10

heart to heart

 

 

“So I want you to write a story as homework, it has to be about love, the story has to be about you, about your love everyone here has his/her love story so write your story. I’ll take it next week work hard on it” about love!! What to do, I have no stories between my hands!, I ran to the teacher “do you want anything?” he asked me with a smile. “I don’t have a story” he smiled to me then he puts his hand on my shoulder “everyone has his love story, think about carefully you’ll find your story, you can give it to me when ever you want” then he left me speechless. How can I write something and it’s not real?

 

I sighed and walked to the cafeteria while thinking about what to do, to find my surprise in front of my eyes baekhyun was holding her hand, his other hand was on her cheek looking at her lovely and like his heart was with her and he doesn’t want anything more, just her by his side. Staring at them make my heart beat faster, it’s not fair, I alwys wished that he could do that to me, I wished that the one I love he would love me to. But look at me now so lost, so lonely. I held the tears were about to fall, and smile to pretend that I’m okay and I’m not hurting. Reading me was easy to them, but why he can’t do that, why he can’t just look at me like how he looks at her now?

 

I sit outside so I could see them throw the window when he’s smiling to her I’m smile like he does that to me, when he feed her I feel happy like he does that to me, when he’s lost in her eyes I’m lost in his love. When he holds her hand I feel my hand shiver like he does that to me.

 

Every breath I’m taking makes me fall harder for him. I wish that I didn’t know him, I wish that I never met him, I wish that I didn’t love him. I closed my eyes and take a very deep breath, “let him go minso let him go” then I open my eyes to find him laughing at her and I laughed too like he’s laughing with me not her. “Don’t lie to yourself you’ll forget yourself but you’ll never be allowed to forget him, don’t lie minso don’t”.

 

I stood up and went to the studio, wanting to be alone I closed the door behind me then start to take a step by step to the stage. “Imagine yourself like a singer minso when you’re hurting, that’s what did you said to me oppa” I stood in front of the microphone and hold it with my hands. “Now close your eyes, don’t think about anything sing the most special song that you know” I remember him when he said that to me to make me feel better when I’m so sad. “oppa I’m not good in singing” “don’t think about it just sing, I’m not here okay” I nodded to him.

 

 

 

 

 

(It’s an Indian song I’m in love with it, I’m in love with bolewod )

 

My love…

 

Give my heart a refuge…

 

Give me new reasons…

 

Give me your promiess...

 

Give me your smiles....

 

Give me you embrace...

 

Give me your tears....

 

Give me the light to see the way....

 

Make the rain a season to me…

 

Take care of me forever....

 

Be by my side forever....

 

Look at me…

 

Do you hear me...? I’m crying…

 

Do you hear me…? Why… I’m crying?

 

My life is lost… my way is derelict…

 

Come to take me away… that’s all what I wish…

 

The way to my freedom…. The way to my happiness…

 

Being by your side make me feel save...

 

To comeback to me that's all what i wish....

 

Look at me….

 

Do you hear me…? I’m crying….

 

I'm lost..

 

Do you hear me..? Why … I’m crying..?

 

The time in my life is stopped….

 

How it’s happened…?

 

I want you to comeback to my life… like a wish come true…

 

You’re the tranquility to my soul….

 

You’re my love….

 

Look at me…

 

Do you hear me..? I’m crying….

 

Do you hear me…? Why… I’m crying…?

 

 

My love…!

 

(she sing it in Indian hehehehehe, it’s will not be good if she sing it in English, because the song just amazing in Indian)

 

I took a breath a very deep one before opening my eyes; I sing it from all of my heart. I opened my eyes slowly then I realized that the tears start to fall on my face. “babo, stop crying you’re ugly when you cry” I told myself while weeping the tears away. “you know how to sing, wow” someone said and I swear I never felt so scare because someone just heard me singing with my bad voice like how I’m feel right now. “You heard me?” I asked as I turned around so he can’t see my face. “Yes I did”

 

 

 

 

 

i chose that song because i love it and i thought it's good to put it in this chapter. i jsut finished watching a movie and i'm crying, he killed himself so she would be happy and she would still want her dream, he didn't want her to suffer with him. and i swear i never wanted to kill some one like how much i want to kill the one who wrote the sinario of the movie ah he anoyyed me with this ending. and let me tell you guys i don't like sad ending i love happy ending and i'll cry if it was happy or sad ending. i hope you enjoyed it and have fun , love you <3 

junghye :)