27th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, first of all I am really and truly sorry for making you guys

waiting for too long.

Since I have left you guys hanging for 6 months I promise to update

2 chapters which the next chapter will be up in few hours.

And I really appreciate your support and your patience toward MPS

so I've got you a reward down there  even though it's not that good.

And.... ohhhh... I MISS YOU GUYS TOO :')

 

 

 

"Wow!!! What is this place Lee Chaerin? I never thought that Korea would have this kind of place here." I squeal once we both arrived at Chaerin's fancy penthouse. Heaven is how to describe this place. So green and breathtaking. I was captivated how natural and beautiful this place is.


"For sure this is our home." She open the main door widely but instead of running inside the house I run toward the fountain that built perfectly at the frontyard. The view behind this fountain is really amazing. Those green hills, trees, the sounds of birds chirping, the blue skies and the white cloud. I feel like I could reach the cloud with my hand. I stretch my arms and open it as wide as I could. I close my eyes and breathe the fresh air all I want.


A soft kiss on my shoulder make me open my eyes. Chaerin's warmest around me makes everything seems perfect right now.She give me a back hug and resting her y chin on my shoulder.


"I love you my precious" She whispered. Yup. She never forget to say those words to me every minutes and every hours.


"With my Savior Angel hugging me at this beautiful place..it's Heaven, my love." I whispered back as I turn my head to her side and our forehead touching one another. She smile and peck on my lips. Her eyes still on me causing my heartbeat thumping. Gosh! God must be tiring after creating her shining and beautiful eyes. How can He makes someone so perfect like her?


"As beautiful as you.." She said back then close her eyes, breath in so deeply. I touch her hands that wrapping around my tummy.


"Because you are really precious Sandara.. Precious to someone like me." She continued with her eyes clenched. I smiles and lean my face closer to hers. Brushing my nose to hers then I press my lips to her y lips. We kissed each other gently and softly.

"Your Mother must be consuming tons of drugs before she gave birth to you." I said as I break the kiss. Chaerin open her eyes and look at me with a frown on her face.


"And why is that?"


"Because you are so addicting, Lee Chaerin. Very-very addicting to me." Yes. It is. Her kiss, her touch, her warmest, her love and the way she show it, her scent, the way she's breathing, her eyes and the look in her eyes, her sweat and the smell of it and the way she touch me and excite me when we make love. It all got me really-really addicted to her.


"Baby, have I ever told you that your sweat got me addicted too?"


She chuckle and held me even closer. "Before. Yup. A lot. You said it's the smell of my iness." I only response to that with a smile. I close my eyes again and enjoying the soft wind that blowing and touch my skin softly.


"Let's get inside." Chaerin said. I nod and obey, following her behind. This house seems to be taken care really well and everything inside was organized perfectly on it's place. There's a few photo frames caught my eyes. Our wedding photo and family photograph. I take a closer look and staring at those photos without blinking my eyes. They are beyond perfect.


"We look really happy and perfect here." I mumble to myself as my eyes glued on our wedding photo. Chaerin looks hot and extremely y in her white uniform.


"This is what perfection is and your presence make it even more perfect." Chaerin whispering behind me and she is really close to me. Her hot breath against my neck giving me a shiver and......?? Wait Sandara...what the hell were you thinking? She is just whispering but hell it does sounds like a ual harrasment to me. Doesn't it?


"Hmmm..." She's humming and again her hot breath against my neck. I bite my lips and move a little away from her. I don't want her to realize that I got tempt by her y hot breath against my weak spot. I held my head up and look at the watch on the wall. It's only ten minutes to 5PM though. Did I always get at this hour before? Or is it because I'm addicted to this person behind me?


"Let's go upstairs. There's a lot more." She said and grab my luggage. She lead me to our bedroom. Instead of looking around this room I lay on the bed trying to calm my heartbeat and of course my unstable hormone right at this moment. I blink my eyes several times. Breath in and out calmly. But that's not helping at all when Chaerin jump to the bed and sit above me while pinning my hands above my head. No, Chaerin. That's not good for me and my heart.


"Why are you so quite suddenly? Are you okay?" She ask with a low tone and bend her head close to me. Gulp. My heartbeat racing inside. I look away from her and staring at the white ceiling blankly.


"My precious..are you tired?" I shook my head weakly still didn't look at her. She sit comfortably on my stomach and taking off her shirt left only bra then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter