Secret Break Out

MY FALLING ANGEL

  "Excuse me miss can I ask you how much price for snack at that rake??" you drop the price scaner once you saw the person that asking you just now..Zelo open his eyes widely.."Yah,__urname__ what are doing here?are you really working here?don't you tell me this petrol pam is your father's too.."Zelo asking seriously..

  "Shh..Jello ah..don't say it to loud..it's not like what are you thinking..anyway why you're here??"you're freaking out coz get cough by Zelo that you're working.."What am I thinking??do michosoh??you cannot working here..it's break your scholarship rules..you might get suspended from school.."Zelo scold you

   "Jello ah..I knew it..but what can I do?I have too.."you try to explain.."but why??it 's not a good choice.."Zelo keep asking "Jello, my family aren't rich..they can't effort to pay my school fee okay,even I have scholarship but that not enough..especially when my lil brother are enter high school too this year..I got no other choice..please don't tell anyone.."you begging

   "Are You kidding me??why should I tell other people something that can make my friend get kick out from school??but the problem is..luckily it was me who find out you're working here..what happen if our teacher or the person who incharge for your scholarship who found you working here..you're toast.."Zelo look tense he totally no idea that you been working all this time..

   "Kwaenchana,so far I never meet our school mate or our teacher except today I've meet you..Jello ah dowaju...you will not told anyone right??"you make sad face.. "Hmm..ofcoz I will not..are you working here everyday??"Zelo curious.."yep.."you nod..

    "Seriously??all night??then morning going to school..and after school at evening helping your father at cafe??then what time did you sleep??and rest??"Zelo starting feel pity on you.. "Err..whenever I have break or free time at my father cafe.."you making duck face..

   "No wonder you always come late to school and always sleepy and look tired..yah..do jinjja pabo ya??..how come just bcoz of school fee you need to work like crazy..I'm not agree..I want you to quit now.."Zelo worried.."What??how can I..eventhought I was sleepy at school and always come late but as long I can focus in class and study well there nothing wrong..and it's not only bcoz the fee..but daily money..all the thing we need to buy for school activity..I can't just quit..if I quit then how can I earn money for daily use??like you don't know at our school all activity need money..I still can handle it for  now..don't you worry ok"

   You try to calm Zelo but he totally not agree with you "No..no..no..you have to quit..if I can accidently come here..there no reason for other student to not come  here..You don't regonize all our school student..but I bet lot of student from our school know who you are now.."you take a deep breath.."but before everything was fine..I already work here since last year..everything was fine. Zel..it will be fine.."

   Zelo suddenly look sad but in angry sound he scold you again.."Yeah,that was before you become my friend..I told you right..before people don't even know you..So nobody care but now..you're my friend..I'm sorry coz I give you another problem but before it getting harder..can you listen to me??"now he begging you..

   All so sudden..how can you just quit.."I know I can't help you if you quit..wait,no I mean I will try my best to help you if you quit but if you don't then I've to warn you this..you've to know that not all people like and happy when you be my friend.

 Although you're really good friend..some of them think that you just want interframe with my popularity..so right now I told you..you got lot enemy bcoz of me..and I'm so sorry for that..but that not all,you have to becareful coz lot people want to break you down..If any of them know that you're working..and also know that you're scholarship holder that I think everybody know either..

This is their big chance,they will definitely take advantage on it to bring you down and I don't want that happen..you not even at top yet..how can you let other people pull you down to bottom..no..that cannot happen..So please..this is the only way I can protect you..For your information that scholarship you have now is not just for paying your school fee but it was your reputation and golden card which is to allowed you to be in the school..

You know how hard to enter this school right..if you're not rich enough..just forget it..but with that scholarship it's like telling all people that you belong in the school even you not rich but bcoz you have talent to be good enough to put on..what I can tell you is even me myself enter that school after I debut..which is my company sponsor me..not my family.."

   Zelo has to stop talk coz you have other customer..he talk to much..make you feel bit tense but all the thing he said is right..bout the scholarship,the school reputation,risk that you take,you're getting famous and the enemy you had after become Zelo friend..yes..now you're well known at school as Zelo friend.

    Lot student would like to be your friend even you don't know what is inside their head and is it they really mean wannabe your friend or just bcoz wanna get close to Zelo especially coz now you not only friend with Zelo but also the Boyfriend member Jo Twin,Minwoo and Teentop Ricky or any debut artist who always hang out with Zelo..

   But still have other student that seem not happy with nice treat that you get from Zelo and his friend..so Zelo is right..working here before is fine but for now..it's just to risky..Suddenly Daehyun come in coz Zelo was to long..he ask Zelo something but you can't hear it coz you're serving other customer..

  From counter you can see that Zelo look lost and bit mess..a minute later Daehyun come to counter after he grab some chip and few other snack while pulling Zelo hand..You bout to scan the food..and sudden Zelo said "I don't think you got any other choice..I just think you better quit.." you bit shock coz you thought he will not talk bout it infront his hyung but you totally wrong..

   "Huh..I know it's to risky but can you give me a time to think..I still need this job..I can't just quit..please understand.."you blow a wind while give a big sigh..Zelo protest but Daehyun hold him and straightly said.."Fine then,take your time while we can figure out what work you can do as replacement but without other can realize or know that you're working..it's have to be at place that safe,not at public area so you're not expose and not make you feel so tired..how is that Zelo chingu??"

   Daehyun wink at you while give Zelo sign to end the conversession..Zelo just nod..he realize that talking is so easy but to do something without good plan can make bad thing become worse..so yes..he have to listen to Daehyun hyung this time..

   But still,before they leave Zelo shouting from door "You can take time to think but make sure not to long..I will figure out how to help you like Daehyun hyung said but I will make sure it will happen as soon as maybe end of this month..arrasso??"then they leave..

   Luckily your manager was not there...if not you might be in trouble...Your manager must think that you really wanna quit..you might get fired on the spot..you take a deep breath..everything is going to be ok..You're fine before..it going to be fine also after this..maybe you just need to be more careful after this that's it..you try to calm yourself and forget all what Zelo told you just now.

    Coz in you mind set..if you keep think something bad happen that 's why bad thing happening..you been working here for 1 and half year and never get cough so there no way you get cough this time even just now Zelo cough you but it could be coz he on the way to maybe outside city fansigning even..but for other student there no reason to come to small petrol pam at place like where you work..you continue working like nothing happen..

                                                                                             ~*~

   On the next day,at your class Zelo straightly come to you and ask.. "Yah,__urname__,did you already quit??"you make awkward face "Bo??quit what??"you seem like so clueless..make Zelo bit angry.."Quit that ofcoz..what else.."he make his annoying face.."Jello ah,you said end of this month..not today..it just a day..why can you wait??"you feel annoy coz he keep force you to quite your job like he going to give you money if you not working anymore..

   "I don't mean that way..it's just to risky..please you need to quit faster before.."Zelo not finish his word yet but you simply cut him.."Well yeah as long you not be so busy body or to worried bout other people problem..nothing is going wrong Zel..please..just stop keep force me to do something stupid without thinking the other risk..enough Zel..I know how to manage my life..you just to worried..thats not helping..it's so negative..don't give your negative sense to me okay.."you suddenly going mad with Zelo..

   You feel like the way he act can make people notice that you hiding something..people will know your secret not bcoz they meet you at your work place but bcoz of Zelo action.."__urname__,I'm sorry I don't mean too..but.."Zelo sadly said it "No more but okay..if that the only thing you wanna talk about..I'm leaving arrasso..nan kalka.." you leave Zelo alone in class without let him finish his word.."Kajima.."Zelo whisper..he seem to be so sad that you are not listen to him..without knowing the real reason why Zelo keep forcing you to quit from working..You though he just to worried bout you..

    It been like two week already but you hanen't seen Zelo yet since that day you angry with him bout your job..At first yeah you who tried to avoid him coz you don't want he keep asking same question but after like three day you no longer see him..you have no idea where did he go..maybe he not come to school bcoz he was busy with his music event or maybe they do a new record..

    You don't know but also you don't want to be so busy body bout what did he do or wherever did he go..but today finally you see him come to school again..You wanna greet him but you still worry that he will ask you a same question bout your work so you just ignore him..

    Especially when you still not quit from your job..you don't know what kind of job that Zelo might recoment for you if you quit your job..coz you don't have time to ask him..all you know is he still thinking bout it and also coz you're keep tring to avoid him coz don't answer his question..

    So you decide to ask him today..since he was not coming to school for so long..you also not even call him at all time when he not come to school coz you though he must be busy so you don't want to disturb him..anyway,he never call or text you either..so deal then..

    At break time,there left you and Zelo only in class..so you think this is a good time to ask Zelo..atleast if you already know what and where work place that he will suggest then it could be a good reason for you to quit your job now..Zelo are sitting at his chair while putting his leg on his table and put on his headphone..he put on the song very loud and pretend like he was sleeping..

    Even he use headphone you still can hear the song he play clearly..you standing infront of his table and knock his table make him wake up straightly..but when he saw it was you he just showing unintresting face.."Jello ah,long time not see you come to school..did B.A.P have a new project??are you making new record??you must be so busy lately don't you?How are you and other..is everyone fine??"

    You give him big lovely smile..but he rudely said.."Everyone was fine,nobody is died..so don't need to be so busy body bout other people problem.."he just return the word that you give him last time..before he leave you alone in class just like what you did to him..it feel like something really big and heavy just bum on your chest..it so hurt..is this how did he feel that day..

   So he getting angry with you and now he was sulking with you..you didn't mean to hurt him but look like he are really hurt..what to do..After school,you run to grab Zelo before he go home.."Zel,are you angry with me bcoz not listen to you that day??"you blocking him even he try to move a side you still blocking him

   "No,why should I? It's none my business.."Zelo make face like he get annoy with you.."Yah..you are sulking with me bcoz I scold you that day don't you..stop returning all the word I told you last time on me..I'm sorry okay..what else you want me to do??"you suddenly higher your voice on him make other student stopping and look at you guys..

   "Sulking??why should I sulking on someone worthless to me?can you just stop disturb me?I've event to attend so if you don't have anything important then move away.."Zelo said it louder and arrogantly,he even push you away from blocking him..make you feel like just get hitting by turning thunder..

   Your eye starting to tear up..All eyes are looking at you..some are starting make their own speculation..you have feel that it not going to be good..his last word are keep repeat in your mind..at this moment you wish that you're invisible..so,no one will care bout you..but the true is you have no choice..you have to face it..

   On the next day Zelo still act the same..infact today he pretend like you not even exist..he totally ignore you..when break time..even when Ricky tried to invite you to join them for break you can see that Zelo giving sign to not ask you..you just totally strenger to him right now..

   He just be like himself that you know before you become his friend..that you hate before..infact more worse then that is coz Zelo just make other student also stop being your friend..well,ofcoz lot of them being your friend bcoz of him but if he not showing off that he hate you..

   All those girl must still be your friend..you just so upsad..you wanna quit your job but seem like so late now..you don't know where can you find work place like Daehyun said..there no such place that you can find..if you wanna work at cafe or restaurant,they must put you at infront as waiter or cashier coz you have a tiny body so it not suite for kitchen..work in factory at production department..there's no factory near by..

    Wanting Zelo to help you..but now he no longer wanna be your friend..it must be coz you not listen to him so he knowing that you are not stable now..you might get kick out from anytime that's why he don't want be your friend anymore..he use that you scold him and that sulking as excuse for him to stop being your friend..that it..

   He just don't want be friend with someone who able to enter this school only bcoz of scholarship but still break a rule so may get suspended soon..anyway why he should be your friend anymore if you only can give him problem and don't have a bright furture..all those negative though is keep playing your mind..

   After that,again Zelo keep skipping his school..he only come when have exam or test otherwise his desk will be empty..

                                                                                        ~*~

   At your father cafe,you still can't focus on your work..you keep thinking bout Zelo..though you tried to forget him by thinking bad thing bout him but still..he is the only thing you can think..and everytime you remember his last word to you..it just make you crying..

   You're tring hard to focus on your work today coz you're incharge as Barista..if you not focus you might damage the coffee and thats not good for your father cafe reputation.."Hey,sweety..long time I'm not see you here..don't you miss me??"you accidently pour the hot coffee on your hand instead of cup bcoz shocking that voice suddenly come..the guy who approach you just now was Himchan..he seem to be so panic

   "Oh..__urname__ ah,Kwaenchana yo??miannei..I don't mean to shock you.."you just smiling look at how Himchan react.."Kwaenchana oppa..nan kwaenchana..it's just a bit.."Yeah right..that just little bit coz inside you are hurting more then that..so,there nothing..like always..Himchan is really a great cure..

  He always make you smile no matter what happen..but this time you also don't know why even Himchan tell you so many joke and keep praise you with his sweetmouth but it seem not working..all you can give him is just a fake smile..coz your head still thinking bout Zelo..till Himchan can notice it..

   "__urname__,what 's wrong??are you have problem,what is it??tell me ok.."Himchan grab your hand..he is ready to be a listener.."Aniyo oppa..nothing..I was fine there's no any problem.."you tried to hide it.. "Is it related to Zelo??is he make you sad??"Himchan questioning you again..

   "Aniyo oppa,I told you everything was fine.."you try to deny what Himchan figure out but he really good in guessing..he suddenly make a call and the call goes to Zelo..you're shock..OMG..why did he call him.."Yah,Jello ah,this Himchan hyung where are you huh??"Himchan talk in loud speaker mode so you can hear that Zelo is talking to him..

   "Oh,hyung..I'm at TS building at practice room..do eodiga??"Zelo voice is cute when he talk with his hyung but his tune suddenly chance once Himchan said that he at your father cafe..seem like he know that you must be around there..

    "Huh,anyway what happen in between you two??what did you do to __urname__..why she seem not to be  happy??"Himchan ask Zelo nicely but Zelo answer him in very rude way.."Yah,hyung like I care if she happy or not..that her problem not mine.."Himchan not satisfy with Zelo answer

    "Yah,don't she is your friend..why you not care bout her??"he scold Zelo.."Bo?chingu..ani..ani..I don't have a stubborn friend..my friend will listen to me not tell me to stay out from their life..so she not my friend..anyway hyung..you the one who really like her so you who have to take care of her..not me.."heard what did Zelo said make your heart broken to thousand piece..you just scream at Himchan phone..

   "Yah Jello ah..that so rude to talk to your hyung like that okay..I am going to quit my job but you just gone like that..when I really need you to be by my side..it's really not fair okay..you said you wanna help me but instead you use my word to exspell me from being your friend what do you think huh??you know what..I'm not feel sorry to said that hurting to you before coz you are really annoying guy and not only very busy body bout people problem but also very selfish..like if I just listen to you all problem will solve..you know what..I will not going to quit my job just bcoz you're to worried that I will get cough by other student coz you know why??bcoz you no longer my friend too.."you run into kitchen then crying bloody tear..giving all out..

  You really can't handle it anymore..you feel sad,shame and angry all at the same time..even your father and other staff tried to calm you but it still not working..Himchan still sitting at the bar is speechless..Zelo drop some tear hearing that you break up your friendship with him but he not blame you he just.."Hyung,Himchan hyung..did she gone??can you turn off the loud speaker.."Zelo asking with his voice abit shaky."Yeah,she gone..she run while crying..Are you satisfy now??all people though it my fault who make her cry.."Himchan angry at Zelo..

   "Hyung,I don't really mean that way..I've reason why I've to do like that but you have to tell her that she have to quit from keep working at that petrol pam..I begging you.."Zelo begging.. "It was her decision to make not me..she already said that she not going to quit then why should I force her.."Himchan hang up his phone before he leave the cafe..

    "But she have to..or she will being exspell from school.."Zelo whisper to his phone even Himchan already hang up.

                                                                                          ~*~

At the petrol pam today..you keep checking your pocket where you put your resign letter..wanna give to your manager or not..you keep thinking..there got two of your customer today look bit familiar but you not so sure but they keep looking at you then whisper something to each other..are they know who are you?don't think they are from your school..no way it cannot be..so you just ignore it.

                                                                                           ~*~

    Zelo suddenly come to you at school today when other student go out for break left the class empty except there you two..you wanna go out but he block your way when you tried to push him away he just grab your hand then pull you close before he kissing and hugging you,you're shocking but pretend to be cool and push him away..

    You wanna slap him coz he suddenly kiss you but you don't know why your hand just can't do it..your heart melted straight away once he hug you all his hurting word that keep playing in your head are gone..Your anger toward him fly away..Just unexplainable Happy and relieve feeling that boost out in your heart now..

    "Why Zel..why you do this to me??"you slowly whisper at his ear..while his arm still wrapping your body that turn weak with that hug.."I really want you to listen to me.."he whisper back to you.."But I already make decision.."you take one step back so you can look at his face..you just can't feel angry at him anymore..you don't know why..

    Hearing his soft voice just make you totally melting.."I got reason to force you to quit from your work..and I also got reason to explain why I treat you badly before..but hearing you crying and fact that you not expecting I will come back being your friend make me scared..I wanna tell you this from long time before but I know I will just give you problem..I don't want hurting you..so I though I've just do what I have to do to make you still here.."

    Zelo not finish his word yet but you just hugging him tighten..You don't know why you do that but you just feel so happy that Zelo comeback for you once again.."I don't care whatever reason you have. to explain but as long I know that all the thing you did to avoid talking with me and that you don't want be my friend anymore is all fake and lie..I already happy with that..I really do.."

   You kiss Zelo cheek softly then you cupping you mouth as you're shy do kissing him for no reason make Zelo chuckle look at you..But when Zelo wanna kiss you once again,suddenly your discipline teacher are standing infront of your class room..he coughing make you and Zelo shock and straightly separate youself from stay so close..You guys freak out..

   "What did you two doing here huh?"your teacher asking..He look so fierce..Zelo grab your hand and hide it behind his back..he bit shaky..it's so silent coz both of you keep quite.."Hmm..kids this day..Aigoo..very young but desparate to having couple and playing in love..haish..why did you waste your time involve with this silly puppy love.."

    He mumbling infront of you two..you and Zelo just nod..don't want argue with your discipline teacher coz you guys know this old guy can't be debate..he will always win..so you both just shut and listen but suddenly another one teacher come to your discipline teacher and ask him something then when she saw you she straightly call you to go to her office..Zelo want follow but the teacher said only you she want to meet so she bring you and left Zelo with your discipline teacher at your class..

   You have no idea what happen if it bcoz of your behavior with Zelo then why only you been call..arrive at teacher room..she drag you to scholarship management..once you saw  the scholarship department your heart start to trumpling up and down..it's not good sign..you have bad feeling right now..ottoke??why did she bring you here..Are they already knew bout your secret? is it mean you will be suspended??Find out in next Chapter..