Three

Regret

"Eunji-ah, are you awake ?"

Eunji opened her eyes slowly. She surprised when Woohyun's face so close to her face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Shouted Eunji pulled the blanket away from Woohyun.

"Wake you up for breakfast." He answered while still lying in Eunji bed.

"How did you get in ?"

"Your door not locked."

** Eunji groaned and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Has been her habit since the incident she didn’t lock the bedroom door, so any time when she has nightmare again, Chorong will come soon to wake her.

"Even if not locked, you shouldn’t be carelessly entered my room."

"I'm sorry, after all, you definitely glad because handsome guy like me wake you up. "

"Handsome ?" Eunji stared into Woohyun .

"You must be so fascinated with me to the point that you stare so."

 

*How could anyone too confident like this in the world.* Think Eunji.

"Now I hope you get out of my room handsome man." Eunji said derisively then got out of bed, took a towel and went into the bathroom.

When she out of the bathroom. "Omo , why are you still here .." Eunji surprised because she see Woohyun still sleeping in her bed.

Woohyun speechless see Eunji wearing a bathrobe. "YOU GET OUT." when she opened the door, Sunggyu standing in front of the door because he from downstairs.

Eunji surprised to see Sunggyu was there. Sunggyu face also surprised to see Woohyun out from Eunji room.

They only paused a moment, but soon Eunji realized she still wearing a bathrobe and she immediately ran into the room .

"Nam Woohyun, what are you doing here ?" asked Sunggyu quietly holding he anger.

"I just wake Eunji to have breakfast." Woohyun replied nonchalantly.

Sunggyu face flat but his eyes anger. After a few minutes, Eunji open door of her room.

"Samchon not have breakfast with us ?"

"I've had breakfast." Sunggyu replied curtly and into his room.

Eunji grumbled crossly Sunggyu hear the answer,"No need to be so rudely."

"Let's Eunji, just leave that old man." Said Woohyun to Eunji into the dining room, Eunji looked at Sunggyu but the man had gone into the room .

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Eunji awakened from sleep, she rose from bed and see the scenery outside the house through bedroom window.

Her gaze then stopped at greenhouse next to the house. For several days she always saw the glass house is always closed, no one is coming besides Mr. Yoon. The greenhouse was exactly the same as those in Busan, but this seems to be maintained.

"If only Howon greenhouse still there would still be as beautiful as the one here."

The greenhouse was not too big. Eunji was about to visit the greenhouse and look around.

"Ms. Eunji, want to go?" Ask Mr. Yoon when he saw Eunji down the stairs in a hurry.

"Uh, Ajusshi. Am I allowed to greenhouse next to the house . I'm bored in my room."

Mr. Yoon thinking a moment, "If Miss bored, i can take you to the Mall or Amusement Park.”

"No, not necessary, I just wanted to look into the greenhouse alone. What should not be ?"

"It belongs to Mr. Sunggyu, no one should enter into it without his permission Miss."

"Please ... I'm just looking, I'm promise not going touch or ruined on the inside .." persuaded Eunji.

"Excuse me young lady, I’m sorry." Said Mr. Yoon refused to allow Eunji.

Eunji finally gave up, she went to the dining room look Bomi who are preparing dinner.

"Why do you prepare a lot of food? Usually only I ate alone in this house." Asked Eunji.

"Tonight, it looks like Mr. Sunggyu and Woohyun will be home Unnie, and Mr. L is back from Gwangju."

Eunji then looked out of the kitchen window, greenhouse right a few feet from the back door. Inside the greenhouse there are many different kinds of plants that are not known Eunji, glance she saw growing tulips in various colors.

"When it was built Bomi ?"

 

“What ?”

 

“Greenhouse.”

"Oh, It's been about 3-4 years ago maybe, Mr . Sunggyu who built it, he is often alone go there."

Eunji nodded in understanding.

"Mr . Sunggyu did not like other people touching their belongings. Including the greenhouse Miss, we were never allowed to enter without orders from Mr. Sunggyu."

"Really?"

"It used to be only Miss Hwayoung allowed to go there .."

"Hwayoung ? who is she ?"Ask Eunji.

"Miss Hwayoung is . . . . " Bomi words then cut by calling Mr . Yoon.

"Bomi-ah, you'd better finish the job quickly." Clearly Mr. Yoon then go.

"Ne Appa." Murmured Bomi.

"Unnie, we can talks later ok." Goodbye Bomi to Eunji.

Eunji nodded her head and smiled, she went into the greenhouse, she saw the door locked, sat outside her attention to the flowers, don’t know how long she sat her eyes suddenly shed tears.


"Ooh, Eunji, are looking for Howon." asked a middle-aged woman who was cooking in the kitchen when she saw Eunji.

Eunji nodded slowly.

"He was in a greenhouse. From morning he keeps there, no breakfast yet.”.

"I would tell him to go home, when it's there he not remember to comeback." Answer Eunji out of the kitchen.

"Howon .." calling Eunji to man in front of her.

"Oh, Eunji .. What are you doing here ?" asked the man.

"Just want to see you, how you flowers ?" She asked looking around.

"Very well, this spring, so all blooming. Beautiful isn’t it?"

"Huh, beautiful, but why are all white flowers."

The man who was called Howon smile. "You do not like ?" He said.

“No, everything is beautiful." Eunji said, smiling brightly.

Howon picking two stalks of white tulips and gave it to Eunji. Eunji received flowers with a bright smile.



“Eunji ..”

Eunji quickly wiped her tears and looked back and saw Sunggyu stood not far behind, "Oh, Samchon, already home."

"Come in, it's cold here." Sunggyu replied Eunji who stood up to leave.

“Samchon,,” called Eunji.

 

May I get into the greenhouse tomorrow?”

 

Sunggyu stopped for a moment , "You can’t get in and don’t try to persuade Mr. Yoon to be able to get in that greenhouse." Sunggyu said and went back into the house.

Eunji surprised and sad to see it then returned to her room.