Busy

I'm not the boy you're looking for, I'm the girl version of him.

HyoMin's POV

After school, Onew and I took a seperate van to our schedules while Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun took a seperate van back to the dorms.

"Key, are you alright? You haven't talked yet... And you also haven't even touched your phone... Usually you'd take your phone out and talk to me at the same time.. Did something happen today?" Onew asked.

"Ah~ Nothing hyung. I'm just not in the mood right now," I answered.

"Why, is it because of Taemin?" Onew asked. Oh right, Taemin wanted me to carry him on my back. -___-

"Ani, I just miss a few people," I said, Key, you better get me something good...

"Who? You got a girlfriend?" Onew asked.

"NO!" I quickly said. He was surprised and leaned back,"Never mind about it hyung. I don't want to worry you."

"Arasso. But you better lighten up, or else your fans will notice and then it's gonna go all the way from there," He warned. I smiled and nodded.

The van stopped in front of legit looking set in Hongdae and the driver waited for us to get off.

"Thank you ahjusshi~"  Onew and I said as he nodded and left.

When we walked in, our stylists pushed clothes to us and said to change.

I was finished early since I looked 'perfect' today, ahahahaha Onew hyung, the dongsaeng stylists like me~~ XD well, if only they knew I wasn't a boy.... XDDDD

"Ah, today is great. And I'm here stuck as Key~," I sighed as I walked outside.

"YAH!!! YAHH!! I'm GONNA DIE!!!!" A voice yelled and soon I was on the ground.

"What in the world?" I asked as I looked in front of me. And then pushed off the man on top of me. 

"Oh my god! SUNBAE I'M SORRY!" Sungyeol from Infinite said as he helped me up.

"It's ok. But why are you running around and saying you're gonna die?" I asked.

"I'm*pants* running from*pants* my manager!" He said looking around.

"Hide in that corner, I'll help you," I said and pointed to the corner. 

"Arasso, promise?" He asked and held his pinky, I shook it and laughed as he ran to the corner.

"Key-ah~ Long time no see~" The manager said. I guess Key knew them.

"Hi~ What do you need?" I asked.

"Have you seen Sungyeol? He ran away again!" He asked.

"Really?? I saw him run that way," I said pointing to the opposite direction of Sungyeol's real location. 

"Thanks Key!" He replied as he ran.

"Sunbae-nim! Thanks a lot! I'M FREE!!!" Sungyeol screamed as he ran away. I chuckled and returned inside just in time to be ushered to the stage.

"Hey guys~! Today, we have the most talented idols of all time!! This is Star King!!" Kang HoDong said as the curtain opened and we bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~!" Everyone bowed.

"Ahh~! Key!! We love you!!" Fans said.

"I love you too!" I chuckled.

Man, today is gonna get busy.