One

Regret

"Look Eunji, isn’t that Howon ?"

"Where Rong ?" Ask Eunji to Chorong, her friend.

The girl who called Eunji immediately look towards outside the restaurant, she saw a man wearing blue shirt was embracing a woman and Eunji not know who is that woman.

"Why he is here, he said he want to meet his mother at the airport." Said Chorong again.

Eunji was silent for a moment and narrowed her eyes, just to make sure he really Howon. He walked embraced the woman also laughing together .

*That is Howon, but with who, why he with her ​.

Howon and her into the restaurant which was visited by Eunji dan Chorong.

When Howon find an empty seat, he saw Eunji and Chorong glared at both of them.

Eunji eyes already wet like crying, she immediately went out the restaurant left Chorong and Howon who calling her name.

 

 

“Get in." Sunggyu told Eunji to get into his car.

"How Samchon know I was here?" Eunji asked in surprise.

"I have connection, you know. I didn’t know you were in Korea for a few months. And you don’t tell the others about that." Sunggyu replied .

"I don’t like anymore in America , since Appa bring his mistress into house." Answer Eunji.

"Keep your tongue Eunji." Sunggyu Replied firmly.

"I do not care if he is married to that woman, but I don't like Appa began inviting her to our regular event.”

"You can’t always run away if there is a problem with Hyung." Sunggyu said quietly.

"I told you I don’t care." Answer Eunji with a higher voice .

"You've grown up Eunji, you should accept Mrs . Oh and her daughter, you have to think about Hyoan Hyung feeling."

"If you've finished talking, Samchon can go home. I’m okay right here." Said Eunji out of the car and into the house .

When she opened the door, she turns to look Sunggyu followed her out of the car.

"Why Samchon still here?" Eunji asked in surprise.

"You must pack up your clothes, from now you're going to live in Seoul with us. I've contacted Mr. Yoon in Seoul in order to prepare your room."

"You must be crazy." Said Eunji went inside and closed the door .

 

Sunggyu opened the door, "Chorong tell Noona, lately you have nightmare again. Noona not want you every day like crazy here alone, and therefore she told me to pick you up here."

"I'm not going, tell Aunt I will not leave this place."

"Why are you still here, this place will only make you remember Howon again, he will not come back."

"Don’t mention about Howon, I do not want to hear it from your mouth."

"Why Eunji?" asked Sunggyu.

"It is you who make it happen, if only father and you doesn’t intervene it will not happen."

"Whether or not now you have to pack your clothes, if you don’t, I could drag you by force." Sunggyu said firmly.

Eunji looked at Sunggyu, she finally gave up shortly as well and goes into her room.

 

Maybe it's good she can go away from his father and his new wife and children. She to be sick every see his father with his new wife, they are like the perfect family and Eunji just being an unwanted child in their midst.

"What we're leaving tonight ?" Said Eunji from her bedroom.

"We'll go tomorrow morning," said Sunggyu watching TV in the living room .

Eunji out of her room and went to Sunggyu, "If we go tomorrow morning, why Samchon still here. Samchon can go home and pick me up tomorrow morning."

Sunggyu turned the TV off and lying on couch, "I don’t want you to run, so tonight I will sleep here. I’m recommend you pack up your clothes after that you go to bed."

"Do you sleep here?" Said Eunji shocked .

"Samchon can go home, I'm not going to run. Hey ... hey ... Samchon .. "added Eunji who saw Sunggyu has taken the position on bed and closed his eyes. Eunji finally tired and get into her bedroom to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO SUBCRIBE MY STORY -----

Kekeke ---

I'm sorry if my update so late ----

if you think this is angst story, you are a little bit wrong, i just love foreword with angst word ---

kekekeke ----

If this is not your expection i'm sorry ---

 

Comment i'd love to---

Love Chu <3