Enemy To Buddy

MY FALLING ANGEL

                                                                  ~*~

   Tap..tap..tap..you running as fast as you can..school bell will ringing in another few second..you can't be late again..from far you already can see the fierce face of your discipline teacher standing infront the school gate..Ring!!!bell ringing..lucky you already arrive and passing the gate..what the relieve..

    "Ehem..ehem..where do you think you're going??"that voice come from behind.."err..to my class Sir.."you said."Don't you know that you're late??"he hold your bag.."but,I've pass the gate Sir.."you make sad face asking for sympathy.."Yah..don't make that face again..you still have to join the detention like other..I'm not taking that okay.."

    He pull your bag and push you to a side..where other late student gather..all of you have to sit on knee and put hands up while saying that you're not going to come late again.."What an oldies man..with all this ridiculous detention.."you mumbling yourself..your teacher are some kind oldies type..well,it's really not first time you come late infact..can say like almost everyday you come late that's why your discipline teacher recognize you the most..

    But,why you're always late??it's bcoz you're working at night..yeah at 24hour petrol station,night shift finish at 7am the same time other student already going to school ..but,you need to go home to take bath and changing..well,being in such an expensive school need a lot of money but your family aren't rich..so you have to work but you can't tell anyone coz of your scholarship..

    They cannot know that you're working or you will toast..so even you feel tired be on detention everyday..you still don't mind coz as long you come to school there nothing they can do to you..it was your dream come true to being in this school so you're willing to do anything to make sure everything was fine even it must come with little bit pain.. Then,while you and other kids are sit on your knee..

    Suddenly come few student from outside.."Excuse me..could anyone please open this gate for us??"one of them said loudly like half screaming..you're peaking to see who's are they..Arghh..no one else but those 5 young idol who always being precious student and a brighter star of the school..yeah who else if not the famous star idol that study here in SOPA and make this school had a great rank..

    There a Boyfriend Charming Jo Twin -Jo Youngmin,Jo Kwangmin and also their candy smile maknae No Min Woo..with two other close partner..The Cheeky Ricky from Teentop and this one guy that you really annoy..everytime you see him..he always make you feel that he such a annoying guy..even his Blinking eyes is kinda cute but still..well who else if not that people call him Giant Baby..or Tallie Wallie Zelo..

   "Hah,another late student..who do you think you're can simply come late to school"you discipline teacher yell at them.."ah come on Sir..we're late bcoz of our job Sir.."say Kwangmin. "Yeah ,his right..we have to do a lot of practice last night for the Award ceremony..that's why we late.."Youngmin continue while Minwoo just nodding down.."it was good enough that we want come to School today Sir..bcoz of the exam..otherwise we also don't wanna come bcoz were to tired.."Zelo said..

   "What was that attitude..so arrogant..hish.."you mumble slowly..your teacher open the gate and let them get in..they just walk pass by you while chuckle at all student who have to sit on knee at side of gate..included yourself..you turn around to other side once you know that he notice that you watching him..and pretend like you not notice them at all..

    But suddenly Zelo sit right infront you and take out his handkerchief..he smile at you..he was so close to you..other student starting mumbling..he getting closer..make you feel not comfortable..and again he getting more closer.."Arghh..what you want to do hah??"you yell and about to push him away but he faster grab something at next to your leg where you sit..

    "Woo..chill,I just wanna take my buddy up..don't worry I will not going to kiss you..eeyuh.."Zelo said while pick up a green frog in his hand..then leave you while other student laughing at you..how embarrassing you feel right now..great now all students make a joke bout you think that Zelo going to kiss you..so funny huh??err.. In classroom,other are chatting to each other..some are still make a joke bout you..and laughing..gossip go spreap very fast in this school..

    What else if it involve someone famous like students who already debut being idol like Zelo..from back side you just watching Zelo sitting at infront and ignore you..he not even apologize to you..he who make statement bout the kissing though..not you..but he look proud that other keep talk bout you and him..arggh..what a bad day..after finish two exam paper today he already leave the school..

    Wah..how lucky if you already debut being artist an Idol..can skip school at all the time..don't need come to school everyday..even come school late also teacher will not scold you..most important thing is you will have lot money..don't need to work as Pam attendants anymore..but the problem is don't know when is your time..but hopely it will be soon..

    After school like everyday you go back home and help your father at his cafe before you go work at Petrol station at night..when at your father cafe not busy you take a nap time..well,that the only time you have for sleep..and that how it goes everyday in your life..Petrol station that you work is quite far from your neighbourhood coz you don't want other students from your school incidently come at that place and knowing that you're working there..

                                                                      ~*~

   One day,at your father cafe after school..you're incharge at the coffee bar as Barista.While you're busy clean up the coffee machine someone is standing at the bar and whisper.."Piss..excuse me..can I have??" you turn around while saying "A long black ice Americano??"you ask..that guy is Himchan..he was shock..he always come but only your father serve him before..so he bit shocking when you also know what he always order..

   "Err..are you new here??why I never see you here before??"Himchan ask tried to start the chat session.."Aniyo oppa..I been here all the time..just you not notice it.."you said with wide smile.."Oh..wow..call me oppa at first time meet..how sweet..so what now are you just done do makeover or what??coz now I can see you and even notice how pretty you are.."Himchan flirty trick..

    Well,you do have crush on Himchan but what can you do he is big star..you can never be with him unless you become a big star too.."Oppa,ah..I mean Himchan sshi,eh wait you're elder then me so that why I have to call you oppa..not bcoz other meaning..and I'm not doing makeover..but just bcoz whenever I be barista..you not come but when I be dish wash girl then you'll come..that it..nah here you coffee"you passing Himchan coffee while trying to not have eye contact with him coz it's going to killing you..

    Suddenly,"Hyung..what take you so long to get a cup of coffee?"Zelo shouting from the door..but he look shocking a bit when he saw you in counter..and straightly change his face expressions from cheeky cute blinking boy to the cool and macho man.."ehem..ehem..err..what are you doing here??"he ask in macho voice..you're scared and nervous..how can you forget if Himchan here..Zelo also might be here..how bad timing is it..

    "Are you working here??"he ask again with his eye open widely.."Yeah,as you can see..what else,you think??"you reply him arrogantly..coz once again he just annoy you with the way he act.."Oh..really??I though students under scholarship can't work.."he make a weird clueless face..while scratching his head like dumber "Oh,wait..you know her Jello??is she from your school??are you both know each other??so you know him to??are you sit in same class with him??"Himchan slightly asking that so much question to you both..

    Make you chuckle a bit seeing how clueless he is.."Ahh..well,kinda.."your simple answer.."So,if you're scholarship student you shouldn't work right?"He ask again.."Actually bout that I..yeah..this is my father cafe so I'm not really working here but more like helping only..so it not break that scholarship rule.."you explain..

    "Oh..so this is where her father cafe.."Zelo whisper..but you can hear it..even he turn around no longer facing you.."Hahh..so that are great..you will never stop working here so easy for me to find you..and it's not break a rule so you can still study at same school as uri Jello so I can get more information bout you from him.."Himchan wink make you blushing but become angry coz suddenly Zelo said

   "Err..information bout her??why should I??hyung even we're from same school it doesn't mean we're close..I don't even know her name okay.."Omg..how shame is that..you maybe not a top student but he shouldn't tell his hyung like that..agrhh..you make a grumpy face to Zelo but he just chuckle and once Himchan look at you..you straightly change to fake smile face..

   "Oh..that bad how come you don't even know her when she was your classmate.."he ask Zelo then continue with ask you "you're his classmate right?"you just nod.."Oh really but I never notice her.."Zelo said "Seriously??what the waste.."Himchan seem like not believe it..

   "Well,ofcoz he not notice me..coz first of all he not come to school everyday..he always skip it coz he is record artist..and have an idol life to live with..and secondly he not type person who care bout other..even though he just make people feel ashame with some of his action just lately.."you said it spontaneously coz you can't handle your annoy feel toward him make him look bit guilty but he still cover up and leave Himchan clueless but what he get is there must be some problem in between you two it seem like you're not liking Zelo so much..

    So he have to end this conversation otherwise you both are going to fight.."Ohh...ok I think I know why you not know much bout her Jello..but it's ok coz I can handle it by myself..And I think we should go otherwise we're going to be late..sorry coz hang up here for so long and disturb you doing your work..got to go..chow..bye.."Himchan end the conversation and pull Zelo out from the cafe..you just smile at him..

    Seeing his smile really help you to calm down..and the way he pull Zelo out just make you laugh..it so cute..look like father pulling grumpy kid..hehe..suddenly he comeback and stand infront door only half his body and head pass thru that door.."By the way before I forget..what's your name again??"he ask while nervously laugh..you just smiling and tell him your name..

    "Cool,it's a very nice name..and nice to meet you..sorry bout whatever that uri Jello did to you ok..bye"he wink again before he leave..Whatever Himchan did..he just helping you to feel better..even you still angry with Zelo but look at Himchan all that feeling are gone..in the car Himchan squeeze Zelo cheek..

                                                                    ~*~

   "Aigoo..Zelo ah,why you mess up with that girl..I just though wanna make up with her..but now I don't think it's going to work.."big sigh from Himchan leave other member with lot question..they look at Zelo..but he pretend like he don't know anything..

   "Yah,Jello ah..what's up don't pretend that you don't know..what happen.."Daehyun half yell coz he really hate being someone who missing anything happen..he don't want be someone who clueless.."Hyung like the barista at the cafe..and she is my schoolmates.."Zelo said slowly..he seem like not in good mood..

   "Infact,they're in same class but she don't like Zelo..and from what I've see..I can say that she really hate him..arghh..that can give me problem you know.."Himchan also look abit upset.."Oh..but why it can be problem to Himchan hyung??"Jongup joining the conversation

   "Bcoz it's not cool if my girlfriend hate my friend..I don't want face that type situation in relationship.."Himchan explain.."Come on hyung..she just a school girl..what make her so special?"Youngjae also interrupt in that chatting.."I know..but she seem to be special to me..even this is first time I meet her I can feel the connection.."Himchan talk with full feeling..Zelo mumbling alone without facing Himchan..

"Huh,hyung always have that connection with any girl that he think pretty..eiyuh..so lame excuse.."

"I still can hear you Jello..you can't blame me coz I have good connection with uri Baby..that just naturally my thing..but this girl ___urname___,is totally different I can tell from the way she look at me..I know she really like me too..we're mean to be together"Himchan are totally in his fantasy..

    "Err..please stop dreaming hyung..she will never like you for real..even if she do..it must becoz you're an idol that it..being with you can help her become famous..one thing that you have to remember is she from my school where idol are produced..wanna easy succes..make scandal with someone famous.."Zelo sick with Himchan dreaming bout that girl so he decide to stop this conversation but..

    "Well yeah,you maybe right but my instincts say it's not and you know what..I am actually wondering what make she hate you..I can see that she really hate you..and you make her feel shame with your action??why was that??is it bcoz she is attention seekers??"Himchan keep questioning Zelo make him feel tired..

    But all focus on him and experting an explanation..why this journey take so long to arrived..he can't escape from ignore the question..the only person who not join them here is Yongguk and their manager..at this moment he really hope anyone will come to stop them from continue this chat sessions.."Ha ah,Jello ah,tell us what wrong with that girl??she might really have problem..tell us why??"

    Daehyun can't wait anymore he want the answer..other give sign wanting the answer too..Zelo take a deep breath.."I'm not remember bout her so much but I think bout that shame thing that I make is maybe..."he hold it and take another deep breath and release it by blow it cutely.."It was the day that I found my froggie sit next her leg at main entrance school gate..where student who come late to school will be sitting there for detention.."

    "Then why it make she feel shame??did your froggie go jump into her skirt and you catch it at wrong place??"Daehyun ask.."Not till like that..it just coz I sitting to close to her make she think that I going to kiss her so she kinda yelling at me like 'Hey,what you think you're doing' while like she want push me away but then I told her that I just wanna pick up froggie and said that I not going to kiss her coz she really not my type..but I think I might said it to loud..make other student laughing at her..they think that she was dreaming to get a kiss from me..well,you know I'm quite famous right??"Zelo inhale..

    "Did you sit infront of her this near??"Youngjae ask while he facing Daehyun so close like he wanna kiss him..to demo how close it could be.."err..I think so.."Zelo pouting.."Ah..no wonder then..ofcoz she can think that way coz that was to close..even if she not think that way..she still get a point coz that really uncomfortable distance..

    And you shouldn't make other people misunderstanding by put blame on her..it's just what you think she thinking but actually,you don't know,she might not even think that way..ofcoz it's hurting when she not really think that way but you make a statement that other can make a joke bout it.." Daehyun scold Zelo..Zelo pouting..

    "Ok OK, fine..it's my fault..I will not doit again..I promise..so,can we stop this counseling session??you guys don't even know her but why keep be on her side..that really not cool.."Zelo sulking.."It's not bcoz that girl..but bcoz of your attitude..when you do something wrong ofcoz we need to tell you what is right and guide you..that it..if you doing thing right ofcoz we'll support you.."Youngjae pursude Zelo but he pretend like he was sleepy..

     He keep yawning then cover up his face with cap and pretend that he was sleeping.."Yah,stop doing that..you should apologize from her and clear up mess that you've done on her..or else I will tell uri president that you have to go school everyday coz otherwise you being so lazy and become a sleeping baby.."Himchan yell wake Zelo up and he pull off his cap..

    "What??why should I??hyung!!"Zelo begging for help now..he pull Yongguk shoulder to make him say something that can help him.but.."Well,if you did something wrong then you should apologize..it for your good.."Yongguk answer him with something that he not hoping..so frustrated.."Fine,I will..whatever.."he piss off..

   Now he really need to sleep coz he want to rest his head..coz he can't stop think how can he go and apologize from you..it's not he don't want go to school but if everyday that will be so tiring..and how can he apologize infront other students..what will they think..he might going to make another gossip if he suddenly ask you for an apology that will give you more problem..nothing will solve if like that..

                                                                     ~*~

  What should he do??if he ignore Himchan will go to the cafe and ask you if he already ask you for apology or not..arghh..so stressful.. On other week Zelo come to school like always but this time he stay more longer than usual..from early morning till evening..just same like other student did..

    It's weird coz he never did that..normally he come late but leave early except if have big exam or test till evening then he will stay otherwise no way he would stay that long..without you realize he actually keep staring at you wondering how could he apologize without make other students misunderstanding bout you two and not going to create another gossip..

   He wrote a note but he not give it to you coz how can he suddenly give you a letter..and if he want ask anyone to pass it to you he worry that person will read the letter and tell other students..he can't trust anyone in this situation..ottokaji??Zelo was sitting alone while holding the letter..

   He lost in his own world coz to focus on how to give you the letter suddenly Youngmin pick the letter from Zelo hand make him wake up from his daydream.."A love letter??from who??" Youngmin ask while checking the envelope.."Yah,hyung..give it back to me..it's not like what are you thinking"

    Zelo who shocking straightly try to take the letter back but Youngmin manage to block him by treated him that he will shout bout Zelo wrote love letter..but he also hide the letter from Kwangmin who just arrive at Zelo class with Minwoo..they promise to spend break time together..that why they come to Zelo class..

    Zelo give sign to don't tell other anything and Youngmin just nod but he still keep the letter..Zelo left class for break..he can't keep calm..after finish break time he finally tell Youngmin what actually happen..Youngmin laughing at him but tell him to don't need to worry coz he will help Zelo to pass the letter to you..how relieve Zelo feel at that moment..

    After school,Youngmin waiting for you at second entrance school coz there where you always use when you going home..but you not come out so he decide to go find you in your class..you're on detention coz you not fininsh your homework so you have to clean up your class..while you busy mopping the floor at infront he sneaking into the class and put the letter in your bag..

   Bcoz only you left so ofcoz that bag was your..he don't want disturb you so he just leaving but he mistakenly kick the pail of water that you use for mopping..once you turn around..he manage to run and hide at outside the class..but Zelo was standing there..

   Ops..Youngmin hit his head when he saw Zelo..Aigoo..he though Zelo already go home but he still here..and you getting angrier with Zelo coz all you know is Zelo just kick the pail so you need to mop the floor again..Zelo freak out he try to catch Youngmin but he can't let Youngmin involve in this problem even he just make it worse..

   "Yah,Choi JunHong,what have you done??what wrong with you huh??"you yell at him..you about to cry coz you almost done but bcoz of him you have to clean it again..you will be late for work if like this..today have extension class so school finish at evening plus you have to clean up the class make it getting late..

   "Err..I can explain that..I don't mean too..it just fell it self.."Zelo chuckle nervously.."fell it self huh??haha..so funny..what is wrong with you??why you keep give me a trouble..what is my fault??am I did something really bad to you??why you really hate me??I'm sorry if Himchan oppa said something support me that day..I'm not trying to steal him from you..I'm just a fan who exited meet my idol that it..but yeah..I'm angry with you that day bcoz of that gossip that bcoz of your action but I who have to face the shame..that it..it's doesn't mean you have to bullying me like this..what is you problem??"you just keep talking angrily without leave any space for Zelo to explain..

    Looking at you who about to cry and forcing to do work faster and grumpy make Zelo feel bad..you keep talking he can't talk so while you busy pickup the pail and dry up the floor with tearing face..he sit on knee and sudden hug you tight make you shut..it was shocking action..you stuck for awhile but then you try to force him let you go but he ignore it and hugging you tightens instead..you're speechless.

    Seeing the way you act make Zelo think that it wasn't just him who make you cry but there must be have other thing that make you upsad..so you use his fault as excuse for you to cry..that's why he hug you..it's the best way to calm you down..after awhile he letting you go..you nodded to pickup the pail but he stop you..instead,he pick it up then he took the mop and start mopping the floor..

   You try to stop him but he keep doing it.."Just leave it to me..I will doit myself..how can star idol like you do this dirty job.." you said.."Hmm..who said when you debut as idol you don't need to do this type of work??I'm still incharge as laundry at our dorm ok..I did a lot of cleaning.."he said spontan.."I'm still angry with you even you do that.."you sit on table and leave Zelo to do the cleaning as he wish..

   "I know..well,that why I think I should apologize with you.."he talking but not facing you.."what??apologies for what??"you ask awkwardly.."For everything..well,I can explain bout this pail..I'm not did it on purpose..it's accident.."Zelo said it starting with sad mood then turn to higher voice to defense himself..

  "Yeah right..seriously??"you chuckle look at him.."Ofcoz,why should I kick it then I clean up by myself..look I think we got huge misunderstandings here..for your information I never hate you..coz I don't even really know you..I'm sorry if some of my action is hurting you like what I did at school gate last time but..you know..it out of my control..I'm not underestimate you..but yeah..I got annoy when Himchan hyung suddenly being on your side and even tell me to ask you for apologize..it just weird..to ask someone you don't even know an apology..by the way I'm not trying to bully you..it just an accident..and you know what I think it's good that pail is fall of coz atleast you notice that I'm here..I just really don't know how to start it..it feel better when you scold me first..so I got reason to say sorry..and that hug..I'm sorry again..it mean nothing it just naturally come coz I can't see girl crying..I want do this openly but I worried other student will misunderstanding and make other gossip that gonna hurt you again..so I have to find a right time and I think this is better..I don't want give you more trouble..so,will you forgive me??"Zelo explain so long make you feel bit guilty coz have bad though bout him but he actually come to apologize..which is so sweet..

   "Emm..well,apology accepted..I don't know that is what you thinking just now..So I guest..I need to apologize too..will you forgive me??"your mood getting better now.."Oh..ofcoz..so we're equal now..would you like to be my friend??"Zelo give you the most precious smile..Make you stuck like statue look at how cute Zelo is..His blinking eyes plus that smile..

   "Friend??"Zelo ask again while hand you his hand as he ask for shaking hand like people who first time meet.."Uh..yeah..ofcoz..friend.."you taking his hand and shake it.."Ah..well,if Himchan hyung ask you did I do apology..you have to tell him that I already done it..and you already forgive me..arrasso??"Zelo remind you.

   "Is this a trick??you did this bcoz of Himchan oppa??"you ask.."Nope..I mean yes he did tell me to doit but I really sincare in doing this..it not a trick..don't worry.."Zelo smile again..He want you to know that he wish this friendship for real not base on any forcing thing.

   "Oh dear,I'm getting late..bye..I need to go fast.."you just realize that you're late for your work coz talking to long with him..You rushing leave Zelo alone in that class clueless questioning what is wrong with you..But he take it easy since it is already late if compair to normal time finish school.Plus he know that you need to help your father at cafe so maybe that's why you said you're late.

And that's how you become Zelo friend..you're not so close with him but still he make you able to join rest of debut idol student..At this moment you don't even care what other people wanna talk anymore..coz you know how is your relationship with Zelo and other idol..

     Well ofcoz some student feel jealous with you but who care it's your time..being with debut idol student make you become brighter too..now everyone know you..but one think that Zelo still don't know is that you're working at Pam station..will you tell him?? Or how will him figure out??Since you become famous..there so many other people wanna see you fail..Did you risk your furture just bcoz that lil' secret??find out in next chapter..