as you had looked up to see someone that looks a lot like Kai through the glass window.

You thought that you were just seeing things but you had to go check just to make sure that your eyes weren’t playing tricks on you.

You had stepped away from your mothers side for a bit as you had went over to the door looking through the glass to see no one there.

You tilted your head as you had positively had thought that you had seen someone as you had opened the door to jump a little in surprise to see Kai sobbing on the floor with his face in his hands.

You had shut the door walking over to him trying not tot startle him too much as you had lifted your hand to touch his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"I didn’t want you to find out like this." You had told him. He had looked up at you with red swollen eyes as you could see the hurt in his eyes that you would keep something like this from him.

"W..why didn’t you tell me?" He asked you. You felt your heart sink to the pit of your stomach.

"I didn’t want you to worry." You had told him. He had pushed your hand away getting up from the floor as you had just looked up at him hurt.

"You could of told me. She’s like my own mother cause she’s been there for me. You should have told me." He said. You had gotten up from the floor trying to comfort him again but got pushed away.

"I’ve been worried sick about you." He said.

"You’d normally wouldn’t give up the chance to hang out with me. And I knew something had of been wrong." You were lost of words as he had just entered the room walking over to your mom.

You had followed him walking over next to him as you watched him lift his hand to grab a hold of her hand.

"How long has it been?" He had asked you with tears just running down his face.

"A few months." You told him. He just suddenly lost it as he had began to break down and cry uncontrollably. Your heart broke at the site as you had embraced him in your arms to try and confort him.

After a few hours of sobbing, he had finally got it under control as you and him had walked back out of the room to talk.

"Is this why you didn’t show up that day that we were supposed to meet?" He asked you. You couldn’t really respond back as you had just nodded your head.

"I’m sorry. I should have told you." You told him.

"So each time that you ditched me to hang out, you were here helping with your mom?" Again, you couldn’t respond so you just nodded your head.

"I was going to tell you a few times but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it." You said as a few tears had started to escape from your eyes. Kai didn’t like it at all when you cried so he had wrapped his arms tightly around you embracing you to comfort you.

You felt bad hugging him knowing that he had a girlfriend but you just couldn’t help yourself from crying.

You had finally stopped crying after a few minutes as you had backed away from Kai wipping your tear staind face.

"Better?" He had asked you with a smile but honestly you didn’t feel any better at all. You still had strong feelings for him but you know that you can’t have him.

"I..I need to tell you something." You told him. He looked at you a bit confused of what you meant but he nodded his head assuring you to continue.

"I know that I have no right to say this but I really need to get it off my chest." You said. He was still a bit confused at to what you were trying to say.

"I like you, Kai." You had finally came out with. His eyes went wide of the sudden confession as you had felt your cheeks burn in embarrassment. You knew that you shouldn’t have said that as you had quickly turned to head back into the room when all of a sudden you were stopped and pulled back and before you knew it Kai had his lips smacked into yours. Your eyes grew wide of the sudden action bit you just couldn’t stopped yourself from melting into the kiss as you had kissed him back. You wasn’t sure on what his intentions were but at that very moment you didn’t care as you just was too into the kiss to pull away. Just, all you knew that you wished that it wasn’t just a dream, but real.