Playboy In The Streets, Gameboy In The Sheets

Love is Difficult, Not Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, before I start I want to say a few things so here is a list to say it all:

1. i am SO SORRY for never updating and always saying I will. I am just really bad at it lol but I really want to be a more active author so please bear with me~ thank you.

2. I kinda um revamped the past chapters //laughs guiltily. When I started this I had a different idea and plot in mind than now. And I change my mind a lot so please again bear with me.

3. Ok listen. hold my hands and listen. This story right here. No no. This website right here, is one of the places where I escape reality and you know what that means, that means there is no such thing as departures and snsd dating people I do not ship them with or anyone being married. Looking at you Sungmin. So know that I am completely ignoring that when I am here.

4. Layout is changing~ And when I mean layout, I mean the way I type. So no povs. it'll just be the story as is.

5. I've been really inspired as I read other SuGen stories, okay? So if it sounds like another one a little then I apologize to the authors of the stories that mine has an excerpt similar to it. That doesn't mean imma be plagiarizing. I just want to say sorry in advance if I sound like another author once or twice^^

To those who read, thanks so much for hearing me out and I hope you understand...NOW ON TO THE STORY AFTER LIKE OVER A YEAR OTL

 

Once the girls were settled dowm, the group continued to eat and soon finished their food. They spoke among themselves waiting for the bell.

"What class do you girls have next?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Singing" Taeyeon answered. "In room...117"

"Oh! Same here!" Leeteuk said, "I'll walk you there."

"Thanks," She replied.

 

Tiffany then pouted, "I have math."

"If you have Mrs. Nam, you are lucky." Siwon helped her grumpiness. "I have her next and she's so nice."

"Ne. I do actually." Tiffany smiled. 

 

"I have computers." Jessica said, not even caring.

"So do I, lovely" Donghae smiled since he had the same class.

"Ew, flirt." Jessica rolled her eyes in disgust. 

"You should be happy. Lee Donghae is a pro with computers." He defended.

"How interesting." Jessica said with ironically, no interest.

 

"I have wood shop." Sunny sighed.

Sungmin peeked at her schedule. "What's wrong? You have it with me." He smiled.

"I stink at that sort of stuff." She admitted.

Sungmin laughed. "I'll help you."

"Yah! Sungmin are you still flirting with my sister?!" Donghae asked causing Sunny to blush.

"Aniyo." Sungmin said playfully.

 

The group continued with their chattering. 

"Sunny." Donghae called.

"Ne oppa." Sunny felt bad for being mad at her oppa. His love life shouldn't make her that mad. 

"You remember when you and I would always sit next to eachother at lunch with my friends and your friends." He smiled looking down. It was about three years ago when Sunny left.

"I do, don't you girls?" Sunny looked at her best friends.

"Wait, are they the same friends as when you were younger?" Donghae asked shocked

"Ne. They've been with me since forever" Sunny replied. she felt kinda hurt thinking about how she left Donghae alone but she left him with his friends...."WAIT. Are you three the same friends?" She pointed at Leeteuk, Sungmin and Siwon.

That is when everyone froze. They all just realized they all knew eachother before, sure the boys and girls never spoke to eachother since Sunny's friends were on one side and Donghae's friends were on the other.

All of the broke out in laughter. "We all look so much better." They all said laughing.

Leeteuk was laughing so hard, he was leaning on Taeyeon. And someone didn't like that.

Far through the cafeteria was Sora. The pretty, slim queenka who had had a crush on Leeteuk for quite a while now.

 

"." Sora muttered.

Nicole, Hyorin and Eunjung just looked at her rolling their eyes.

"He'll never like you." Hyorin scoffed.

"Shut up, Hyorin." Sora snapped.

"Make me." Hyorin said.

"Yah! You two calm down. I'm getting a headache." Eunjung held her head.

"Ugh look at Siwon. He's so perfect." Nicole spoke as she sighed.

"Well you won't get him either." Hyorin started. "He's all over that new Tiffany girl." 

"He's just being nice." Nicole defended. "I'm sure he's just trying to show me his gentleman side or trying to make me jealous."

"Sure." Sora said. 

"I've got to go to the bathroom." Eunjung said suddenly.

 

"I've got to go to the restroom." Jessica said as she stood up from the table and walked towards the bathroom.

"I have to go too, sweetie. Wait for me." Donghae followed Jessica.

"He's lucky Jessica wouldn't get hurt by his tricks.' Taeyeon put her head in her arms which were crossed on the table.

"Otherwise, Sunny here won't be so happy." Tiffany half smiled at Sunny.

"His playboy ways are his choice. I only came here because my mom had made us so we can become more independant. I love my brother and I know he will take care of me. So if playing around makes him happy, then so be it." Sunny said what was on her mind. She herself didn't know what she was saying or how she felt. She was so caught up in disliking his ways that she let it get in between their relationship.

Everyone stayed quiet, not knowing exactly what to say. Sungmin looked at Sunny. She really is a caring sister. I hope Donghae tries to make her happy like how she tries to make him happy.

 

Donghae caught up to Jessica on her way out.

"Hey ice princess, why didn't you slow down?" He asked with his hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know, and I'm not for you to call "Ice princess", you player." She laughed, brushing his hand off, heading into the girls bathroom.

Why did I even come here? Thought Donghae. He just wanted to tease Jessica but now that whole bottle of gatarade agreed that he should be here near the bathroom.

 

When Jessica walked in, a girl greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Eunjung." The girl greeted.

"Nice to meet you Eunjung-ssi, Jessica imnida." Jessica bowed, she was much more friendly with girls but she felt she this was a little suspicious and decided to be more polite.

"Drop the honorifics, we are chingus." Eunjung smiled.

"Okay.." Jessica smiled. "Excuse me but I need to use the bathroom." They both laughed. 

"Ne, see you around"  Eunjung left the bathroom to be greeted by two boys.

"Something about her is suspicious.." Jessica thought as she went into the bathroom stall.

 

Jessica soon got out of the bathroom and didn't see Donghae there or at their table so assumed he was still in the bathroom. She decided to wait for him since it was the polite thing to do.

"Hey pretty lady, can I get your number?" A tall handsome man came up to Jessica.

Jessica laughed at the player. "No." she said still laughing.

Embarrassed because of the turn down, the tall guy became more persistent. "We can go out this Friday night, get some sushi." He flashed a killer smile.

"No thanks, you aren't my type." Jessica smiled.

"Then what is your type?" He smirked. "I can be however you'd like."

Jessica laughed again and the tall guy did as well, thinking she was flirting by giggling or playing hard to get.

That's when Donghae walked out of the bathroom and saw the two laughing together. I should just leave.. He began to walk away.

Jessica noticed Donghae had left the bathroom and saw he was walking away.

"Excuse me but I have to go." She said to the tall guy. "Donghae-ssi!" She c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter