Amber fears 2,

kryber short stories

Kryber 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 'you' the story that I didn't want to share with anyone.

 

 

 

 

I feared that i'll forget about 'you' Once I finish my book.

 

 

 

 

 

I was also afraid that once I'm done pouring it all out into writing, 'you' and the feelings i had for you in years will disappeared in a matter of seconds as I hand you my book.







Or it will be stolen

 

 

 

By the goblin you said that didn't even exist.

 

 

My feelings for you will get shattered and wash away as you read them along with our memories of each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We weren't lovers

But I was you're lover.

We shared love but in two deferent levels.

 

I'm scared that when the moment you're done reading the first page, It will get burnt by itself pages after one another.

 

 

 

Every pages that will turn into ashes, it holds a peace from my heart that was painted by love i had for you.

 

 

 

And as it continues, a slow rythems will play as we depart from our 'current' life that soon will be forgotten.

 

 

 

 

new beginning a head of us.

Like actors &actress we will leave our mask behind the stage and put on another one to play a new characters from a different novel.

 

 

 

I wish that I could talk to the goblin I'll pleaded him to let me have you in this life time.

 

 

 

But who am I going to fool ?

 

For you have been already engage to be married.

 

I have already lost you fast enough for me to know that i have wasted my time in fears.

 

 

 

Now I  silently wisphers ' I loved you , I always have'..!

 

 

 Just as you bowed you're oath to your lover who is now your husband..

 

 

'Wedding bells'

 

As if I have gained an ability to hear things speak!...

 

 

hahahaha !.. T_T

 

 

 

Because I could clearly hear it say "

 

 

its over for you 'hooman', you've lost "

 

 

 

and it keeps ringing in mockery untill it made me cry.

 

 

I've lost before i can even make my first move.

 

 

 

 

Kryber 2 done.