29th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What with the noise early in the morning?"

 That sleepy yet y voice behind me startled me a bit. I quickly turn around and put down the spatula on the dining table. I raise my eyebrows while watching Chaerin rubbing her eyes. I guess she's still sleepy but those noise that I make waken her up. Now is only 6:30AM after all.

 "I'm cooking for our breakfast. Go back to sleep. I'll call you when I'm done." I said, still watching her. She seems really sleepy though until she barely open her eyes. Don't she get enough sleep last night? She messes her hair and yawn, she look so childish especially in my baggy Bunny shirt she wore. Small chuckle escaped from my mouth. I approach her and wrapping my arms around her waist making we both almost collapse to the floor. I chuckles even louder, even though she's sleepy she's still agile by quickly holding on to the edge of the dining table. I give a soft peck on her cheek then turn her body around.

 "Go get some more sleep." I said and push her toward the couch. She suddenly turn around and her eyes are wide open now. almost drop. I guess she's noticed my new appearance now.

 "Why are you wearing this kind of clothes early in the morning?" Her eyes checking on me from head to my toe. I pinch her lips while chuckling.

 "I just feel like wearing this. Is it good?" I spin my body in front of her. I can't believe I wanted to wear this skin-tight dress and do my hair up at 6AM. She might thought that I'm crazy but I just wanted to look good for her right when she open her eyes.

 "You....."

 She's speechless but her eyes are shinning it caused me holding back my smile. Mission completed I guess.

 "You're so pretty." That simple and short sentences from her is enough to make my heart blossom. She lean closer to me and pull me to her embrace gently. Her thumb all over my face, treasuring me with a soft caress.

 "My precious...." She take a deep breath that's when I can hear her heart pounding so hard against her chest.

 "You've hurt my chest." Is this a confession or this is her new way to compliment someone?

 "It's too early for this but....." She pause again and place my hand against her chest, feeling her heartbeat. I lean my face really close to hers until our lips almost touching each other. For the countless times, I can feel her love through this silentness.

 "You're always pretty but right now I can't even control my heartbeat when I look at you." She whispered lowly.

 I smile while staring down to her lips and whisper back, "I just want to look good for you, just wanna show you how proud I am to be yours."

 She kiss me. Hard. Her kiss always represent her heart and this hard kiss she gave show me that she appreciate what I just say and did. Just for her and only her. I open my eyes when her lips absence from mine.

 "I love you." Her first words after kissing me so hard that I breathless.

 "I love you more." I look into her eyes, looking it deep within her soul. I remember when she kiss me like that, a sign when she got lost in words on what she suppose to say.

 "No my previous. You never love me more than I do." She denied me. Wow! Is she going to argue with me about who loves who the most?

 I frown and say, "But I'm sure you know that I'll do anything for you."

 "And I'm sure you know that I sacrifice my life just for you." She pull my nos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter