Final

Our Love Stories

Author's POV

Hey! Hey! Hey! See? Told ya I would be back!

How was your Valentine's Day?

Well I can tell you that our Mi-ho and Tae-ru had a wonderful time that day.

Although Tae-ru were a bit awkward at first, they managed to get through the day together and were really happy.

As for Mi-ho, they spent their days going shopping even though all the stores were full of customers.

Jungkook spent that day with his friends and I have to say, he's not really hurt anymore.

Am I missing someone? I feel like it. Oh well, I'll figure it out later.

Let's continue with the story, shall we?

 

"So I guess you're dating him now?" Hikaru asked his little sister, Haruki, who's busy cleaning her room.

"Onii-chan, his name is V. And yes, I am," she answered while blushing a little.

"That makes me hate him more. I don't want him to steal my little sister," Hikaru pouted.

"He's not stealing anybody." Haruki chuckled. "I'll always be your little sister, I promise."

"Haru-ah!" V called out from his window.

"Only I can call her that," Hikaru muttered under his breath.

"Neh? What is it V?" Haruki replied.

"Aww, call me oppa! Please!" V whined.

"But we're the same age." She was really confused.

"Yea but I like you to call me oppa. Please, please, please."

Hikaru rolled his eyes.

"Okay, o-oppa," Haruki felt awkward saying it, especially toward V, who she's currently dating.

"Haha. You're so cute when you said it. Hey, do you want to go to the park with me? It's Saturday and I'm really bored. Come with me!" V begged.

"Sure, I'll finish cleaning my room first. Meet me downstairs, okay V? I mean oppa."

V grinned and said, "Okay, I'll wait!"

"So you're leaving me?" Hikaru asked once V left.

"Don't worry. I'll be home before dinner." Haruki smiled.

 

"Hey did you hear?" Hoya asked.

"Hear what?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

"Hehe, our V and Haru are now officially a couple! Whoo!" Hoya yelled loudly.

It's a good thing their parents weren't home, or else Hoya might be in trouble for yelling too loud.

"A couple?" Woohyun's voice was shaking.

"Yup!"

Hoya was clueless about Woohyun's feelings for Haruki so he didn't know that his step-brother was hurt.

"I'm going outside for a bit," Woohyun said, leaving Hoya confused.

Once Woohyun was outside, he his phone.

Should I tell her? Or just keep it like that? If I tell her things will get complicated for both her and me. But if I don't, I'll stay hurt like this.

He began texting to Haruki. This is what he said:

Uhm, I like you. But since you chose Taehyungie, I'm okay with that. Please be happy.

Woohyun hesitated for a moment. Maybe I shouldn't.

"Woohyun-ah!" Hoya called out which scared Woohyun. And something happened.

Your message was sent. These 4 words appeared on Woohyun's phone screen.

O_O This was exactly what his face looked like once he saw it.

"No! No! No!" he yelled out and start running around.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Didn't you hear me? It's time for you to go to work!" Hoya screamed back at him, laughing a little.

Woohyun started running to his room and got change for work. But he was more worried about the message.

Maybe I can try to take her phone and delete that message before she sees it. He thought.

 

"Hey oppa, isn't that Woohyun-oppa over there?" Haruki pointed.

"I think so. But why is he wearing that?"

They walked over to Woohyun, who was wearing a prince suit.

"Ahh! Haru-ah! Taehyung-ah! What are your doing here?" the "prince" was shocked to see them. We all know why. ;)

"Oppa, why are you dressed like that?" Haruki asked, poking his rubber sword.

"Oh my boss made me wear this today. I was supposed to wear this yesterday for Valentine's Day, but the outfit came late. So I'm wearing it today," Woohyun said, smiled a little, until his eyes landed V and Haruki's hands, which were linking tightly together, and his smile faded.

"Congratulations," he said quietly, looking at their hands.

"Thanks!" V smiled brightly, holding up their linked hands, while Haruki just blushed.

Something unfortunate for Woohyun happened.

"Ahh, I got a text!" Haruki said, looking at her phone. "It's from Woo-"

But before she could finish reading it, Woohyun snatched it out of her hand and threw it in the pond, then ran after it.

"Oppa!" Haruki called out to Woohyun, who was now sitting by the small pond, his hand resting on his arms.

"I'm sorry I threw your phone away. I don't know what got into me," he apologized.

"It's okay, but why did you do it? You've been acting kind of strange."

"It's just...I really like you Haru-ah. But you chose Taehyung instead. I understand but---"

"Is that what the message was about?"

Woohyun nodded. Haruki smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For understanding me. And for caring about me. Let's just be friends okay?"

"Sure. Let's be friends." He smiled and stood up and reached out his hand to help Haruki up.

"Hey are you okay?" V ran over and asked Haruki. She nodded.

"Oh and I'll buy you a new phone!" Woohyun called out from behind which caused Haruki to giggle.

                                                                                     ~ The End~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This story was dedicated to one of my Kpop Best Friends, Kimmie, also known as Kimikuchii07. Please go and support her!

And thank you those who have been reading this story :)

XOXO <3 <3 <3