11

heart to heart

“You’re good singer for one who doesn’t know anything about singing, minso-shi” it was baekhyun and I never though that it’s embarrassing until now; my face was completely red from crying and embarrassing at the same time. I kept in silent and didn’t say anything, what can I say? “minso-shi I want to ask you something, and tell you something” ok that’s strange for me! “Can you just come and sit down here; he pointed at the empty space in front of him as he sat down.

 

I walked slowly toward him; I sat in front of him, lowed my head and played with my fingers. “Minso tell me the truth” what truth! “Look at me” what if you saw what I’m feeling right now. I looked at him with the fear to see what I’m trying to hide. I always wanted him to know, but he has someone already, it’s not good for me if he knew, it’ll make it harder to be by his side. It’s okay if he wants to use me, as long as I can see his smile, his happiness. That’s what I read in books and what I heard from people, you’ll do anything even if you’re not happy just to see the one you love happy, I didn’t believe them but now I believe them.

 

“Did I do something wrong to you?” no, it’s not your fault it’s mine to love you. I shake my head, looking at his eyes just make me lost I want to look at him like this for the last breath I’ll take, why I can’t read his eyes! Why I can read anyone’s eyes except him? “Then why you’re treating me like that? If I didn’t do anything wrong?” because I want to avoid you maybe it’ll be easier for me to move on. “I don’t know” that’s what I can say. “Did you find someone?” “Someone?” “Do you love someone?” “w-what?”  “To be honest with you, before the party we were so good, but after it you didn’t come home and you didn’t call me, you want to live somewhere else you want me to say shi after your name like we’re stranger! I can’t understand what’s wrong, and you were crying tell me what’s wrong?” you’re so caring baekhyun, so nice to me but what to do you shouldn’t do this, look at me I’m hurting. I’m so young to feel hurt I don’t want to hurt myself with your love.

 

“Nothing I just missing my brother at this moment do much that I can’t handle it anymore” I said with a smile so maybe he’ll believe me. “Ok, I’ll believe you but you better said the truth to me” I don’t think that I can tell the truth baek. I hate him for the last two days but I couldn’t stop myself, I just giving him an excuses.

“ok I wanted to tell you that you can tell me anything you want I’m here always okay, and my mother told me that she’s coming tonight with my dad and my brother so you better back to our house tonight.” Our house... oh it will be amazing if I can hear it all the time from you. He stood and I did, “I want to ask you something, l.joe what’s your relationship with him?” for a second I was happy because he asked but then all the happiness disappeared. I don’t know why but I couldn’t hold myself from asking him “why?” “I’m sorry I know it’s not my business” “it’s okay, we’re just friends” “oh, I hope we’re friends too” with a smile. What I have to understand from this, baekhyun you’re confusing me.

 

 

I walked with baekhyun to home; I don’t know is he being nice with me so I still want to be by his side or what? I don’t think I’ll ever understand him. When we reached home I just went to my room and closed the door, I sat in the ground and lied my head on the door trying to hold my heart from bursting. “Let everything go minso for just this night.”

 

 

I dressed in a simple dress and opened a youtube video to learn how to put make up. I put some make up, and then I stopped when I finished putting lipstick “look at you, you’re changing for him and he doesn’t even see you”. I heard knocking on the door so I just put the lipstick on the table, “they are here” he said. “I’m coming”

 

I greeted them, and I can see something in baekhyun eyes, but I ignore it. “Oh minso-ah you look beautiful, I told you baekhyun you’re lucky” baekbom said and I can the blush on baekhyun cheeks, he must be a good actor. “Thank you, but your luckier to have my sister” “yah I’m” he smiled to himself as he played with his hair. I stood up and went to the kitchen to bring a drink for them, I opened the fridge and take out a bottle of juice and start pouring in the glasses. “Do you want me to help you?” his mother said, and I don’t feel good when she comes, I think there is something; I always trusted what I feel and it always come true.

 

“minso-ah can we talk before we go there?” I nodded as I put the bottle back in the fridge. “To be honest with, I don’t like about you that you can’t be boldness and tell him anything” I knew that there is something. “I’ll be clear with you so I can help you, baekhyun loved a girl and she took all of his mind he can’t see anyone else, because I’m a mother I can till that she’s not good for him, she’ll use him that’s all because of that I reject her but he didn’t accept it, I hadn’t any way either than force him to marry you, and I can see in his eyes that he still love her. I’m going to ask you this, please make him forget her make him falls for you or I have to do something by my way” I don’t know what to say I’m speechless now. “Promise me to do your best” I nodded to her then she smiled to me and left the kitchen. I sit on the floor because my knee couldn’t hold it anymore I feel so weak now.

 

A tear falls and I let it, “minso what’s wrong” a voice took me from my world. I wiped the tear and stood up, “I’m okay something was in my eyes” I took the tray and headed to the living room leaving him behind me.

 

 

 

They took the glasses and I sit beside him as he came after me. “What about coming to our house this weekend?” his father said to me. “ah, I promised my grandmother to go and see her” I said before he could say anything. “oh it’s okay then the next week” “it’s will be great” baekhyun said. I just kept in staring at my glass thinking about what did his mother tell me, what I can do so he’ll stop loving her? I can’t do anything.

 

When they were about to leave I stopped his mother by holding her wrist, “about what did you say earlier, I don’t think I can do anything I’m sorry” she then smiled and she puts her hand on my cheek while smiling to me. “it’s okay I’ll take care of it” “please don’t hurt him” “you’ll be there for him if her hurts right?” I nodded.

 

Even if I’ll be there I don’t want him to suffer, I don’t want to see him hurting and breaking down in front of me, maybe he’ll leave like what kyungsoo, and I don’t want this to happen.

 

 

 

hope you enjoyed it guys, and thanks for all of you love you, i really love you so so so much, i love you more than my love for korea hehehehe <3

junghye :)