Chapter One

Whenever You're in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongup grinned at Zelo, grabbing his backpack. “Shotgun! I’ll race you to the car!” He took off running, not giving the tall maknae a chance to react.      “Hey, you cheated! Besides, it’s technically not shotgun, since Himchan’ll be getting the front seat, you dork,” he sighed and ran to the bus anyway. He knew that Jongup was going to beat him to the outside seat that he was calling “shotgun.” He glared playfully at his closest hyung, making his way to the back to take a seat by Daehyun. Youngjae was already in the front across from Jongup. It was good to have Youngjae and Daehyun split up. Otherwise, they would start trouble of their own, bothering himself and Jongup.       Once he was settle in, Zelo glanced out the window and put his earphones in. The loud, hyper music of Big Bang began playing on his Ipod, and he began nodding his head to it. He was happy, since they were on their way to America now. It was going to be both exciting and nerve-wracking. He had only gone to America briefly. This time, he would get the chance to do more sight seeing and shopping, since they would be there for a few weeks. He smiled as he checked beside him to make sure that everything he wanted on the plane was in his bag. He had his phone, a few school books that he would be ignoring until he became completely bored, and his computer.      When they got to the airport, Bang and Himchan helped everyone check in their luggage. They also ordered some food to go on the plane for them to eat for breakfast. Zelo hadn’t realized how hungry he was until the moment he smelled the food. He was guessing it was chicken or something. Maybe beef.      Once everyone was settled in on the plane and they were in the air, Bang handed out the bacon, cheese and chicken burritos. They looked as good as they had smelled, and Zelo smiled as he ate the delicious burrito. It was definitely not your regular airport food, but higher quality. They all ate and talked about the trip, laughing at Daehyun’s comment about being thankful the food didn’t have any bean in it. He joked that they didn’t want blow up the plane.      While he ate, Zelo looked at his list. There were a few places he wanted to shop when they got there. He could buy some early Christmas presents for his parents and brother, as well as his bandmates, if he could get away from them. After he finished eating, Zelo closed his eyes to catch a quick nap.      When he woke up, they were at the airport to switch planes. He stumbled out and followed his hyungs out and into the new plane that would take them to America.      Arriving at the American airport, they exited the plane and were able to check in at a hotel. They were all tired from traveling and welcomed the rest. They would be in California for the next week, traveling around the state. After that, it was on to New York.       At the hotel, Youngjae and Daehyun declared that they were going to share a room. Bang sighed, turning to Jongup and Zelo.      “I’m assuming you guys want to share a room, also,” he smiled at the two younger, but he looked tired.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter