Chapter 15

Paper Hearts

Hunhan {2/19/2014} Part II

Saturday Morning

After a boatload of teasing, Sehun was able to lure Luhan to bed and they cuddled until the sunlight start peeking through the windows and onto their angelic faces. 

Luhan was the first one up as usual, enjoying the warmth emitting from Sehun's body before slipping out the taller's embrace. He walked out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the homey kitchen. Upon taking out the eggs and bread from the fridge, he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft kisses was planted on his neck, and then his shoulder. "Good morning Sehun" Luhan softly said without looking back

Sehun pouted and start on the skin between Luhan's neck and shoulder, Luhan breath start getting heavier, putting the ingredients down on the table before turning around to face an upset Sehun. "What's wrong.." running his hand through the soft locks of the taller.

Sehun leaned forward towards Luhan's touch and mumbled incoherently. 

"what? Sehun, speak up"

"kiss.."

Luhan raised an eyebrow before going back to cook some breakfast. Sehun dropped his arms from their grasp on Luhan's waist and dragged himself to the living room. 

Once Luhan was done setting up the table, he called Sehun over but the taller never showed up nor responded.

Walking to the living room with a piece of toast at hand, he sees Sehun slump body on the coach, eyes glued to the television, ignoring Luhan's presence entirely.

So he wants to play it this way huh

Luhan bit a corner of the toast before climbing onto Sehun's slump body and sat himself right down on Sehun's lap, very close to a certain area. He wiggled a little bit to get more 'comfortable' and gave a sly look at Sehun as he continue to eat the toast. 

Sehun looked credulously at the smaller and how much it pain him and his family jewel were in from restraining himself  from taking Luhan right now and there. He sees that Luhan almost finish with his toast and took this as an opportunity to get some breakfast. Pulling Luhan's face close to him, causing their bodies to be pressed against one another, and took a bite out of the toast, lips just centimeters apart before Sehun closed it. Luhan smiled into the kiss and pressed a firmer kiss on the other before Sehun flipped their positions and he was underneath the taller. Sehun continued to kiss all over Luhan, saying words like "delicious" over and over until Luhan's stomach start growling. Sehun placed one more kiss on Luhan's lips before inter lacing their fingers. 

It took forever to finish breakfast because Sehun wouldn't stop playing around to get more kisses from Luhan. They finally decided to visit the nearby lake after cleaning up their dishes. Luhan went to go change as Sehun packed a towel and some snacks for them. It only took half an hour of getting lost through the natural avenue of trees due to a few missing pages of directions, did they finally find the lake. The tranquility of the lake only disturbed when a fish jumps in and out, sending ripples through the water. "It's beautiful"

 

They sat on the towel and watch the sun light being reflected off the water, the silence wasn't awkward but comforting. "Wanna go swim?" Sehun asked, tugging Luhan's hand up to follow him near the edge

"but.. the water .. germs .." showing little resistance as he is already ankle deep in the water

Sehun looked at him before dragging them deeper in to the lake, stopping only when the water was up to his shoulders. "you're not pulling away"

"be-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun kissed him softly before he grabbed the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. Luhan released a moan into their open-mouthed kiss as Sehuhn bit down on his lower lip. Soon Luhan could feel Sehun's hand trailing south, Luhan's legs were about to give out if it weren't for Sehun's fast reflexes to wrapped them around his hip. Panting, Luhan rest his forehead on Sehun's, "here?"  Sehun asked

Luhan hooked his finger around Sehun's wet shirt and shook his head, "don't want any of us getting sick before the weekend is over now do we"

"hot tub?"

That's how they ended back in the cabin in less than 15 minutes and Sehun start stripping Luhan's wet clothes off, slowly and seductively. 

Both and immersed in kissing the living daylight out of each other, the hot tub warmed their skin but the between the two was ready to explode by all the almost-did-it they encountered today. Their breath, erratic and shallow, a few seconds of silence before Luhan buried his hand in the older's hair and pulled him close for a desperate kiss as Sehun's hand were gripping Luhan's hips tightly. In between Luhan's milky thighs, Sehun rocked himself against the younger, swallowing every moan emitted. Luhan let out a needy moan, letting Sehun know that he needs him right now.  Positioning himself before Luhan, he starts ing inside the younger with no hesitation. Luhan's helpless whimpers and moans only made Sehun go faster. The loud slapping of the skin and splashing of the water, "ahhh, Sehun, harder!"

Wanting to enjoy this moment to the very last second, he slowed down to tease Luhan, who whined and opened his eyes to see Sehun smirking at him. With Sehun's still inside him, he sat up, gripping Sehun's shoulders and bounced faster in attempt to regain the pleasure the taller was giving. Chuckling at Luhan's attempt before the younger moved to let Sehun's bury deeper inside him. Luhan's walls were tightening on his , Sehun growled and pushed Luhan against the wall before taking control again. Luhan smiled before Sehun's length starts penetrating his again, but with more force and precision.

Hitting Luhan's prostrate with each , "Yes! Sehun, R-right there!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" each moan louder the last before Sehun painted Luhan's walls white and Luhan's all over himself and Sehun. 

Sehun's still inside him, Luhan took Sehun's face gingerly closer to him and kissed him tenderly, trying to convey every single amount of affection the boy had for the man. Ghostly whispered as he pulled away, eyes smiling, "I love you, Oh Sehun."

 

 

I'm so sorry for the bad ....