12

heart to heart

“I’m going now” I shouted, baekhyun opens the door quickly as I said it and look at with his beautiful eyes. “It’s already 11 why don’t you stay here for tonight?” he said as walk ahead to me. “No it’s okay it’s not that far from here, my books are there” “we can get it tomorrow.” “It’s okay I..” “Please we can watch a movie together” “it’s already late for movie” “so you’ll stay here?, please” he said it with aygo then a smile, and how could I say no for him.

 

I went to my room and changed my clothes, and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. Then I went to the living room to watch a movie with him. I sit on the floor, “why don’t you sit here on the couch?” “It’s okay I want to sit here.” “ok, what do you want to watch?” “mmmm I don’t know” “I have a better idea, what about chatting with each other, I missed it” baekhyun please stop being nice, I want you to avoid me don’t even look at me. I nodded then he sat in front of me and he puts his amazing smile. “Earlier when you were singing, what language was it?” “It was Indian” “you can speak in Indian?” “a littile bet” “oh that’s amazing can you teach me?” “Why not” “thank you” “I heard from linah that you have to write a love story, about your love?” I nodded; I told you they have a big mouth. Talking about linah I didn’t see her today! “So tell me about it I want to hear your love story, it must be amazing” why it must be? “I don’t have one, that’s why I think I have to imagine my love story” “you didn’t love anyone?” “I do, but it’s not that good to write it” “tell me” “nothing to say, just I loved him and he loved someone else” “oh sorry, it’s hard right?” I nodded as I played with my phone to avoid looking at his eyes. “Do you want to hear mine?” baekhyun why do you do that?

“we were in the same class since 3 grad, I loved her but I couldn’t confess to her because she was always with someone” “you wanted to confess to her when you was just in 3 grad?” “no, of course not but I think I loved her in 5 grad and I wanted to confess in 6 grad” “oh” “I was really sad and I thought she would never see me because she was with handsomest guy in the school, but someday I saw her crying because he left her, since then we’re friends but in 9 grad she confessed to me and I told her about my feeling, we dated each other till now” so he wanted to chat with me just to say that he’s dating someone, really baekhyun really?

 

“I have to go to sleep now, good night” I said as I stood up not waiting him to say something. I lied on the bed and closed my eyes, “its okay minso it’s okay, one day you’ll be happy and forget about you pain” and with that I slept.

 

In the next day I woke up early and went to my family’s house and took a shore and headed to school. I went to l.joe’s class and I saw him talking to the same girl,  baekhyun’s girl! He saw me and he smiled and stood up and ran to me then hugged me tightly. “minso-ah I want you to meet my friend  hyunah, hyunah this is my sister minso” he said as hyunah came toward us. I never hated him as much as I hate him right now. This hyunah knew everyone close to me, what the…..! I didn’t say anything and looked at her annoying enough when I see her with baekhyun now with l.joe it’s too much, I just want to kill her, and just left them, headed to my class until l.joe stopped when he grabbed my wrist. “What was that?” “I just don’t like this girl” “why?” “S-she...” “I know everything minso, you can’t lie anymore” “w-what?” “Yes, she’s baekhyun’s girlfriend right?” I nodded, and I was shocked he’s so …!

“This girl dated kyungsoo before and she hurt him, but don’t worry he didn’t left for her. I can’t let her hurt you too, so I’m doing my best to make her learn a lesson” “why?” “I promised kyungsoo to not let anyone hurt you and that’s what I’m doing” “l.joe about kyungsoo, did you find something?” “No, not yet but I still searching, and don’t forget I promised you that day” I nodded with a smile. L.joe is the best friend I ever could have, he just doing his best for me. To be honest I’m happy that he’ll make her learn a lesson, but what if baekhyun will hurt because of that? And what she knew kyungsoo too. Oh god now I want to kill her more than before.

 

After school, I was so hungry so I decide to go somewhere and eat ramen. While I was eating, to me good luck I saw baekhyun and hyunah eating here too. “ah shomal” I said it angrily as I but the chopstick on the table. “I don’t want to eat anymore god” I stood up and left the restaurant. Why I have to see them all the time together, I’m sick of it. I can’t handle it anymore If I stayed there I’ll be hurting right now, so it’s good that I left. But then someone grabbed my hand and forces me to turn around, to find my surprise it was baekhyun who did that. I can see something inside his eyes for the first time but I can’t know what is it?  

“minso, why did you left?”He shouted at me “Because I finished eating” I shouted at him.  “No you didn’t” he looks like he’s angry, really angry. “If I did or not, what’s your business with it huh?” “You’ll be sick and your grandmother will kill me” “so you’re scare of my grandmother nothing else!” I turned around and left him. That’s what he’s all worry about, he worry about himself not me, and then it’s good I don’t want him to care about me. “It will be easier to move on minso”.

 

 

 

 

i'm happy today, i hope you're too. i hope you enjoed it guys, and i love you <3 <3 

jnghye :)