Two

Regret

"Welcome Home, Ms. Eunji." greeting an old man who wore black suit with smile.

"How are you Ajusshi ?" Eunji replied.

"Very Well young lady." said the old man with the funny accents and took Eunji bag.

"Thank you Uncle." Answer Eunji.

"I have to get back to the office, Mr. Yoon will show your room. Excuse me Ajusshi." Said Sunggyu left Eunji in front of the house along with Mr. Yoon.

"Be careful Samchon." Said Eunji and waving her arms while Sunggyu shook his head.

“How is Bomi ? So long I’m not met her ?"

"Bomi fine, she so excited to meet Miss. Since the incident, Madam Kim dan we are always worrying. Sorry Miss I am presumptuous to say this, but Miss should not despair."

"Thank you Uncle." Answer Eunji.

"How are they ?" Ask Eunji again.

"Mr. Kim was busy taking care company in Europe with Madam, while Mrs. Kim and Mr. Sunggyu handling company in Korea. Mr. Woohyun recently completed filming the latest his dramas. Mr. Myungsoo after from Africa now working in Korea."

 

"Unnie.." shouted Bomi came running.

"Bomi-ah, how are you ?" Ask Eunji give Bomi big hug.

"Well Unnie.." said Bomi cheerful.

 

Mr. Yoon told Bomi to helped carry Eunji bag. Bomi talk incessantly when show rooms. Eunji saw the house that she used to live before moving to America with her father and mother. The house was still warm and cozy atmosphere. Nothing has changed from the layout and furniture, just paint the house which looks new even though the color is still the same as a few years ago when Eunji decided to join her parents moved.

The room was not overly large, cream-colored paint which makes the room feel warm, inside there is only one bed that has a buffer such as White-colored netting .

Right beside the bed there is long couch with almost similar to the paint color the wall. On the left of bed are dresser and a bed with pink ornaments and arrayed in which bookcase.

In front of the bed there is a long table and next there is pink door, the door to the bathroom turns are preceded first with wardrobe .

"Isn’t this Sunggyu Samchon rooms. Why change Bomi?" asked Eunji. Eunji know first this is Sunggyu room Eventhough interior this room change. Sunggyu is the grandfather Kim's favorite son, this is the second-largest room and has two balcony first facing towards the front of the house and the next view leads directly onto the garden and home glass next to the house.

Bomi put Eunji bag on the bed and helped tidy up Eunji clothes into dresser.

"Unnie still call Mr. Sunggyu as Samchon ?"

"Of course, he was brother my uncle, so I called him Samchon."

Bomi smiled heard Eunji words, "Since Unnie go, Mr. Sunggyu moved back to the room old brown color, he says there is more quiet and comfortable."

Eunji nodded her head understands but still there is a question. Then she helped Bomi tidy the room.

“Whether Unnie stay long in here?" Ask Bomi putting Eunji shoes on the shelf next to the closet.

"As of now it looks like I'm staying here." Answer Eunji.

"Really? I'm so Happy." Said Bomi excited.

As they were chatting suddenly they heard shouts and footsteps in a hurry.

"Who is screaming understairs mi ?" Ask Eunji with puzzled face to Bomi.

"I think I know, that's for sure .... "The words cut off when there is someone opened the door violently.

"Eunji-ah." Bid Woohyun with breath rather exhausted.

Woohyun then tightly hugged Eunji. Bomi shook her head and continued her work.

"Woohyun-ah, I can’t breathe." Eunji said in a choked voice.

Woohyun let go of his arms and pulled Eunji sitting on the sofa next to the bed.]


"How are you ? I'm glad you came, what do you think of Seoul City ? Are you going for a walk ? You know now autumn, the air may still not suit to you. Have you eaten ? You want to eat right now ? or do you want ... " Woohyun said quickly made little laughter in Eunji.

Woohyun stopped talking and asking why Eunji laughing.


"Woohyun-ah, talk slowly. You're like the thief chased alone."

 "Woohyun-ah, call me Oppa, live in America make you lost your manners."

"Oppa?" Asked Eunji. Bomi who heard Woohyun chuckled.

"You know since you left my heart is not calm, you never even called or sent an email." Woohyun said annoyed.

" Nam Woohyun, you still have not changed."

"Every night, I'm waiting for email and your message, but it did not come."

"Stop Nam Woohyun, don’t let me throw this vase to you."

Woohyun looked Eunji with pretended sad face.

"Have you no shooting today ?" Ask Eunji.

"For you I'm willing to leave my job." Answer Woohyun.

Eunji shaking his head . "When I read the article you're involved scandal with what's her name, Hyori , hyoli , hyomi , I forget who it is .. "

"Her name Hyomin Unnie." Bomi answered quickly look  Woohyun seems not remember her name.

"Hyomin, who?" asked Woohyun. Eunji just rolled her eyes see the lack of attention Woohyun.

"In the movie The Thousand Man, the Director is Park Seo Jung." Replied Bomi again.

After Bomi said the name of the movie director, he has remember, "She's nobody, she just so  always near me. I'm always waiting for you, which I dare with another girl."

"Yes, yes Greasy man started again. Bomi, please beat this man."

Bomi who saw both just chuckled.