Doubts

I'm not the boy you're looking for, I'm the girl version of him.

HYOMIN'S POV

I walked into the school's office and asked for independent study for about three months, so they told me to go to my teachers for the homeowrk.

"Hi sonsaeng-nim, I'm going on independant study for about three months. Can I please have my homework for that time period?" I asked all my teachers.

And everyone was asking why I was 'leaving', so I said these answers.

"I'm going to the U.S for a few weeks because I miss my family."

"I'm going to be busy with the comeback and leaving for the States so I decided to take time off from school."

"No, I'm not transferring. I'm just going on a small trip to the States for three months."

"Didn't I say to scram?"

Heh heh, the last one I said to an over-reacting fanboy who freaked when he heard the news. XD

"Oppa!! Why are you leaving?! Don't you leave me!!" The fangirls screamed as I walked out of the school.

"Sorry girls, I've got to leave," I said as I entered the van that would bring me to Key's school.

"Hey Hyo, where to?" Mr. Kim asked.

"KiBum's school, please," I sang. Mr. Kim smiled and started to drive.

I quickly took changed into Key's uniform when the black screen that wasnt see through, was put up.

"Here you go Hyo. KiBum's school," Mr. Kim said as the car came to a stop.

"Thanks Mr. Kim, school ends at 1 today," I said as he nodded and drove off. I turned to Key's school and walked in. This day is gonna be scary.

"Hey KiBum-ah~! Where've you been?" Jonghyun asked.

"I had to go somewhere," I answered.

"Where to hyung?" Taemin asked.

"I just went somewhere Taemin-ah," I answered,"Now no more bothering me. I'm getting annoyed."

"Arasso hyung. Let's go get lunch! I am starving umma!" Taemin laughed.

"Aigoo, Taemin is hungry," I chuckled as I saw Taemin eat his hamburger.

"What's wrong hyung? You haven't touched your hamburger yet," Minho asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just not that hungry right now," I said," But since you are worrying I'll eat."

"Key, today you and I have a lot to do. Jjong, Tae, and Min have the day off. But since you and I missed out on a lot of activities because we were sick, we have to make up for it. So today, we're going to Star King, then we have to take over Eunhyuk and Leeteuk's place in Kiss the Radio because of their comebacks. And then we need to do vocal and dance practice when we're done with schedules," Onew said.

"Ne hyung~!" I said. Boy, on the first day and I am going to be super busy. And with homework to add to the pressure and stress, I'm starting to doubt my self...