Chapter 2

Holding on to you [HIATUS]

 

 

"It’s so beautiful!”

"Indeed, baby. But not as beautiful as you. “

“So cheesy!” Hae slapped my arm playfully giggling sweetly yet shyly. We were enjoying the ride on the biggest Ferris Wheel in Europe – The London Eye. After the concert in London we had few days to spend them however we want- by sightseeing, walking alongside the alleys or just fooling around. So after I had been finally able to sleep my tiredness off I was brutally woken up by my boyfriend who jumped excitedly on my bed nearly crashing into me.

“Hyukkie! Let’s go! I want to see London!” he screamed happily and I just couldn’t bring myself to get annoyed because he was just so damn cute. Instead I just kissed him passionately bringing him even closer to me in the process. He melted instantly but soon pulled away and looked at me with those pleading eyes of his and I just smiled and nodded.

“I’ll just dress up, wait fifteen minutes, ok?”

“Sure, Hyukkie” he answered and smiled beautifully before laying on the bed and closing his eyes.

After eating breakfast in nearest café (I barely was able to finish my pancakes because Hae literally dragged me out of there being too excited to tour already) we visited the most infamous places in London, which contained the British Museum, the zoo ,the Buckingham Palace and finally all the stores with everything you can possibly find  because my lover wanted to buy as much souvenirs as he could. Being the considerate boyfriend I am, I followed him everywhere without single compliant because I just love him so much and even if I was tired after all day of walking his happiness was my compensation. And so the day passed by with us having fun, doing all of these things we weren’t able to do in Korea together and in the late evening we had decided to take a ride on The London Eye because we simply couldn’t miss this opportunity (and even I had to agree in this case). We had taken seats opposite to each other and soon we were lost in admiration for the view of beautifully illuminated London, with silent, soothing music playing on the Ferris Wheel. I just felt so happy like this – spending time with him and him only, looking at his face lit up with excitement and enthusiasm and soon I found myself staring at something even more breathtaking than London. We spent time like this, watching wonderful landscape, talking a little and sending glances at each other every now and then. It was perfect, I thought and I would never want it to end. After about fifteen minutes of ride, just when we were at the highest level suddenly the Ferris Wheel had stopped for people who were lower to get out of cabin. Hae used this occasion immediately sneaking next to me not caring about security issues anymore. I happily enveloped him in my arms and he rested his head on my chest and I just thought I could spend forever like this. I was drowning so deep in my thoughts I hadn’t noticed a pinky held just in front of my face.

“Promise?” I heard Donghae’s soft voice which woke me up from my reverie and finally I realized what he meant. I lifted my hand and caught his pinky with mine looking at him lovingly.

“What promise, baby?” I asked.

“Promise we will never leave each other” He whispered and smiled bashfully and all I could do was holding his little finger with mine firmly.

“Promise, Hae” And with that I kissed him, no tongue, no passion, simply moving my lips against his in a silent confession of love, loyalty and faithfulness. Little did I know then that this promise possessed an unique power and I was supposed  taste the bitterness of doubts very soon.

 

It has become more and more difficult to hide. We already used every occasion like staying in the dorm alone, members sleeping or our roommates spending more and more time with one another but gradually we’ve only grown to desire more and more and we couldn’t keep our relationship from other members forever. We’ve talked about it a couple of times but neither of us was able to show such a courage and tell them simply “We are together”. We knew that everyone in Super Junior was a respectful person and we just couldn’t imagine them despising us just because of our uality. They just weren’t this kind of persons. But even though we were scared because it still was an issue, an issue hard to overcome without any adversities. So Donghae’s and I had decided to keep it for now and confess the truth when we were ready. The time passed by and soon there came a day in which we were up to reveal everything, apart from that it happened not in a way we would really be pleased with.

We were spending time in Donghae’s room, as usual when we had at least a short break from schedules and I have to confess that some beast must have come into me.  In the spur of the moment I started to kiss him and it was getting more and more passionate, I wanted to explore him as much as I could so I bit his bottom lip gently, silently asking for entrance and he gave in to me. I began to taste him, everywhere my tongue was able to get to and soon he was straddling me, my hands roaming on his body, bringing him closer, impossibly closer that he was almost grinding on me but I didn’t care, all I wanted to do in that moment was to touch him, to kiss him, to please him. Our tongues danced against each other and I could hear him only slightly when I brought his sensitive muscle out and started on it but it didn’t fail to . Nothing mattered –neither the members who were just outside the room we were in nor the fact that the door wasn’t locked, it was just him, my beautiful, handsome, y boyfriend who was currently above me (though if you asked me I would prefer to have him under me) and kissing me with so much passion, burying his hands in my hair and caressing my nape from time to time. I could hardly breathe but I didn’t care, I would never want to part because he was so addicting that gradually I’ve become more and more greedy for him. Suddenly wishing to take things even further I had put my hands under his shirt caressing his soft skin and he sighed, soon I began to it and he didn’t stop me. I felt hotter and hotter and my excitement increased to the maximum point and in this very moment the door to my room flung open.

“Hyung! Wookie hyung has made a dinner and is call…”

Hae jumped from me as if he got burned and immediately we started to fix our clothes and messy hair. But it was already too late. In the doorstep stood very shocked Sungmin, his hand still holding the handle. Nothing come out of my mouth and neither did from Donghae’s as we stayed in complete, totally uncomfortable silence until our disturber woke up from his trance.

“Ummm.. I… S…sorry for disturbing...”he stuttered and I knew already that we were doomed. When he left Hae hid his face in his hands and whined pitfully. I couldn’t blame him- it had actually been the worst confession I could ever imagine.

“…” I whispered, feeling hot not only from excitement for my boyfriend but this time mostly from embarrassment.

“Uhmmm…”

“I suppose we don’t need to confess anymore.

“Uhmmm…”

I couldn’t help but coo at my cute love, in his shyness he was the most irresistible creature in the world. I forced him to look at me and held his face with my hands smiling reassuringly.

“Everything will be okay. They’ll understand.”

“But…”

“Shhhh don’t worry too much, baby. I’m sure they will be just shocked but they’ll understand. Trust me, okay?” I asked pulling the lonely strand of hair from my boyfriend’s forehead. After a minute or so he finally nodded slightly but didn’t quit pouting, it made me lean in and kiss his pout away.

“Now, let’s go to eat, shall we?” I stood up and pulled out my hand. Without a single word he took it and let me lead him to the kitchen. There came the time to face the consequences of our actions.  

*** 

I want to thank everyone who subscribed or commented. I hope you'll like this chapter (though I'm not quite satisfied with it). Angst coming soon!