Chapter 2

Park Chanyeol is my first love???

Chanyeol's POV

I'm finally back to Korean again after a long time abroad. I left this country for so long to remember how it felt the last time i were here. Things don't change much after 3 years. The sight, the people and the atmosphere, they are still the same and so perfect. It's too good to be true. Finally, being here is one the things i want to do after finishing all the task i need to do in my life. I found her again, the first love of my life and we both fell in love again and decided to start thing over in where we first started our love. I must thank god for helping me meeting her again, Park Yumi. And i have to thank that girl for making me realize how important Yumi to me. They said that ' First love never dies' and i guessed it is true. But that girl, is she alright now? Has she been okay since i left her behind like that. She believes in first love more than anyone but i left her behind. Does she hate me right now for taking everything from her? I really want to meet her again to see how she has been doing and to apologise to her. I will try to get some of the information. I walked on the familiar road which i had left behind for too long. It has a lot memories to me. I used to go school with my friends on this road, where i first met Yumi and that girl. Where we shared our first kisses, first hugs, first everything. We used to have fight on this road then apology. Sweet memory led me to my old school. I tried to walk around to see the change of it. It must have been too long right. It reminds me of my friends when we hang out in the bubble tea shop or some internet cafe or a football and basketball match after school. I must gather them for a meeting for sure. The surrounding is a little different from the past. I couldn't find my favorite bubble tea anywhere but the tobboki shop is still here. I can still have some familiar taste right? I walked and walked again till a small coffee shop at the corner of the road caught my attention. It's called " Mimin coffee" with many cute strawberry item outside and on the windows. The owner must love cute little things, haha, it really reminds me of that girls. I walked into the small coffee shop and was welcomed by the cozy atmosphere. You can see some lovely couples around with ice cream or coffee and cookies. A little group of students hanging around after the school. I choosed for myself a corner near the end of the shop and wait for the waiter or waitress to come out. You can have a really good view of my school here with the tree and the roads or you can observe people around when you have nothing to do. The shop is quite crowded with many students and couples at this hour and i can hear the funny ringbell at the door as they hang a jingle bell there. From afar, i saw a girl approach me with the menu and finally can have some for myself. The firgure looks quite familiar from afar but i couldn't firgur out who it could be till that person came closer and closer. She flashed me the too familiar smile with her big eyes, the long wavy hair and the sweet voice which i used to hear all the time. It's Lee Miyeon, my ex-girlfriend. She is the girl that i want to see and ask about her life. I left her without an explaination for our love behind. But she is too strange. She doesn't look surprised or anything, the way she acts is too different from my expectation. Does she do it on purpose?

" Sir, can i take your order please?" she smiled calmly at me again and showed me the menu. I took it from her and observed her expression. But she is too indifferent. It's like we don't know each other.

" Can i have a hot chocolate, miss Lee Miyeon" she gapsed as i said her name. But then she smiled again.

" Oh, the name tag. I thought you know my name. Your order will come soon. Please wait si," with that she left to the other table again without spare me a look. Does she not recognize me or she just doesn't want to talk about it? If it is, then it might be good for the both of us right. I waited and waited again for her to come back. This time, she brought with her my hot chocolate as i ordered with the same smile.

" here is your order sir"

" you don't have to called me like that. Don't you remember me?" i asked this time and she looked at me surprisingly.

" Do i know you? Did we meet? How?" she asked me many stupid questions like she doesn't have a single clue about who i am. But then the doorbell rang again. This time, a man came in and her face suddenly brightens right away. She ran to that man and hugged him tightly and said something to him before she dragged him to my table. To my surprise, it's her childhood friend, Kim Minseok.

" oppa, he said he knows me. Do you know him?" what did she just say? She is acting too much right?

" Do you know about my past? I had an accident and i can't remember things. Do you know it? Can you tell  me?" Don't tell me that she lost her memory because Lee Miyeon doesn't know about us.