Kyungsoo's Confession.

EXO Imagines/Scenarios.

"Hyung, stop pacing back and forth. You’re making me dizzy!" the maknae whinned. Sehun would always complain on what the other members do in front of him. You might think he done it because it annoyed him, but he just simply enjoyed giving them a hard time.

"Stop telling me what to do. I’m older than you." Kyungsoo told him. He honestly would always pace back and forth just waiting on your texts. That’s how anixious you had made him.

Yeah, he knew that you two were only friends, but he couldn’t stop liking you. You two have been friends, good friends since before his debut in EXO, but he secretly grew feelings for you over time as time went on.

"Waiting for her reply?" Jongin had asked him with an evilish smirk written all over his face. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes in annoyance when suddenly his phone went off. He quickly looked down at his phone with a huge grin on his face when his read your name.

He quickly clicked the button to read your answer to his last text.

'Sure, we can meet tonight. Pick me up 7?'

A huge smile grew on his face he jumped up in joy. He was so happy that you agreed to go on a date with him. He was confident in finally being able to come out about his feelings towards you.

"What’s with the jumping up and down for?" Beakhyun had asked out of the blue coming out of now where with a bag of chips stuffing his face.

"Y/n had agreed to go on a date with Kyungsoo." Sehun had said with a roll of his eyes. DO had turned to Sehun with a bit of a poker face on.

"Jealous much? Why don’t you go call Luhan and go on a date with him?" Kyungsoo had sarcasticly said to Sehun. Sehun didn’t seem too pleased with Kyungsoo’s sarcasm as he had gotten up from the chair he was in and left.

"That was a bit too harsh. Don’t you think?" Beakhyun had asked as he had sat down where Sehun was once sitting.

"He started it!" Kyungsoo whined.

"Ah, forget it. I have a date tonight and I better go hurry up and get dressed." He said so edgarly. He turned and quickly went to his room to pick out something nice to wear.

Later picking you up.

Kyungsoo had reached your house with a bouquet of flowers. He anxiously knocked on the door waiting for you to open it. He smiled cheekily to himself feeling all excited when your door had finally opened.

"These are for you." He said nervously as he slowly lifted his arms to give you the flowers. A slight blush flushed your cheeks as you took the flowers from him. He then shot back up looking at you with a big happy smile on his face.

"Y..you didn’t have to." You told him as you lifted up the flowers to your face so you could sniff them a bit.

"Its okay. I wanted to." Kyungsoo told you.

"I’ll just go put them in some water real quick." You had told him. You had went back inside to quickly find a vase to put them into.

You had quickly came back to see a nervous Kyungsoo play with the sidewalk with his feet. You shyly smiled to yourself at how cute he was.

"We can go now." You told him. He looked up a little bumbfounded at what you meant at first until he finally remembered yours and his date.

"Ahh, yeah." He shyly said as you had shut the door behind you. You both had then started to walk yalls way over to his car as his chauffeur had opened the door for both of you. You both had climbed in one after the other. The chauffeur had shut the door and ran over to the driver side getting in and drove off.

At the restaurant.

You both had made it to the room reserved just for you and Kyungsoo. You both were just happy and chatting while eating a nice dinner of your favorite food.

"Is it good?" Kyungsoo asked you. He liked you so much that he wanted this night to be perfect and go according to the plan.

"Yeah, its very good." You told him with a smile. He smiled brightly as he felt himself begin to feel a bit sweaty. You had looked up from your plate to notice and became worried.

"O..oppa, you alright?" You asked him. He just nodded his head in response when he had suddenly jumped up from his seat with his hands on the table. You looked at him in shock of the sudden action.

"Y/n-ah, I have something that I have to tell you." He had said with a serious look on his face. You was a bit confused of his sudden actions but you had nodded your head to allow him to say on what he needed to say.

He had then came over to you getting down on one knee and grabbing a hold of your hand. You suddenly felt your heart flutter because in all honesty, you had feelings for Kyungsoo as well but you couldn’t tell him. It could of messed up his debut in EXO and you knew on how much it meant to him to become a singer.

"I like you, y/n. I’ve liked you for a long time now. Please, will you be my girl?" You suddenly felt a rush of happiness run threw you as your eyes felt a little watery.

"Honestly, I’ve liked you for a long time too. But, I couldn’t tell you when you had finally debuted in EXO. I didn’t want to ruin it with a rumor." You told him. He was a bit shocked if hearing you say that you liked him too, but he was also happy. He had smiled as he had gotten up off his knee pulling you up out of your chair gently grabbing you by your cheeks and leans in to kiss you gently on the lips.

You had felt a bit dizzy of the kiss, but fireworks was going off in your head. He had then leaned away a bit looking at you in the eyes. “I love you, Y/N.”

"I love you too, Kyungsoo." You told him. He smiled that bright amazing smile that you loved so much as he had pulled you into an tight embrace.