III.

Sweetie Call

Luhan returned home, feeling guilty and confused. He had no idea why Yoona was acting all paranoid, thinking that she was a cover up, that he was cheating, and that he was ashamed of her as to why he never introduced her to anyone that he knew. 

It's not that I'm ashamed of her. It's just that, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not the ideal guy who shows off his girlfriend to everyone and do all that romantic . 

But I love her, I really do. 

The following day, Yoona was pissed as . As a matter of fact, she was pissed the entire night, torn between crying and screaming and getting angry. All she knew was that her mood wasn't a positive one. And it was all because of Luhan.

You know, if you don't want to stay in my life, you don't have to. You can just walk right out and leave. I'm not going to stop you. In fact, I'm going to hold the door wide open. 

That Saturday was a rather somber day for Yoona. She went about with her activities dully and without life, coursing through them with utter frustration. It bothered her to a great extent how much of a secret she was, how clandestine their meetings were, and how his friends didn't know her. 

Maybe I'm expecting too much from him. No, I'm not. I 've let go of all expectations. But honestly, he's underperforming.

Yoona still had some expectations in there somewhere. 

That Saturday, Luhan texted her first thing in the morning.Instead of feeling happy, Yoona was pissed off that he even made his presence felt via SMS.

Hey Yoong~ I missed you. Good morning :*

Yoona read his sweet and simple greeting. Her heart wanted to melt because of how thoughtful Luhan was. Luhan was a sweet and caring gentleman, he really was. It just so happens that he didn't seem to be as proud of her as she was of him to her friends. 

YOONG :(( I hope you're not mad at me anymore. 

Yoona was in fact still pissed with Luhan. Recalling how Luhan used that excuse, she shook her head and made her mind up. She wasn't exactly in the brightest of spirits after how Luhan treated her last night. He swapped her for a game and now all her trust in him was dwindling away, very slowly.

Yoong, please reply. I'm really sorry about last night. T.T

Yoona refused to reply to his text messages. Instead, she buried the phone deep in her sheets and went about with her business.

[AFTER A SHORT WHILE]

Yoona couldn't deny it any longer. She missed Luhan. Even as she was pissed off with his attitude, the care was still there. She loved Luhan, every bit of him and wanted him in her life. She knew and understood that he loved gaming and that was fine with her but what she couldn't understand was why it had to be so secret.

Yoona went back up to her room to check on her phone, just to see if he had texted or called. 

No new messages. No new calls.

He stopped caring.