6th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shot!! I get up immediately and found myself on this hospital bed with my team inside the room. My head throbbing and my left hand feeling numb and sting.

"Chief, are you okay?" Inspector Seo ask and giving me a glass of water. I drank my water greedily and give the glass back to her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I blink my eyes to get the clearer sight.

"You want more water?"

"No thanks. How long have been I'm pass out?" I look at her pretty face that recently seems so pale and tired.

"2 days."

"2 days? Are you kidding me?!" I jolt from my bed. Collecting my jacket. Damn it! Dara must be worried about me! I didn't call her for 2 days.

"Chief, where are you going? You need more rest." She held my wrist, surprising me.

"Sorry Chief. You've been losing too much blood.."

"No. I don't need rest. I wanna go home now." I said rushingly and she let go of my wrist but someone appear on the door with his big smile on his wrinkled face. NIS Chief.

"Sir..." I stood up properly.

"Chief Faith, I'm proud of you. I never wrong when I take you in to join my team." He patted my shoulder. His words making me confused for a second.

"What do you mean Sir?"

"The mission..."

"The mission is a total failure." I said.

"No. You got their biggest secret. Don't you remember? The hard disk. Do you wanna know what's inside? Their illegal schedule activity. Although we didn't know how they look like but at least we got that little thing which will help us a lot to get them. We can't do anything since we didn't know them, we only can take action when they're dealing with their buyer. And you must know, this is the first evidence that we get from HHM. Korea should be proud of you because none of security agenct in this world manage to get a single hint from HHM. It's only you and us." He smiling proudly. I nodded. I'm not proud of myself, not yet. I only proud when I manage to arrest them all.

"But there's one folder with password that we can't open. Everytime we trying to insert the password, our systems shut down because of viruses. They must have someone who's really great in computer. Even our geniues Inspector Seo can't open the folder. Anyway, how do you feel right now Chief Faith?"

"I'm good Sir." I said and looking at my bandaged arm. I'm gonna be so screw when I get home later. How can I hide this from my precious?

"Great. You can come to office once your arm get better. And one more thing, the next activity from HHM is going to happen 1 month later." He said and leave.

"I'm going home now. Thanks a lot guys for staying here with me." I said and they nodded.

"Chief, I'll send you home." Inspector Seo speak up again. I sigh.

"No. That's okay. Thanks."

"You can't drive your bike just with one hand." Her sudden caring attitude making me curious and confused at the same time.

"Really. No.."

"I insist!" Yeah. She's really insisted to send me home. To not making her disappointed I nodded my head slowly and we both walking out of the room. We get inside her car and drove away to my house. I check my face on the rear mirror and curse to myself. There's bruises on my cheek, lips, forehead and near to my right eye.

"We're here Chief." Inspector Seo said and park in front of my house.

"Nice house." She said.

"Thanks and thanks again for sending me home." I said coldly. I put on my jacket, hoping that could hide my bandaged arm. I try to straighten my left arm but the strong pain causing me groaning. ! How can I acting normal? I can't even straightening my hand.

"Chief, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I answer and get off from the car. Our house is still lighten up means Dara haven't sleeping yet. Still early anyways, it just passes 7PM. Her car still on the porch. I stood in front of my gate, my eyes roaming around, finding the reasonable answer to answering tons of her question later but then my eyes caught something shining on the letter box. I took it out. It's a silver blade with symbol curve on it.  I have no idea what is this.

"Chief, what is that?" Inspector Seo voice beside me making me starled. I thought she's already leaving. I hand her the silver blade and shrug. "I don't know." She study the blade and gasped.

"Chief, it's.... it's...."

"What is it?"

"HHM..." She said.

"HHM. This is belong to them. The same symbol on the hard disk! Don't you remember? Could it be this is a.....threat?"

"My wife!" I said and running to my house while my hand taking out the gun from my waist, Inspector Seo followed me behind. I can feel my heart almost jumping out of my chest. God, please.... Once I'm on the front door I kick the door hard and found no one inside the living room causing my worriness reaching the peak that I can't feel the pain in my left arm anymore.

"My precious!" I try to call her but I got no answer.

"Seo, search around. I go upstairs." I said and we both running to seperated ways. I run as fast as I could and kick our room door but she didn't in our room either. I open every single room at the first floor but there's still no sign of her. I felt weak on the knees. My precious, where are you?!

"Dara!!!" I screamed but still... there's no answer!

"Aarrgghhhh!!" Someone screaming downstairs. Inspector Seo! I'm running to the downstairs and almost trip on the stairs. The screaming voice coming from the kitchen and found Dara locking Inspector Seo hands while her headphone hanging on her neck. I sigh in relieved.

"Who are you?!" She shout. I grab Dara hand and pull her to my embrance causing her shocking. I kiss her head over and over again.

"Oh my God, my precious, you make me worry!" I said and hugging her tightly with my right hand while kissing her head. Tears almost escape my eyes, grateful that she's fine.

"Chaerin, I can't breath!" She complaint.

"Please give me 5 seconds." I'm begging and hugging her even more tight, trying to calm my heartbeat and to ease the fear inside me. If it's possible, I wanna squeeze and put her inside my heart so that she will safe forever. I kiss her head again and broke the hug. She look at me with her confused gaze.

"What's wrong?" She ask while looking at me then Inspector Seo. "Who is she?" She ask again with her suspicious tone.

"She's Inspector Seo. She drive me home just now." I choosed to answer her second question.

"Hi, Mrs. Lee. It's great to finally meet you." Inspector Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter