Chapter Two

Whenever You're in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Zelo couldn’t sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, he would see the person in the mask, strange outfit and cape. The incident still didn’t seem real and he would have thought it was a dream, except for the cut on his arm. Sitting up in his bed, he inspected the cut, thinking about the incident. He knew he had cut himself when he had fallen backward and had been attacked. Shuddering, he touched his throat. It was almost as if he could still feel the cold metal against his skin. He had been so afraid when the guy had attacked him. The young Korean hadn’t known what to do. He felt stupid now, because he could have died if he hadn’t been saved by the caped person. Shaking his head, Zelo could still visualize the person fighting the attacker and throwing him off the wall. It all just seemed so unbelievable. He wasn’t sure if the rescuer had survived the wall or not. He hoped so and wanted to be able to thank the person somehow. 


Getting up from his bed, he grabbed his laptop and looked up superheroes on the internet. It mostly came up with comic books and there wasn’t any sign that these figures were real people. It wasn’t logical, so he decided it must have been someone dressing up as a superhero and acting heroic. He hadn’t ever heard of anyone doing that, and it didn’t seem logical. However, superhero or not, the person had saved Zelo’s life and he was grateful for that. 


Closing his computer, he smiled at Jongup’s sleeping form. He would keep this all to himself, since he didn’t even know where to begin with an explanation. No one would believe him that he had been attacked, then saved by a person in a cape. Daehyun and Youngjae would make fun of him, Bang and Himchan would tell him to stop making up stories for excitement and Jongup would simply stay quiet, not wanting to tell his best friend that he was being stupid. 


Yawning, he got in bed and closed his eyes. He needed to try to sleep, since they had a performance early in the morning. Maybe he would wake up and this would have all been just a dream.

 


When Robin got home early the next morning, he fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. It had been a long night. However, he dreamed about the young man he had just protected the night before. He kept seeing his face and watching him die...over and over again. There was nothing Robin could do to save him. It was terrible. 


Waking up suddenly, he lay staring at the ceiling.  It had just been an attack on someone who was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. He still didn't like seeing the kid die and it bothered him. He recognized that he was from a singing group, but he couldn't think of which one. 


He finally got out of bed and looked up Korean grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter