II

Exo Thriller Series: Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's crazy Lia! I told you the other day that Oh Sehun was no good!" Aimi was talking to one of her friends.

"Well, he was one of the best boyfriends I've ever had."

"Lia, that's no ex-"

"I WANT HIM BACK AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!" Lia whined and huffed over the phone.

She was very in love with Sehun and bewildered over his decision to break up with her.

"He just all of a sudden decided that tonight would be the perfect night to make his confession to someone else, on Valentine's day! What about ME on Valentine's day, huh?!" Lia was wailing at this point.

Aimi tried her best to comfort her friend. She sighed. 

"Lia, Sehun was always strange, you know? That's why I don't understand how Baekhyun could still be friends with him. He keeps claiming how they hold eachothers' biggest secret. One day, I'm going to find out and tell you what it is so you can let that ugly man go okay?-"

"UGLY?!"

"Yep."

"Well...BAEKHYUN HAS BIG HIPS BYE!"

Lia hung up.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Ah, Zinfandel is a luxurious wine brand; it's perfect for proposal nights." The old man explained to Baekhyun.

His visit to the local winery became his favorite errand for that night. He loved collecting wine.

"So, this won't get her drunk before I propose, right? I mean, I planned on asking her tonight." He chuckled nervously as he lowered his gaze. The old ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter