28th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just one month and I promise I'll quit."


Her voice waking me up from my bad dream. I slowly open my eyes and I saw Dad sitting on the chair stare at Chaerin sternly while Chaerin staring at him with her serious face which it make me forget about those bad dream that I had moment ago.


"Look Chaerin, you have promised me about this before you taking Sandara with you." Through his voice I know Dad is trying to calm himself. I do really think that my Dad and my wife, I think they are hard to get along when it comes to me. They both has this stubborn head and their pride are too high to even lower their head for each other.


"I know and I mean what I promised you but I can't quit just like that. There's a lot of things that I had to settle first before I quit." She sighing but still locking her eyes to my Dad.


"But my daughter's safety can't wait for that one month."


"I know.. I...."


He quickly cut her. "You know right Hakeem are still hiding somewhere out there. That very same night he managed to escaped from hundreds of your people after killing his own brother, Harry. I can't guarantee he can't find you and Sandara here. He's full of trick. You see, even until now no one knows his whereabout."


He suddenly stand up and look at Chaerin while frowning. "Lee Chaerin, don't tell me you're planning to trace and catch Hakeem before you quit."


Chaerin massage her forehead. She seems thinking hard. Hakeem? That name got me dizzy. Who is he though? Because in my dream just now I heard Chaerin cursing someone and mentioned that name while she's bleeding on the floor. What a worse nightmare I ever had.


"I wanted to kill him with my own hand." Those words coming from her got my heart racing. I nearly sit on the bed and yell at her. Shock for sure. Her stare are full of revenge and anger. I could see it flaming intensely in her eyes. A killer stare. Wait.. I didn't marry a murderer right?


"Then, I'm sorry. I had to do this. Sandara or killing Hakeem. Either you let go of Sandara and begin your hunt or stop dreaming and live your life happily with Sandara. Your choice." With that, Dad leave and dissappear behind the door. Chaerin sighing heavily. She looking down to her feet for a minutes. Very clueless and lost. Then she lifted her head.


"Hey... you're awake." She smile and sit on the bed next to me. I didn't react only staring at her blankly. She frown and cup my cheeks.


"My precious...." Her tone full of worry. She maybe thinks that I have forget her again.


"Say my name..." She plead. I stay quite still with my blank stare. She lean closer and her face changed sad and I feel guilty.


"Lee Chaerin, you're not a murderer right?" My question got her relieve but confused at the same time.


"Of course I'm not. Why are you asking me such a question?"


"Nothing." I said and look away from her. She pull my chin. "There's something isn't right?" She ask.


"Nope. Really. Nothing." I denied even though I really want to know who's Hakeem is.


"Yes. It is. I know my Sandara. I know her really well. I recognize her even in the dark even she's far from me. I know it's her. I know everything in her heart through her eyes. I know you my precious. Now, tell me what is it." She hold my hand and bring it to her lips.


She look at me with her soft gaze and smile. Her eyes that never failed to remind me how precious I was for her. Her beautiful eyes that never failed to make my heart skip a beat.

I touch her cheek softly. "I know something terrible happened in this house. I can see it in my dream. I saw you bleeding. I heard an evil laugh. You and me, we both are struggling to fight for our life. That was so painful..."

She cover my mouth before I get to finish my word. Her grip are tightening on my hand.

"Syhhh... Enough."

I snap her hand that still covering my mouth. "No. I won't sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter