Six

Regret

Eunji and Sunggyu has arrived at the hotel where Sungyeol party. Sunggyu help her out of the car. Upon entering the entrance, some people look at them.

People are surprised to see Sunggyu with a woman, they saw Eunji from head to toe, Eunji who uncomfortable, trying to stay calm and look for where Sungyeol, Sungjong or anyone she knew, because she was trying to separate from Sunggyu.

Eunji release Sunggyu hands when she saw Bomi and Sungjong who was talking to a man, but Sunggyu pulled back Eunji hands, "Where are you going?"  

"I'm going to look for Sungyeol."

"We come up together Eunji, of course we will see Sungyeol together."

Eunji who want to argue Sunggyu pulled directly into the middle of the room.

"Why do you look tense," asked Sunggyu saw Eunji has now been firmly hold of his hand.

"Samchon not feel, everyone looked at me with a strange look. I feel strange about this place."

"No, you will not be alone here, I will not leave you alone." Sunggyu said, frowning at her.

Eunji rolled her eyes, like usual Sunggyu is not sensitive to the surroundings. They met Sungyeol who was talking to a beautiful woman and y –typical Sungyeol-, when Sungyeol saw them he excused with the woman and went to Sunggyu and Eunji.

"Happy birthday Sungyeol-ah" Eunji greeting and hugging Sungyeol.

 "Thank you Eunji, I miss you,"

Eunji smile, "I miss you too,"

Sunggyu cleared his throat, "Thanks for coming hyung." Sungyeol hugged Sunggyu, after Sunggyu say happy birthday to him and left Eunji with Sungyeol to meet with Sungyeol parents.

"I heard from Sungjong said you were going to settle here," asked Sungyeol took a drink from the waiter and gave it to Eunji.

"Well, I wanted to be a singer and acting school in Korea."

"If you're having trouble you can call any time."

"Thank you Sungyeol."

"Are you with Sunggyu-hyung okay? I know I should not interfere with your problem, but ... "

"What do you mean? I'm fine with Samchon. I do not hate it. If I hate it I might not come up with much less live with them."

"I know everything Eunji, Sungjong told me."

"What does this tell Sungjong was not true. Listen, today is your birthday and I do not want to talk about my problems to you. "

"
I assume you're like my sister, so I'll help you if you need."

"Thanks Sungyeol-ah."

"Are you better start calling me oppa."

"Euughh, first Woohyun and now you." Said Eunji with irritated face and Sungyeol laugh.

Myungsoo newly arrived, stands beside Eunji and chat with Sungyeol. Eunji leave them and find a place to sit, she looked around and saw Sunggyu who was talking to an older man and a young girl, she smiled shyly when the old man seemed to be introduced at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu reply to her greeting and smiling, the old man left Sunggyu chatting with the girl.

"If gaze could hurt then maybe he'd fall on the floor." Said a man sitting beside Eunji.

Eunji shifted her gaze to the side and saw a handsome man who is now sitting beside her, he was have very charming smile, at the moment she lost control when he change their empty drinks with new and his touch made Eunji body becomes warm, but she kept her face expressionless.

"Who are you?" Asked Eunji.

"I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself first. My name is Suho."

"And you?" Asked Suho who saw Eunji silent. "Your name beautiful, I've never seen you at a party like this before."

Eunji rolled her eyes, it is so obvious that it is probably one of Sungyeol playboy friend, Eunji trying not to be lured by Suho words. But for some encouragement from him which she replied, "Eunji, Jung Eunji. Sungyeol old friends. "

"You like him?" Asked Suho pointed Sunggyu.

"No, why do you think that?" Eunji said as she drank her drink and saw Sunggyu who was still chatting with her.

Suho smiled, "Because you're always staring at him with sad eyes."

"You'd better leave me and enjoy this party like the others," said Eunji change talks.

"I think this party is not attractive and it seems like there are other people who also think like me."

Suho leaned closer and his voice dropping even lower made Eunji hearts pound, "We could go somewhere else, and I could buy you dinner."

Eunji trying to get her distance back. She could only imagine how many women this guy had mutilated in his lifetime. His smile had disappeared while he waited for her answer, and he looked vulnerable now, taking a chance on asking her out.


"Dinner?" she said.

"Yes." He bent closer still. "Somewhere quiet where we can talk. You look like the lonely, and I'm somebody who'd like to accompany."

Eunji smiled at him. "That's a terrible line. Does it usually work for you?"

He froze for a second, "Well, it has up till now."

"It must be your voice," Eunji said. "Your voice beautiful."

Suho smiled at the words, "So, you coming?"

Eunji thinks for a moment, she remembered that she had not eaten from lunch while food here too fancy and not to her taste, she wanted to eat at fast food. But go with a stranger is also not the best choice.

But she thinks maybe it's okay she's gone for a while, after all, hse does not know a single person at the party.

"Ok." Answer Eunji take Suho hand and stood up from her seat.

"But, promise me no more lame lines," she said, and watched his jaw clench.

"Anything you want," he said.

Eunji shook her head. "Another line. I will make your handsome face into something not beautiful again. And free food is always good." She picked up her purse from the table.

Last thing Eunji saw as they left was Sunggyu looking outraged, but Eunji don’t care because Sunggyu who first left her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always want to post my update but I'm very busy lately because my job at church ....

And my bestfriend who had just come from out of town for the holiday ask me to accompany her, so we were always traveling reminiscing school days.
kekeke ------

Enjoy the story, sorry if my writting far from perfect,,,