Summer 1

kryber short stories

Alot of children is running around,swimming , and yelling as well parents are relaxing on the shore some are eating other would be talking with other parents ,laying on a sand getting tan or simply just lounging around the beach. And me? I would be just staring to where untill something caught my eyes its you,and your pretty happy smile while chatting with your guy friend about your previous classmates,dates even planning when/where is your next where about that summer.

 

I don't know i.can't seem to take my eyes off of you Creepy i may say..

 

.hahaha i didn't mean too but i was glad i did because despite of being glared at or ignored you actually initiate a conversation by 'Hiy whats up? My name is amber whats yours?...

. And this is when everthing started. We got close pretty close enought for you to wrap you long slim arm around my waist while sitting at the top of rocks that saperate land from the sea I should feel surprise by what you did but i didn't I actually like it, loved it even.from a hug around my waist went to laying by the shore holding hands and feeling the absolute comfort like we have known eachother for a long time before we even actually met..

 

weird but i dont want it to end. I thought we we're a perfect match even though we don't speak more than 'hey your here,i really 'missed you,' me too, 'see you next week.... those were our phrases Hmmm others would think that I'm a mute Becuase the only reaction i'll show is smile,silent laughter..I can't really explain it..

 

Its been a year since we first met.alot of thinks had happen we kissed hug expose our bodies to each other infront one another we did what a couples would normaly do when they are alone.

Its like we were hungry for each other touch that sends a 100volt more the closer we ger to one another.a raging flame us what has consume our body that dance under the temperature of the heat that was coming out of nowhere despite of the cold wild and being in open place like beach, rooftop,fire exit even in a vehicles Its all feels the same the urge each time we met. its all about what my mind tells me.. i mean why say i love you before &after we do t it? Confuse mind & heart fights me to stop me from seeing you.meeting & knowing you taught me about sneaking out of our house just to see you,liying about lots of think because of you.. And then one day i ask for a break i told you that i needed some time for my self & you said 'ok as you wish just tell me when you are ok again'...we never had a argument or anyrhing like that just a mutual understanding too good to be true..

 

. 3 years later .. we lost contact.i was ok with it..i moved on its was never a relation after all. i was never hurt even though it sid hurt a bit missing you,missing all of you..now i wish i still have you because its really hurt seeing you with someone else but me im sorry..i was so stupid lost in new era of my age i didnt know better sorry i dont know what else to say..