Unexpected thing on What been Expected

MY FALLING ANGEL

    Your teacher stop at one of the room then she knock..you feel so scared this time..your hand freeze like ice right now..you can't move to step in even the door is open widely..Looking at lady that incharge your scholarship make you feel more fear..she's look very fierce too.."Miss __urname__,do you know why did you have to come here today??"she ask you right after the teacher that bring you here left..

    "I..I..don't..know..madam.."your voice stuck bcoz you so scared..she take file on her table and once she open it you can sneaking see there a picture of you are working in uniform at petrol pam..there also have your job application form with your picture where it part of prove that you're working there..you soul like been pulling off from your body..

.  There no other reason you come to her room today except to get exspell from school coz they just cought you are breaking the rule..That lady turn the file around and face it to you..you're speechless..don't know how to answer her coz once again she asking "Nah..now I think you know why I ask you to come here..so can you explain this??"

    Altough she smiling this time..but it just killing you in very rough way..you just feel happy coz Zelo still wanna be your friend infact maybe more then friend but now..the worse thing that you always scared of just happen..you take a deep breath..but still it feel like there no air to breath..no matter how deep you go..you just sinking..

   "I don't know how to explain..but..Madam..please.."you don't know what to expect from that lady..she not look like someone who willing to helping.."Please for what??to ignore this thing and pretend like nothing happen??__urname__sshi,you know this is wrong right?you are breaking our rules..and I been inform that you do this from long time ago..that mean you been fooling me for very long time.."

   She showing your join date at your application form..make you just wanna cried.."I know you must have reason to do this..like other student they also always have reason..but rules are rules if I take action on other student so do you..so what you say??"she speak politely and soft like lovely mother..but that still not helping you to feel relieve..

   "I though I can hide it forever but seem like there no way..but I don't mean to fool you madame..I really not mean to.."your face is full with tear,you just can't handle it anymore.."I get it but when I see your record also..hmm..you always come late to school..and skip your evening class..why was that?is it bcoz you"re working?I think so..But.."you cut that lady word..

   "Madam,please let me finish my school here..atleast till end of this year..you know right exam is just in corner and year almost end..so there no way other school will accept me if I get exspell from this school..please madame..I begging.."you can only put hope that she will consider your request..

   "Exspell?who said I going to exspell you from this school?"her question make you blurr for awhile..you blinking few time to confirm is it what you heard is true.."You not going to exspell me??but I though if I get cought coz I'm working when I'm under scholarship I'll be suspended..kick off.."

   You're clueless right now but atleast you can feel little bit relieve knowing that you can still study here..especially knowing that you can be with Zelo back like before.."Well,it depend in what situation,bout you..I don't think that you need till be suspended..except if you want it.."she joking but it's really not funny to you..

   "Madam,ofcoz I don't want get exspell..why should I??..don't you know how relieve I am when you tell me that you not going to exspell me.."you feel like wanna hug her right now.."Well,don't be to exited yet..you still have to face some action on your mistake..you can still study here but your scholarship will be cancel..and you have to quit from working at that petrol pam.."her statement make you burst out..

   "What?get cut off?what should I do then?How can I survive?"you feel bad again..without that scholarship you will never can effort to be in this school..your salary also can't cover your school fee what else if you have to quit..

     "Don't worry..even your scholarship will be cut but that's why you have to quit your job coz you have to do freelance job at this school and monthly 40% of your salary will be cut for your school fee or the second option is you still have to quit from working at that petrol pam and work as freelance helper at TS Ent building..well,I think second option is better one coz they will support your study fee..but I don't know if they also will cut money from your salary..but atleast you get better salary there.."

    Hearing that make you feel so relieve.."Are you saying TS Ent offering me a job??"you smiling..it must be Zelo idea..no one else.."kind off.."she give you simple answer.."but can I know why?"..you just curious.."I told you I've seeing you record..well yeah,you always come late and skip evening class but you also never have absence or mc make you one of full attendent student..there a few girl who so busy body tell me bout you working and force me to take action on you so that why I have no choice except to cut of you from your scholarship but..I already discust bout with headmaster and they agree to give you an option to work here..well,I already know bout you're working from very long time ago.."

    You so shock..what she already know?but why she never take action..she only did when other student tell her to.."Seriously?but why"she just laughing.."it's not only you who break the rules bcoz you're working..I told you right everyone have their own reason..but I guess those girl may hating you..so they want make you get exspell so much coz all people know that the only rules for scholarship holder need to beware to..but they forget that everything can be consider again..and you not only never skip  daily school but also..your study result..so good..what a waste if kick you off..you're talented and that brain..something to be proud of..it would be big lost for school..and also that Zelo kid..he just really care bout you..you should thanks to him..I know bout you also from him but bcoz of him you get the offer..who know..you can become trainee there.."now she make you smiling..but Zelo?what have he did to save your position at school other then suggest you till you get that offer..

    You walking slowly to go back to your class..you can feel there alot eye are staring at you..Seem like they all know that you're going to meet that lady who incharge of all scholarship at that school..from they chit chatting you can hear that they expecting that you will be exspell from school..so you just ignore them..when you come into class you also not show any face reaction..

    Zelo wanna grab your hand but there your teacher are still in class so he can't move around..but once bell ringing he just jumping to be infront of you and ask.."What happen??where is that monster bring you??are you ok??is anything bad happen to you??are you injured or hurt at any where..or she make you cry??"so many question at one time make you chuckle at him..he not happy with your respond so his pouting..

   "She bring me to Madam Han who incharge for my scholarship.."you whisper.."Huh for what"Zelo look serious.."I am no longer a scholarship holder..I get suspended.."you make sad face.."What??no way..but babe..you should.."you grab Zelo hand and get up from your chair so you can get closer to Zelo head and whisper slowly

    "But,I will take the second option..I know it was you who suggest me..I don't how but I just wanna say Thank you.."Zelo so excited hear it till he straightly hugging you..he don't even care that there still alot other student in your class.."Jinjja??that so good..don't you know how relieve I am..I'm so happy right now.."he keep hugging you make you feel so shy coz lot student look at you two..

    Some even took picture of you..you know that now you have to be more careful coz you have lot of hater and it will keep gaining as long you being with Zelo..but if you not be with Zelo as someone special also..they still will do bad thing to you coz they just jealous..So no matter you be with Zelo as a friend or girlfriend..Their reaction will be the same..

     If they know that now you're more then friend with Zelo they will be piss off with you but you just don't care..coz now all you want is to be with Zelo all the time..To the hater,they have to find another real bad reason to make you exspell from this school..they can tried hurt you but you will not scared coz you know what you capable to do and you also know who will always be by your side..

                                                                                   ~*~

  After finish school today,you just drop your resign letter at your work place..bcoz you just a part-timer so you can just give 24hour notice..So,tonight will be your last day working there..but for this evening Zelo bring you to TS Ent building for interview..well the interview it just for like to complete the rules for recruit new staff..

    Your position is coffee girl and freelance helper that mean you have to do anything by the mean helping..it's not an easy job but..you got good payment compair to how much you earn before and company will pay for your school fee without cutting your salary..it more like you get allowance samilar as newbies trainee at that company.

    You very satisfy..and also they provide transport for to come for work..the only problem is you will no longer can help your father at his cafe except for weekend..coz that was your off day..after finish interview, you're having a coffee at cafe near by with Zelo,Daehyun and Himchan..you slowly whisper to Zelo..

   "Jello ah,Madam Han said you who the one tell her that I am working at first place..but she not take any action till other girl tell her to take action on me coz they don't like me..is it true??"Zelo make face like he don't understand your question..but then a minute later he just smiling..

    "I think you just misunderstand with her word..I'm not tell her but yes she know it bcoz of me.."now you who get confuse "what you mean you not tell her but she know from you??if you not tell her how can she know??"you though it have to be she knowing after Zelo meet you at your work place but..

   "Actually,someone else know bout you before I know..I think..she is your hater..however,she blackmail me..well,she always sent me a letter but one time..she told me bout you..and she know how to make you get exspell from school.."your jaws is drop..wow..you really do have hater..that willing to do anything to separate you from being with Zelo..

    You do need to be really carefull.."Oh,wow..then what else she do?"you curious.."She said that she will make you get exspell from school except if I no longer be your friend..otherwise she will tell Madame Han bout you..so that's why I find you at your work place and you really working there..I'm so shock..all I know that time is you have to quit from working coz someone are trying to break your furture..I didn't mean to force you.."

    You feel so guilty now coz Zelo are not forcing you at that time for no reason but he do have.."I'm so sorry Zel,to not hear you that time..but how can Madam Han knowing bout this..??".."It bcoz when I receive the blackmail..I was in class and she found that I freak out there..she took the letter..

   I tried to not let her read it but she seem like just worried coz that was threaten mail..when I ask her what she going to do to you she just said nothing..coz you not the only one who working..and she believe that you must have reason..so she don't mind.."Zelo talk while holding your hand make Himchan keep staring at you in jealous face..Daehyun just make himself busy with a plate of Belgian waffle that he order he keep focus on his food ignoring other people..

   "Even when that girl told Madam Han bout you..Madam Han call me first..luckily that time I manage to pursude our HR to give you a work so you can get it anytime..even if I was not around you..since you not quit as soon as I though so I've to pretend that I'm not your friend anymore coz I want delay her from take other action..But look like she already told Madam Han and even force her to take action on you..I feel so scared.Then Himchan hyung call me told me that you hurt so much bcoz the way I act..I just can't pretend anymore..I can't lose you I don't want you go..I really need you..coz I lov.."

   Himchan suddenly coughing louder..disturbing your conversation with Zelo.."Ehemm..I don't know that you guys are so close till this way..though you two just friend..you know I mean a normal friend.."He look so jealous you can see from his face.."Oppa,I'm sorry but.."you can't finish your word.

   Zelo continue it "Yeah,we should be just a normal friend but I'm sorry Hyung..I know how much you like __urname __,but I already fall in love with her..you right she just so different..I never feel it untill I bout to lose her..and now I'm sorry coz I don't think I'll give her to anyone else..coz I really love her.."Zelo speech make you flooting on a sky you just feel so happy hearing that..

    Even you feel guilty to Himchan but you do believe that Himchan can easily fine a great girl for him..infact,even you really like Himchan before but that feeling is slowly gone since you be Zelo friend.."Huhh..so you really like her now..and wanna keep her even without knowing her feeling?I mean..I'm her bias.."Himchan still tried to win..

   "Oppa,miannei..you right..you're my bias before..but now..Zelo is just so..I'm sorry oppa I just can treat you like my brother only..it's not longer like before..I'm sorry.."you very scared if Himchan going to be piss off.."Ohh..like that..okay than..yeah you right..Zelo and you are same age..and school even class..cool..I just a brother right..okay.. -Himchan tried to act mature and not to tear up

   But you know what __urname__ if anything happen you can come to me anytime..and yeah..I am your brother so Jello ah..you becareful coz if you hurting her..I'll find you.."Himchan warning Zelo make you laugh look at Zelo scared face..and in same time feel relieve that Himchan was okay..

   When you start work at TS Ent..even not everyday you can meet Zelo but sometime you also can go to their event for free well  you can come as the prop helper or stylist helper..make you be so near with him..now even you have lot hater but you also have lot friend most of them are B.A.P fans ofcoz..

    Though most people think student at your school not really care bout Idol at their school but that just lie coz some may don't care but still have the one who care..you feel so relieve that your life just getting better..it was normal when you get something new then you need to let go something else but so far you just so happy with your life..

  "Haish..now I will never able to see you in uniform serve me coffee anymore.."Himchan said..you chuckle look at him.."tough I'm not wearing uniform but I'll always make special coffee for you oppa.."you passing a cup of coffee to Himchan then he just smiling.."When you're wearing uniform..I was thinking that I'm drinking a coffee that my girlfriend make..but now..only my sister who make it.."

   He said slow before he leave you coz he saw Zelo coming.."Oppa.."you sigh..then pass Zelo his drink..he ask you what's wrong but you tell him nothing..and that how you live your life..Himchan found his girlfriend not long after that..but still sometime he will make joke bout you..but you get use to it..Zelo too..at  School you study like normal..nothing can stop you anymore..

   Ofcoz sometime you will have to face a problem with hater..not only at school but outside too especially after Zelo tell media bout you but that will not make you weak infact it help you become stronger..you also get recruit as trainee at TS Ent..so no longer be part-time worker there..the most important thing is you're happy with Zelo there.. -The End-