Chapter 3

Paper Hearts

The following day, Tao and Kris seemed like his parents as they waved goodbye him from their front door. He could see Kris crying onto Tao's shoulder, talking incoherently while Tao just pat his husband back and lead him back to their house. 

"So... what to do first?" Luhan asked as soon as Kris's house was out of sight
"We have to make this marriage as real as possible" 

They arrived at Sehun's house and before Luhan could wander off, Sehun pulled him into the living room and sit him down on the couch with Sehun right across from him, once again.
"Before I can give you a tour of the house, I need you to understand everything I'm asking you" Sehun said calmly

"You're going to be my wife for a month, until the conference night. I will address you as my wife and you'll address me as your husband. We need to act natural and make my boss believe we're in a real marriage. We..may or may not have to sleep in the same bedroom. If you're not comfortable with me, I totally understand that, you can take my bed and I can take the couch. We need to know as much about each other as soon as possible"

"I have only one question... how am I going to be a girl if I don't even have the right... parts.." 

Sehun just smiled and patted Luhan's head
"I got everything ready, don't worry.. I'll take care of you my wife."

Luhan never felt so happy getting pet by a person.
Am i crazy? 

Sehun pulled Luhan up from his seat and showed him around the house. Where the bathroom was, the kitchen, the balcony, the game room and finally his bedroom. 

Sehun's bedroom was simplicity itself, nothing but a bed was in the massive room.

After the tour, Sehun told him to go shower first as he went to prepare dinner. Luhan gathered his stuff and went to the bathroom. It was so nice to bathe after such a long day but it was just the beginning. He got out of the shower and started to put on his clothes when Sehun barged into the bathroom and quickly covered his mouth with his hand 

Luhan's leg were going to give out from the close proximately between him and Sehun.

"Honey" Sehun's voice dropped an octave lower, making Luhan shiver in excitement
"..there's a guest in our house right now"
he mouthed to say something
Luhan could only imagine how red he was at this moment because he couldn't lift his head up

"...oh..Yeobo.. Who would disrupt our night?" in the softest voice Luhan could muster

He could hear Sehun chuckle and Luhan smacked Sehun's chest with his fist

Sehun made an exit and Luhan could hear an elderly voice an apology and the door closed with a click. Luhan slide down the wall as his legs finally gave up and it finally hit him that he was only wearing his boxers. He quickly put on his pajamas went to the kitchen, where Sehun was at.

"I was just going to call you" Sehun said with a smile
"....was that your boss?" 
"mhmm, sorry about.. that. You did great though" Sehun complimented his horrid acting as he placed the dishes on the table
"Tao wasn't joking, you really can cook!" Luhan exclaimed
"Glad to hear that my future wife likes to my cooking" 
".....so, how am I going to turn to a girl?" Luhan asked Sehun as he stuff rice into his mouth
"I already discussed it with Kris, and he'll allow you to take some clothes and wigs from the prop room and Baekhyun said he would be glad to do your makeup" 
"Baekhyun is really into cosplay right?"
"You should have seen him during high school, he dressed up as a girl for our school night and won first place."
"You have to show me!" Luhan said excitedly
"After dinner love"

Sehun and Luhan decided to do the dishes together after Luhan stubbornly grabbed the gloves out of Sehun's hand and refuse to let Sehun do all the work since he's now part of this household now. They talked about their schedules like Sehun has work at 7 in the morning so he has to walk out of house by 6:30am and he regularly comes home at 4pm, but if there is a meeting, 6pm. 

After some time, Sehun called him a lot of affectionate names in the past 3 days.
Luhan was confused... how can Sehun say such terms so lightly, did he have a lot of girlfriends before?
He's acting before was so smooth too.. just for a month.
"What are you thinking about?" Sehun asked as he watch Luhan's face scrunch in confusion

"Did you date a lot? I mean.. you're so natural with skin ship and calling me 'honey', 'love', 'wife'. I think your real wife would be jealous that you use these terms so lightly"
"Believe it or not, I don't get along with people very well. So I never was in a relationship before, you can even say that this is the first one I have ever been committed to one. I'm actually testing all these terms to decide which one I like best but I can't seem to stick with one because... "
"Because? What? You like me already?" Luhan jokingly said
"...let time decide, as of now do you want to see Baekhyun as a girl?" Sehun asked as he put the last dish onto the rack

Sehun successfully avoided the question because he really didn't know what he felt towards Luhan. It has been only 3 days and he felt so comfortable with the younger man. Maybe this decision wasn't so bad after all.

The yearbook was in the living room. Photo books scattered all around, they sat on the couch to look at everything. Luhan learned more about Sehun through these photos. Even back then, Sehun and the others were so good looking. They laughed at Baekhyun's flirtatious smile and there was even a blushing Chanyeol in the background, trying to cover his friend with his jacket. Luhan saw Sehun's gradually becoming the man he sees right before him. It was past 12 when Sehun felt someone's head on his shoulder. 

Carefully ,not to wake up the younger man, he brings him to the bedroom and tucked him in. Sehun ended up sleeping next to Luhan that night, both soundly asleep with their hands inches apart.