I take a request from a homesick boy, and it involves me turning into something I'm not.

I'm not the boy you're looking for, I'm the girl version of him.
HyoMin's POV

"Oppa, do you want to go out with me?" A random girls asks.

"Sorry, but I'm working hard with the others for our comebacks. I don't have time to have a love life, I'm sorry but I hope you'll still have faith in SHINee," I replied as pretended to be my brother.

"Ok. Shinee hwaiting!" She smiled weakly as she bowed and walked away.

*sigh* that's the twelfth time a girl asked me out today. Why are girls asking me out? Because they think that I am my twin brother. Who is my brother? Kim KiBum of SHINee. You might just come up to me and slap me across the face and say,"Liar!" but sorry girls, he is my brother.

After school, a group of girls came up to me and held onto my arms.

"Oppa, let's go hang out at the park," they pouted.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to go see the other members and my sister," I apologized and walked away.

"Hey Ki-bi," I said as I arrived at my dorm, where Key sat on the couch comfortably.

"Hi Hi-mi," He replied as he said my nickname,"why are you so late? The girls are bothering you again?"

"Yeah. Y'kno it's gotten a lot easier to imitate your voice nowadays," I said.

"You're my twin, why would it be hard for you?" he asked.

"Youre my twin but you can't get my voice right," I responded. He snorted,

"Puh-lease, my imitation of you is perfect," he replied.

"Oh... Himi... Can you do me a favor?" Key asked.

"That would be?" I asked.

"Can you...um...be me for a few weeks? I'm kinda homesick and I wanna visit our relatives in the States," He asked slowly, making me choke on the water I failed to drink.

"Be you?! Then does that mean I have to be you at school, lie to my school that I'm going to the states for a few weeks and take the independent homework they're gonna give me, do your homework as well, be a SHINee member for a few weeks, SLEEP with a SHINee member and perform and train with the other SHINee members?!" I asked.

"Yeah... And I leave tomorrow... But the others don't know, so don't worry about them. Bt what we need to do is change your hair," Key said," But are you up for it? I can just cancel the flight if you want."

"*sigh* As much as I want to say yes, I can't let you cancel it because of a selfish sister... Fine.. But you better give me a souvenir when you come back or I'm coming after you," I answered.

"YES! Thank you so much baby sis! You don't know how much this means to me!" Key cheered as he hugged me.

"Your welcome your welcome, now go back to your dorm. The others might think you've been kidnapped," I chuckled.

"Thanks Himi," Key said as he left. I smiled as I laid on my couch, the adventure I will take is very interesting, I wonder what will happen.