Chapter 1

Park Chanyeol is my first love???

Third person's POV

" Oppa... i'm..i'm coming..."  Miyeon yelled out loud through the whole room when she  finally reached her after the whole making love session with her boyfriend. The man smiled at her sweetly and hugged her tightly after he ed too. they tried to find a balance minute after the hot time together. This is one of the favorite time of the couple since they are quite busy this time for their new coffee shop. Miyeon traced her little fingers on the man chest while he is humming some melody to  lure her into the dreamland. His lullabies are so sweet and comforting but the girl couldn't just fall asleep just yet. Her big eyes, which filled with curiosity, keep staring at the man beside her. The man noticed her action and laughed at her. He is so used to the way she acted around him when she has a question. He kissed her nose and prepares to hear her question.

" how was our first time oppa? How did you lure me? I did promise myself about not having before marriage " she pouted at him and shows him her disappoinment. The man would laugh at her silly question or any man could but right now he couldn't. How should he really tell her now? Her first time and ity wasn't for him at all and he isn't her first man as she thought? It would be ridiculous for a woman to ask something like that but this is a special case. Miyeon can't remember anything. The man frowned at her question. He doesn't know what to say to her. Should he lie again or ignore it then pass to another topic? 

" it's a long story dear. You know that you could never resist this cutie next to you right?" He kissed her again to make her forget about the question of her past and for a moment she really forgets about what she wants to know when her first man, first love and first everything draw her into something so passionate again. Or she would assume that, her first love is Kim Minseok.

" whatever happened, i still want to know about it. It is like something is missing, oppa" Miyeon pulled away from the sweetest distraction ever before she lost in her deep thought. And Xiumin or we also call him Minseok, is wishing for another oposite thing. He wish that she could never remember anything about the past she has lost. Yes, Lee Miyeon doesn't have a past for her. Everythjng about her high school time is still a blurr to her. She woke up one day in the hospital to know that she was in a terrible accident and she couldn't remember how she got into that accident. And when people came to visit her, she barely got to the name of them but her bestfriend - Soyeong, your family and your childhood friend- Minseok. And after you came back home, people have to tell you about your lost past. You still can't remember anything but knowing that you have more friends and your bestfriend has a new boyfriend and you have your first love who is your childhood friend while everything else is still a mystery, a big question. What happenef to you in the past?