Big changes

Decisions

 

"Let me go! Let me go please guys!" You screamed and shouted until your throat hurt so bad.
"Why would we? Can't you see that we are having a blast over here?" Their leader answered while laughing with mischief.
You started to cry, the smell of poop made you want to puke, and you pleaded and pleaded for help, but no one would help you...
But suddenly...
"Let her go! I'll kill you!" HE shouted and jumped on top of your bullies and destroyed every single one of them.
He then took your head from the toilet and helped you get up... but you were so ashamed that you ran away with all your might.
But he was faster, and held your hand to make you stop, as he looked into your eyes he said...
"You are beautiful"
"Stop it oppa, I'm covered in poop" You said and cried.
"YOU STOP IT!" He shut you up with a kiss. "Let's get you cleaned up" He smirked and took you home. 

 


 

"I'm all washed up now Kai" You said as you stepped out of the bathroom while being wrapped up in a towel.
"Thank you for helping me by the way" You added while sitting down next to him, in the edge of your bed.
"No problem... heh... about the... you know..." He nervously smiled as he remembered about the kiss he gave you before.
You blushed and smiled as well.
"Mind repeating that again?" He said as he came closer and closer to your face. You grabbed you towel tightly against your chest and closed your eyes while puckering up your lips.
When suddenly...
"Get out of here you filthy rat! Why do I have this life?! My daughter is a disgrace and I'm about to die!" Your mum insulted Kai and shouted between coughs as she sat on a wheelchair in front of your bedroom's door.
"The last thing that I want is to have a pregnant and useless daughter married poor guy like you!" Your mother added.
"Mum! Why are you doing this?... Kai! Don't listen to her!" You said.
But Kai looked to the floor and shook his head as he tried to push back his tears.
"No... she's right... I can't give you anything that you deserve... because I'm poor..." Kai stood up and started to walk towards the door.
"No Kai! Come back!" You reached your hand towards him... but he didn't stop.
"Yeah right, keep walking b*tch" Your mother said.
"By the way, I have a surprise for you, make sure you look as pretty as you can, which will probably be impossible but at least try" She added, and left.

 


 

It's been two years since that night, and things surely changed. You haven't seen Kai ever since then, but what's worse... Is that your mother sold you to a rich yet very evil guy, just so that she could pay for her medicines.
"Yeah baby, I knew I had made the right decision when I made you mine, the moment I saw your smoking body, I didn't care if you were poor as hell, I just knew I had to make that my property... what's more, my late girl was getting fat already, I needed to make some changes in my life" Suho his lips and surrounded you with his arms while planting a forced kiss on your lips, and then, he made you enter a restaurant to eat with him. You disgusted him, he was rude, arrogant, and evil, and most of all... he was not Kai.
You took a seat at a table with him and waited for someone to take your order.
But little did you know, that this wasn't going to be your typical date with Suho.
You were looking down as usual, when suddenly, a very familiar voice said...
"Can I take your order?"
You looked up and met eyes with him while being in shock. It was Kai! You both stared at each other in the eye, you both couln't believe what was happening. Suho cleared his throat, and you both looked away in shame. 
As usual, Suho asked for the most expensive things of the place, but he never allowed you to pick what you wanted to eat, he always picked for you.
After Kai left, Suho came closer to you and said...
"So you know him" And smirked with evilness and mischief.
You bit your lip and played with your fingers.
When Kai came with a bottle of wine to your table, Suho did the worst thing he could do...
He spilled the wine on Kai's shirt on purpose, and then dropped the bottle, making him look like he was the one at fault. The manager came and Kai was forced to pay for the very expensive, bottle of wine.
You stared at Suho with rage, and he looked at you while smirking.
"What are you gonna do? Go ahead, say it, you know the consequences" He said and looked at your arm covered in bruises. "You may want to cover that" He added.
You covered your arm with your cardigan and looked away in defeat.

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading! There's more to come! I know Suho is so bad lol, but I love him in real life so, it's fine xD