04

Polaroids

Lu Han, good luck for today’s examination! I love you.

-Sehun

 

Sehun smiled at the contents of the text, pressing the send button on the screen of his phone. After the sudden confession that they both shared two months ago, they turned into an item.

He no longer works at the restaurant anymore and Lu Han stopped going there like how he used to.

Sehun still slightly remembers how his life was before he came across Lu Han but all those dark memories are replaced with the ones with Lu Han and Sehun started to forget them all.

Sehun finally understands how wonderful it is when you’re loved. Sehun knows how it feels like to be worth it.

He’ll graduate soon enough and a month ago, he reconsidered his choices to choose either in business like Lu Han or science course to continue his further studies.

“You should choose the one that you love to do and not just because of someone you love,” Sehun could clearly remember those words as if it’s craved onto his body.

“You won’t ever leave me if I choose science would you?”

“No matter where you go, or what you do, I’ll still be here. I don’t care if you’re in the galaxy researching or you do any other thing, Sehun. I’d always be here.”

Sehun loves Lu Han all his heart.

It’s weird from how two people could turn from strangers to friends, from friends to crushes and from crushes to love.

This side of the world amazes Sehun.

 

Comparing himself to Lu Han, Sehun thinks there’s a huge gap between the both of them.

Lu Han is confident, and Sehun isn’t.

Lu Han is dependant, and Sehun isn’t.

There were the times when Sehun wanted to be dependant like Lu Han is but he never succeed.

 

Thank you, baby. Friday night walk-outs later tonight, yes? More Polaroid will be added into your stacks! I love you.

-Lu Han

 

Sehun smiled to himself.

No matter where he goes, he would always bring all his Polaroid photos together with him. Never had he lost one.

There were around seventy photos and the one that would always be his favourite is the picture of their hands tangled together.

 

That one is his favourite.