summer 2

kryber short stories

*It's a beautiful night ,*

*We're looking for something dumb to do*

*Hey baby*

*I think I want to marry you*

*Is it the look in your eyes?*

*Or is it these dancing ?*

*Who cares baby* *I think I wanna marry you*

author's pov

*cring-*cring*

phone is  ringing in the night stand and its already 9am morning the owner of the ringing phone doesn't seem to have any idea that the latter phone has been on for 30minutes........

*knock-*knock-*knock*

'okay,I'm coming god why disturb my beauty sleep? 'i mean comeon i only get 3hours sleep!

'YES, WHO IS IT?..

'ITS US jake,and the boys are waiting downstairs at the car!'open up'

'Hi wassup guys why so early in the morning ?.amber said.

.'have you forgot today is the first day of our vacation as a tradition to head to the beach overnight!'jake said 'i mean we've been doing this for 9years dude what is wrong with you?jake added.

'sorry just tired from work yesterday,you know being a newbie is not easy ','its our last day at anyway'.amber said as her guy friend is trying to help her pack for  thier little trip...

Amber pov..

'yay, we're here finaly' the boys shouted..

i don't even know why they ack like 7year old kids?.Hey amber!!. 'What is it jake?.i ask jake coz he have been poking my side nonestop...

'stop it hurts you know' i got away from him. We were just talking about this& that, thinks about we did in college,girls we dated and plans about our next whereabouts..

'what is it jake you've been poking my side it gunno bruise stop' and he stop then Signal me to looked at his far left side just to see this beautiful girl looking right at me,she notice me looking right back at her she got little surprise seeing me I walk towards her and..

Hi,hello whats up'my name is amber'...

She was so shy or she didn't talk much but she listen to my jokes,to whatever i was saying.her name is krystal she came here with her family she's so talkative like me but i'm liking her shy personality silent laughter you would mistakenly think she is a mute but she's not..

 

Its been a year now we're still going strong i think'. She didn't mind when i hug her waist so sudden she actually felt comfortable even when i kissed her,hold her hands, I'm really thankfull that she didn't push me after initiating on kissing her lips in our 3rd meeting, i mean we almost had in an open area that evening..

Weeks later, i meet her secrectly without any of her parents knowing about it. she said " my mom is watching her drama on tv so we've got an hour", and we did it right then &there inside my car. She was on her pajamas when she came to see me.i could stop my self from kissing krystal lips down to her jaw line till her neck she smelt so sweet i hugged her for a while before getting back to what i was doing she let me do what i want with her rejecting anyways she was hungry for it,I was hungry for her touch,we both did.if silent can get someone looses thier mind i didn't i liked her silent its amazing how she does it perfectly she is a mute i often call her that and she didn't mind she said it was ok its who & part of her personality.

days come where we talk about how i can aproach her mom nicely and ask her for a date it is a cliche  i know if i was a guy,but im not im girl but dispite of it  we would still talk,laught about every possible incident might happen if i would master enough courage to do it she already told me that her mom isn't really open about same relationship..We also talk about getting married ,living together & after 2 years when we would have enough saving and a house for ourselves we would adopt or she would carry our child she said she want a baby boy first so she could teach him about respect,reponsiblities,dreams and the gender is our next child is no worries..she had a lot of dreams,thinks she wanted to do But she didn't have a chance to..i wanted to be that person who can help her achieve it all or half of it to make her happy but she didn't give me that chance we she came to one day saying she needed a break and stupidly told "ok, just tell me when you're ok again. Weeks  turns to months,months to years had pass by without her calling or anythink.3 years to be exactly she just disppear i know that i should have chase after her but i didn't, i didn't want to bother her because i loved her all of her its not just   for me everytime we meet Im just addicted to her,all of her..she was the only girl that gave me chance to feel the love through action not words i sure did say i love you before&after we do it but she never say 'i love you' she'd just reply with 'me too'.i dont know why i feel that she loved me too even without saying it so..i guess action speak loader than words' Is real.but she was afraid of something.she didn't tell me what it was but nithier less i let it happen i ignore it untill i lost her i let her go just like that without trying to know what's going on with her.but again its her life..

after 3 years this is me now i've learn that i should hold into something first before letting it go so that i wont regret it later like loosing krytal..

anyway meet my current girlfriend she is older than me just a year though she really takes care of me i really love her.she is the one for me after krytal.i always tresure krystal in my heart as a beautiful memory.. and right now woort is my main circle of life  ahe is my everything...

thankyou krystal for teaching ne something valueble in life that i forever thankfull that it was you who i met even though i would often say that i should have never met you everytime i get a chance to miss you berfore woory came into my life ...

hope you're having a good happy life like im having right bow maybe our children can have thier love story with eachother i mean who kNows 25 years from now i guess ...

 

 

 

 

I done ..so this is the chap where amber talk about who is krystal realy is i guess krystal is realla shy person she barely told us about her self..any how thanks for suscribing....see all in my next one shot bye .

 

 

please who ever is reading rhis please tell me  what do you guys think and if there is a