I'm officially, Key

I'm not the boy you're looking for, I'm the girl version of him.

HyoMin's POV

I woke up to see Key staring at my face.

"You better give me a reason why you're staring at me like a ," I said.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot so I'm going to stare at you. And send you off to school today as well," He answered.

"Alright, but I need a favor from you," I sighed.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Get out so I can change," I answered.

"Aish, I already knew you were gonna say that!"Key whined as he walked out.

After changing into my school uniform I walked out of my room, only to bump into Key who was holding a piece of clothing.... A uniform??

"What is this?" I asked.

"After you say you're leaving to the school, you have to go to my school and be me," He answered.

"YAH!! A boy's uniform?!" I asked.

"Yeah, and nothing will happen. You haven't developed yet anyways," Key said. I quickly covered what he was talking about in embarrassment.

"Yah, you haven't developed either," I retorted, Key gave me a 'You better take that back' face,"Okay, okay. I take it back.."

"Good. Here, your lunch," Key said as he gave my lunch.

"Thanks. Now give me the school map and your schedule," I ordered.

"No need for the schedule, just stick to the others, I'm in all of their classes. And about Taemin, let's just say he was bumped up a few grades. Onew and Jonghyun are seniors so they won't be with you all the time. But stick mostly with Minho and Taemin. And here's the school map if you get lost," Key smiled handing me a paper.

"Okay, and is there anyone that I need to avoid?" I asked.

"No one but the fans," Key chuckled.

"Then that means everyone," I said as Key chuckled some more.

"And about Super Junior, your sunbaes, anyone I need to keep away from?" I asked.

"Not really, I'm really close to them. But remember, not to let your guard down. If you don't and someone finds out, you better call me quick so I can tell Mr. SooMan the situation. Oh wait, if something DOES happen, then go to Mr.Sooman, he still remembers you and keeps harassing me to bring me to you so you guys can catch up on some stuff or something. But he'll be the only one that'll look after you," Key said.

"Okay, go to SM if something happens," I repeated to myself.

"And do not, DO NOT, fall in love with one of the SHINee members, if you do, I'm 100% sure you'll blow your cover," Key said.

"What?! How?" I asked.

"When you fall in love with someone, you'll probably confess you're a girl," He answered.

"Fine, fine, loving a SHINee, is a no-no," I answered.

"Good, now let's go. I'm dropping you off to school," Key said.

"You're gonna go without a disguise?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he brought me outside so we could walk to school.

"So, tell me more about the others. Just watching shows of you guys isn't enough,"I demanded.

"Here's some tips actually. Make sure you give Taemin banana milk everytime you have a meal, it makes him happier. Jonghyun is very annoying, so make sure he doesn't go through your stuff. Onew is just onew so you don't have to worry about him. Minho, well, I don't know how to say this. Ok, he's VERY annoying, he'll ask you constantly to play a sport with him, so if you don't want to just make Taemin do it. He likes to play sports with Minho," Key said.

"Super Junior?" I retorted.

"Don't worry. I've wrote everything you need to know here," Key said as he handed me a notebook.

"Woah that's a lot,"I said as I turned the pages," Super Junior likes...Super Junior member profiles..What to say when asked a love life question...What you should avoid...SHINee members' clothes sizes?? (o.0')...WHICH SNSD NOONA LOOKS THE PRETTIEST RANKING?!"

"What? Oh~ How'd that get in there?" Key asked as he took the notebook and ripped the unneccesary page out.

"Okay, so I just need to keep this at all times," I said as I put the notebook in my backpack.

"Well, it looks like I have to leave before any of the fans see me," Key smiled,"Good luck for the next few weeks."

"Bye oppa," I said as he kissed my forehead and walked away.

I'm officially, Key. And I don't know if this will work out.