Five

Regret

“So Noona stayed there or not??” ask Sungjong while wiped down counter in front of him.

 

“No.” reply Eunji.

 

“And you accept Sunggyu hyung plan ?”

 

Eunji bit her lip, “I don’t know, I am still thinking.”

 

“And what you are doing now?”

 

“I will do as the original plan. Get in to Ahreum and work with you until I found what I need to know about Howon.”

 

Sungjong sighed and look at Eunji, “What’s that necessarily ? Cant you forget about that and start new life.”

 

“That imposible Sungjong.”

 

"What if Sunggyu hyung know your plan?"

 

"He will not know if you don’t tell him." Eunji drinking orange juice and looked at Sungjong, "Since when do you call samchon with Hyung, I know you is not close with him."

 

“My cousin is personal assistant Sunggyu-hyung, he often came here, Sunggyu-hyung regular customer in my cafe.”

 

“Your cousin ? How could I not know.”

 

“His name Jang Dongwoo, he lives and schools in Japan. You never meet him.”

 

“Jang Dongwoo, how long he had worked with samchon ?” asked Eunji.

 

Sungjong shrugged, “Maybe 5 years or more, i don’t know, i think he knows Sunggyu-hyung before they work together.”

 

“Jang Dongwoo.”

 

“No.. No.. No.. Eunji, i know that look.”

 

“What look ?” ask Eunji with innocent face.

 

“Your face said ‘I will use Jang Dongwoo for my plan’.”

 

“I don’t think like that.”

 

“Don’t lie to me. Dongwoo-hyung's right hand Sunggyu-hyung, you could not get any information from him.”

 

“Ok, maybe i can try.”

 

“No, i said no Eunji with N and O.”

 

“Why you get so mad ?”

 

“Promise me you didn’t think to use Dongwoo-hyung.”

 

“Yes, I am promise. But I will stand with my plan.”

 

“Eunji-ah, can you trust Sunggyu-hyung just this once.”

 

“Are you defending samchon ?”

 

“No, but i think Sunggyu-hyung not that bad.”

 

“Oh, now you on samchon side.”

 

Sungjong reached out and awkwardy patted Eunji hand, “I am not anybody side, i think Sunggyu-hyung have reason, and if you continue this you will hurt yourself.”

 

“I will not hurt my self Sungjong, you don’t need to worry. I am promise.” Eunji smiled and pleased that it is still there in this world that really worried her. Sungjong like the brother that she did not have.

They met at school when Eunji less familiar with the student at school, Eunji often alone in the music room while singing nd Sungjong which at that time accidentally get into the room, immediately clapping and invite Eunji to be friends although Sungjong younger than her.

 

“Are you came to Sungyeol party tonight ?”

 

“Yes, yesterday Myungsoo ask me to come with him.”

 

“Do Bomi come too ?”

 

“Yes, she will come with me.”

 

“Can I her Noona ?” ask Sungjong with sparkling eyes.

 

 Eunji laughed, “Why, you like her ?”

 

“No.. Yes.. I don’t know, i think she don’t like me back.”

 

“Oh my god, I am so happy, you must like her a lot, I remember you always don’t like girls.”

 

“Noona, I like girls, I am not gay.”

 

“Yes, you not gay, but when in school you always reject everytime there is girl ask you out.”

 

“I don’t like girls who ask a man date first, if like that, she don’t respect herself by throwing herself.”

 

“Ok, ok, ok, I get it. When you tell her ?”

 

“Tell what ?”

 

“Tell you like her, idiot.”

 

“I still don’t know.”

 

“You must be hurry because I think Woohyun like her.”

 

“You are kidding isn’t it?”

 

“No, yesterday, Woohyun ask bomi to company her to supermarket.”

 

“No way, I definitely lost against Woohyun-hyung.”

 

“Hei don’t immediately be despair, I will help you if you give that tiramisu free.” said Eunji pointing images tiramisu in counter.

 

“You always eat here for free.”

 

“Hei, you my dongsaeng and when high school I help you a lot you know.”

 

“Yes, yes, yes,, just stop, I will give you that.” Eunji smiled and waited Sungjong for take on her tiramisu.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You came to Sungyeol party ?” ask Sunggyu when he see Eunji out from her room dress with red gown. 

 

“Yes, samchon go too ?” ask Eunji and looking Sunggyu with black suit.

 

“Yes, you can go with me if you don’t have , I know Sungjong with Bomi, I saw they already go.”

 

“Thank you but I am promise would go with Myungsoo. I will wait him.”

 

“Oh, Ok.” Sunggyu replied and headed downstairs.

 

Eunji follow Sunggyu down, she sat in the living room waiting for Myungsoo. Sunggyu come sit beside Eunji.

 

“Samchon don’t go ?” ask Eunji when she look Sunggyu sit beside her.

 

“I can wait for you until Myungsoo came.”

 

“Huh, Ok.”

 

“Are you have thinking my offer ?” ask Sunggyu still play with his phone and not looking Eunji.

 

“I guess that’s not you offer but your decision.” Sunggyu didn’t answer because Eunji phone ringing.

 

 “Myungsoo-ah, I've been waiting you here.”

 

“What ?” “No, Its okay, you don’t have to worry. You don’t have to call Mr. Yoon. I will go with Sunggyu-samchon.” “Don’t worry Myungsoo, see you there.”

 

“Why ?” ask Sunggyu when Eunji hang up her phone.

 

“Myungsoo still have shoot, maybe he will late. I think I will go with Samchon.”

 

“Ok then, Lets go.” Sunggyu stood out of the house preceded by Eunji.

 

Eunji froze when Sunggyu touch her shoulder when she want to open car door, he had never intentionally touched her, “I am not you driver Eunji. You have to sit in front.”

 

“What, I don’t want to offend your date if i am sit in front.”

 

“I don’t have date.”

 

In the end Eunji sitting next to Sunggyu and Eunji hard all the way to calm her due to a touch of Sunggyu.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for sucribe my story :)

Love Chu :)