Valentine's Day

Our Love Stories

Author's POV

Love...

Sarang...

Ai...

So many ways to call the feeling you have when you care for someone.

But only one way to find out if you truly love that person.

If you do, then there's that one day out of the whole year that is dedicated to all you lovers out there.

It isn't just for couples, but family and friends too.

It's for you and the people you love.

 

"Love is in the air!!!!!"

"Eunhee-ah, quiet down. You're hurting my ears. You've been saying that all day. And it's not even Valentine's Day just yet," Chanyeol said, covering Eunhee's mouth.

Kimmie and Haruki laughed.

They're so cute together. Haruki thought.

They're all grown up now. Kimmie thought, sighing.

"Uhm.. Kimmie-ah," Hoya called shyly.

She turned and faced the red Hoya and chuckled at his awkward actions.

"I know it's not Valentine's Day yet, but..uhm..here." He handed her a bouquet of beautiful red roses. Kimmie gasped.

"Aww, oppa, you don't have to. They're beautiful!"

See? Told ya they were beautiful. ;)

"I wanted to. Being with you is the best thing ever. You had helped me through all of my problems even before we dated. I know we didn't talk much back then, but just seeing your smile makes my day," Hoya said, sweetly.

Aww, isn't this romantic?

Kimmie blushed hard, hearing his sweet words of romance. She was almost in tears and hugged him. 

"Saranghae, oppa."

"Saranghae, jagii."

Haruki, Eunhee, and Chanyeol were staring at them like they're watching a drama.

Haruki suddenly turned away for some unknown reason. Oh wait, I should know. I'm the author after all.

Maybe it's time I tell V how I feel. He's been waiting for a while now. She thought.

"Hey guys!"

Wow! Perfect timing!

"Aah! V!" Haruki yelled out, surprised. You should've seen her face. She's shocked and blushing at the same time. Can you do that? I'll try that some time.

"Oh, uhm, a-annyeong, Haru-ah," V said. blushing. Okay why is he blushing? Wait. Oh right, Haruki.

"Ooh, you guys are blushing!" Eunhee exclaimed, clapping her hands.

"Haru-chan, is this what I think it is?" Kimmie best friend.

"Kimmie-ah!!" Haruki gave her a please-be-quiet look and Kimmie just kept on teasing her.

"Oh hi, Kimmie-ah," a voice said.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?!" Hoya yelled, standing up.

~Jealousy~

"Hoya, be nice. After all, he is my friend. You're nice to Haru-chan, Eunhee, and Chanyeol right? Please be nice to Jungkook too," Kimmie said.

"Okay," Hoya quietly replied, and sat down.

"So, Kimmie-ah," Jungkook continued, "nice bouquet."

"I bought it for her!!!" Hoya called out, before Kimmie pulled him down.

"Right. Of course." Jungkook faked a smile. It's not like him to not fight back with Hoya.

"Jungkook-ah, can I talk with you in private please?" Kimmie asked.

"I'm coming too!" And you guys can tell who it is. Yup, it's her jealous boyfriend. Haha!

"No, oppa. I just want to talk with Jungkook. Please? I'll be fine."

Hoya pouted but finally let her go.

 

Once they reached the back of the school, Kimmie stopped.

"Look, I'm sorry if I wrote you the letter so sudden. But I just can't keep it in anymore. I figured it's the only way to get over you. I'm sorry," Jungkook blurted out.

Kimmie chuckled.

"There's no need to be sorry about. I like you too. But Hoya's the one I love."

"I know."

"But we can always be friends right?" she looked at him, hoping he'll say yes.

Jungkook smiled brightly.

"Of course."

Kimmie held out her pinky finger. "Yaksok? Promise?"

Jungkook linked his pinky finger with hers. "Promise."

"Hey!!! Don't touch my girlfriend!"

Whose voice is that? Oh wait, him.

"Oppa! I told you to stay behind."

"Yeah, but he just linked his finger with yours. What happened here?" he asked, angrily.

Kimmie laughed.

"Don't worry. You'll always be my number one," she gave him a big hug.

"Okayyy," Hoya said, smiling sweetly and poked Kimmie's nose.

 

Now, let's go to our other lovers.

I mean other people.

No, I meant lovers. (wink wink)

Okay this was what happened when we were with Kimmie, Hoya, and Jungkook.

"Chanyeol-ah, I need some help with something. Can you come with me?" Eunhee asked, smiling at him evilly.

"Ehh?" the innocent Chanyeol asked. But then he realized what she meant and immediately agreed.

They left V and Haruki there alone under the shade of the old tree.

It was an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry," Haruki suddenly said.

Don't ask me why she apologized. Just wait.

"Why?" V looked at her, surprised.

"For not answering right away." Without asking, he knew what she was talking about.

"It's okay. You just needed time."

"But I don't need any more time now."

"Ehh?"

"I..uhm.. I like you too, V. I guess I never realized that. But I do like you," she said it, looking at the ground.

"What? Can you say that again?" V .

"I like you! Taehyung-ah!" Haruki said it again. This time louder.

Without saying anything, V ran over and hugged her tightly.

Haruki was shocked and blushing. Again.

"I've been waiting to hear that from you ever since we met!" V yelled loudly, which caused Haruki to laugh.

She hugged him back tightly.

 

But what they didn't realize is that Eunhee and Chanyeol were hiding behind the bushes, chuckling and giggling.

While Kimmie, Hoya, and Jungkook were hiding behind the wall, also chuckling and giggling.

And I'm here telling you the story.

I might come back later though. I don't know.

Stay tune for more love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mwah!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3