02

Polaroids

The very next day, Lu Han came again and Sehun was filled with delight and joy. This time, Luhan asked him what’s the best on the menu and of course Sehun would answer his favourite, Bulgogi, the Korean barbequed meat. Lu Han was hesitant at first, but he went on when Sehun told him later that the grandmother who owns the shop makes the best ones.

And indeed, Sehun was more than right. Lu Han’s empty stomach was full after ending a long day, exactly the way Lu Han likes it to end.

Like last night, Lu Han stayed with Sehun and waited for him to end off his work.

“Hyung, are you waiting too, tonight?” Sehun questioned him, wiping off the sweat dropping down his clear forehead with the thin towel hanging around his neck.

Lu Han nodded once and smiled, ushering him to continue working and to not worry about him.

Lu Han was a student in a famous university in the busy town, Seoul, majoring in business. He wanted to follow his grandfather’s step – to be one very successful business man. He wanted to make up his own company and not to depend on his grandfather at all.

Since his high-school years, Lu Han had been very ambitious. For all the years, he has been chasing his dreams.

Frankly, Sehun and Lu Han’s personalities are a far cry’s different.

For eighteen years, Lu Han had never thought he could be attracted to another man. He had a few girlfriends before, yes but now, he’s just confused.

How come when he used to be straight and now he might be gay? Does he find girls attractive lately?

Wait, when was the last time did he even had with a girl?

Oh right, it was two years ago.

But can feelings change that quick? How come his heart beats unnormally when Sehun’s near him?

What’s this Sehun kid doing to him anyways?

Sehun’s shift ended a little early that night and luckily for the both of them, it was a Friday night. Sehun and Lu Han walked side by side, going out of the neighbourhood to the direction of the busiest part in the Gangnam district.

“Are you going straight home?” Lu Han questioned Sehun and he shook his head.

“No, usually on Friday nights I would just walk around.”

“I like walking around at night.” Lu Han smiled.

“Hyung, do you like taking Polaroids?” Sehun turned to Lu Han, waiting for a reply.

“I rarely do. Why?”

Sehun shook his head. “Nothing, I just got my Polaroid a month back and I have never used it once.”

Lu Han gasped, and then let out a laugh. Sehun was shocked at the older’s reaction, but he ended up joining him laughing anyways.

“What’s so funny? I even have my Polaroid right now!” Sehun sulked.

“Really? Bring it out!”

Sehun obediently pulled his Polaroid out, handing it to Lu Han. Immediately, Lu Han turned it on by pulling the lens open and shoved it at Sehun’s face.

“Here’s to your first Polaroid, Sehun! Smile!”

And the first Polaroid picture that they both shared together, a smile appeared on Sehun’s face.