I

Exo Thriller Series: Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey baby! You're here so late I thought you were expecting me to come get you instead." Baekhyun said excitedly as he put his keys back on the table. Aimi came in and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her for a hug.

"No, I was coming. My mom asked me to stop by and see her for a bit so yeah." She kissed him.

"Well, you know, when your mom asks you to come see her she doesn't actually mean she wants to see you..."

"Yah! Who told you such lie?!"

"I'm just saying jagiya, she wants to see her son-in-law too you know." Baekhyun pouted.

Baekhyun planned to propose to Aimi that night and tell the big news to their family and friends immediately. He eyed his girlfriend lovingly as he fumbled with the gold box in his pocket. Baekhyun was fortunate that his girlfriend took his playful character lightly despite his jokes being sometimes personal. Never did she take offense to him which is why he loved her. Most girls didn't have tough skin.

"Haha, you're so cute when you're mean. Anyways, what's that food on the counter?" She walked to the kitchen.

There were two white plates filled with Italian spaghetti.

"Di- did you make this all by yourself?" Her eyes widen in surprise.

Baekhyun chuckled cockily

"Well, I kind of did a little something..."

"It looks like it. Omg you didn't even try to chop that big clove of garlic! You could've put a little more effort into it" She teased.

Baekhyun looked down.

"Ugh, the first time I've seen you take something so seriously. I'm sorry okay? I was o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter