Chapter Three

Whenever You're in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over next few days, Darren followed B.A.P to make sure they were okay. He noticed how nice and friendly they were to the fans and couldn’t imagine why anyone would be after them. He was still angry with himself for letting the assailant escape, and wanted to make it up to them. 


At a fan meet, he approached them, smiling at Zelo. Zelo grinned at him. “Hi, Darren. It’s nice to see you again.” 


Darren smiled at him again. “Yeah…” He shook his head. “It’s nice to see you again, too.” Pulling out a CD he had just purchased, he handed it to Zelo. “May I get you to sign this?”


Zelo laughed, signing it and handing to each of his hyungs to sign it, also. Jongup grinned at Zelo, looking curious. Zelo ignored the look and handed the c.d. back to Darren, who noticed that he had also slipped a piece of paper into the c.d. case. “Thank you.” He was speaking more quietly and Darren picked up on his mood, seeing that Zelo was bothered by something. He obviously didn’t know him, but was very good at reading people. 


When he walked away from them, Darren noticed that Zelo had written his phone number on the paper. He laughed softly. The younger boy was sneaky. He shoved the paper into his pocket and left. He would consider calling him, or at least, put Zelo’s number into his phone. He may not be able to risk calling or texting him…but maybe.


He was bothered by something. He was beginning to think that Zelo may have a crush on him, and he wasn’t sure how he felt about that. Zelo was a celebrity…and a guy. Darren had been around celebrities before, and was okay with Zelo being a celebrity. That wasn’t what bothered him. It was the fact that Zelo happened to be a guy. He wasn’t interested in guys…normally. 

 

 

The next morning, Darren noticed that B.A.P was going to Washington and it would be the last state they would go to. Maybe he didn’t need to follow them, but he felt a nagging feeling that told him that he needed to stay close to them.


When he got home, he watched all of B.A.P’s performances in the year, trying to find any clues about why they would be targeted. Maybe Zelo was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it felt like something else. He did know that there were anti-fans in Korea, but that couldn’t be the issue here. It was someone trying to kill Zelo, and it wasn’t just that the guy didn’t like their music or clothing style. What would any American have against them? He frowned. What if it wasn’t an American enemy, but someone that had boarded the same plane they had arrived on? He looked up the flight attendant list, writing down each person that had boarded the plane. He would find out who it was, even if he had to get close. That was something he wasn’t good at.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter