Sehun's Jealousy.

EXO Imagines/Scenarios.

EXO had wanted to go to the amusement park but not without Sehun, your best friend, inviting you. Of course you had agreed to go because you loved the amusement parks. Your favorite rides were of course the Roller Coasters. 

"Sehun-yah, let’s go on that one!" You said happily while dragging Sehun behind you with the other members following you from behind. It was the fourth coaster that you have been on today and you felt like nothing could stop you from having fun.

"Sure, anything for Y/N." Sehun had said back to you. You all had finally reached the coaster and was about to get in line when Luhan had stopped.

"You all can go. I’ll just sit this one out too." You had stopped to turn and look at Luhan and noticed that he was scared. You had suddenly remembered his fear of heights. You had let go of Sehun’s arm and had went to go stand next to Luhan wrapping an arm around his. He had looked up at you a bit shocked and confused of your actions.

"I’ll wait here with Luhan oppa. You guys can go ahead." You had told Sehun and the others. Sehun looked a bit hurt that you would rather sit out with Luhan instead of ride rides with him.

"You sure?" Xiumin had asked you while the others had already left to go stand in line. You shook your head letting him know that you were postitive that you wanted to stay with Luhan. He just simply nodded his head and grabbed a hold of Sehun who was standing there a bit dumbfounded and hurt pulling him along with him to catch up with the others. 

"You didn’t have to do that. You could of gone with them." He assured you. You had turned to him smiling.

"It’s okay. I don’t like see you being all alone while we were having fun without you." You had told him.

"Now, come on and lets go play some games. I want you to win me a stuffed animal." You had told him. You had turned to go to the nearest game stand. It was one with the water gun where you had to shoot it at the target.

"Which one you want?" Luhan had asked you. You smiled and pointed to the big stuffed wolf animal. Luhan had looked at where you was pointing and felt a little sweaty. Luhan had secretly liked you, but couldn’t tell you because of Sehun’s feeling towards you. 

"O..Okay. I’ll try my best to get it for you." He had told you with a smile on his face. You smiled happily and clapped your hands together as he had sat down on the stool waiting for the announcer tell him to shoot.

"Get ready. Get set. Go!" The guy had said and Luhan had already started shooting the target. He was determined to win the stuffed wolf for you that you wanted. 

You stood to the side and cheered him on. He was close to be being done when suddenly the bell had rung. Luhan had stopped and turned to with a huge smile. You just stood there a bit confused on whether or not he had won the game.

"We have winner!" Guy said pointing towards Luhan.

"What would you like?" He announcer had asked Luhan. Luhan had gotten off of the stool pointing to the big stuffed wolf that you had wanted. The guy had smiled and shook his head as he had went over grabbing the wolf and came back giving it to Luhan. Luhan then turned to you shyly and lifted the wolf up to you. You smiled cheekily as you had lifted up your arms to grab a hold of the stuffed toy and hugging it close to you.

"Thank you oppa!" you squealed in happiness. 

"You were awesome. Can you teach me how to play?" You asked him. He nodded his head agreeing to help you play the game. You had sat your wolf toy in the stool next to you as you had taken your seat in another stool. You had lifted your hands to grab a hold of the water gun when suddenly Luhan had lifted his hands and gently place them firmly on yours around the gun.

"You have to focus in order to hit the target." He had told you. You had felt his warm breath hit the back of your neck as you could feel your heart flutter.

"Ready go!" The announcer had said. You wasn’t in your right of mind when Luhan had told you to shoot. You had nodded your head and had pushed the button. You was doing well at aiming and was about to win when suddenly you was pulled away from the game by someone.

"What are you doing?" You had heard Sehun’s voice. You had looked at him and he seemed mad at you, but more mad at Luhan.

"He was just teaching me how to play." You had tried to reason with him. He didn’t listen as his jealously had kicked in more grabbing a hold of your hand and had started to walk away. You looked at Luhan with a sorry look written on your face as you had picked up your stuffed wolf as you walked by.

Sehun had suddenly stopped. You looked at him confused when he had then suddenly turned to look at you. You was a bit scared as you had tightly hugged your stuffed wolf that Luhan had won for you.

"What’s that?" Sehun had angerly asked you pointing to the stuffed toy.

"My stuffed toy that Luhan oppa won for me." You told him still hugging it. He became more jealous as he had jerked the stuffed toy from you. You looked at him confused and hurt when he had threw it away.

"Sehun-yah! Why’d you do that?" You had asked him as you had tried going to go get it out of the trash can but you was stopped by Sehun. You had angerly turned to look at him as he had suddenly pulled you closer to him locking his lips on yours. Your eyes grew wide out of shock when Sehun had back away and looked at you.

"I don’t like you with Luhan hyung. If you wanted something you could of asked me to win it for you. I like you. Y/N." You was stunned of the sudden confession as he had pulled you in to a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"