Seven

Our Love Stories

Haruki's POV

It is now Monday. I hate waking up early but I can't be late to school.

After eating breakfast, I quickly grab my bag, say goodbye to my parents and Hikaru, and walk outside.

"Hey Haru, wait up!" I hear someone calling me and turn around.

"Ahh V!" I yell out excitedly.

V is riding his bike and asks if I want a ride. I accept, though kinda shy, and get on. I wrap my arms around his body, trying to hold on. But my face was burning bright red. I can hear him chuckling.

The ride there is fun and very windy. I get off and thank him for the ride.

"Hey isn't that Woohyun-hyung?" V asks, looking over my shoulder. I turn around to see what he is looking at. It is Woohyun. He is playing basketball and many people are watching him, and girls are cheering for him.

"Wow he is pretty good at basketball," I say, amazed.

"Haru-ah! Haru-ah!" I look to see who is calling me and it is none other than my friends, Kimmie and Chanyeol. They motion for me to come over.

"I'll see you later, V-ah!" I say, waving goodbye to him and he waves back, smiling.

"I see that you got a bike ride from Taehyung-sshi," Kimmie teases and I elbow her gently.

"Aww come on. It's so obvious he has feelings for you. I can see it in his eyes."

"Well what about you and Hoya?" I ask her back.

"What about us?"

"Don't you like him? Anyway I think he likes you back too. Maybe he's too shy."

Kimmie rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Okay let's put aside your love stories. Did you see Woohyun-sunbaenim playing basketball? He's incredible!" Chanyeol says.

"Yeah, he is pretty good," both Kimmie and I say at the same time and laugh.

"I met him the other day," I say, "he dressed up as Santa Claus and was giving happiness to little kids. He's actually pretty nice."

"Santa Claus?" Chanyeol asks.

"I'll tell you later."

Class begins to start and Kimmie and I say goodbye to Chanyeol, since he is in a different class.

~Lunch Time~

"Hey Kimmie, Haru, do you want to have lunch with us today?" V and Jungkook ask.

"Sure. Can Chanyeol come too?" I ask and they nod their heads.

"Hey Haruki and Kimmie, do you guys want to sit with us?" Hoya and Woohyun suddenly ask too.

"How about we all have lunch together? Under that shade where Haruki, Chanyeol, and I always sit? Please?" Kimmie suggests.

They all look at each other and sigh.

"Okay sure."

The atmosphere is a bit quiet and awkward today. Everyone eats their lunch and I finally notice.

"Uhm, Woohyun op-oppa, how come you and Hoya know each other?" I ask. Woohyun smiles.

"It's because we're step-brothers. My parents divorced and my dad married Hoya's mother so now we're family. Actually we're the same age but I skipped a grade when I was little," Woohyun explains.

"So you're the same age as us? Why did you make us call you hyung and oppa?" V asks, shocked. So am I.

"I'm kinda used to people calling me that. It's the first time that I had told anyone this. Please don't tell anyone. I want it to be a secret."

V and I nod. Woohyun looks at me and smiles warmly, sending butterflies in my stomach.