The Beginning of School..For us at least

Love is Difficult, Not Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Pov. 

Ok, so I'm minding my own buisness as we all eat when Sunny notices something.

"Wait...Where is Donghae Oppa?" Sunny noticed "Is he still asleep, he will be late!" She continued.

"Omo!" Taeyeon yelled. "Jessica, Go get him!!"

"Why me?!?!" I replied.

"Just go, Sica!" Tiffany added for no reason.

"Shut up, Miyoung!" I scolded her as I went up to The Fish's room.

As I meant up I heard Siwon chuckle and I knew I got my revenge on Fany.

Tiffany pov.

"What are you laughing at?" Leeteuk asked.

"m..miyoung" Siwon said in between laughs.

"Yah!" I said to him as he finally stopped.

JESSICA POV.

Mister, Mister...Mister Mister

I was humming on my way and realized how huge this place was. I finally got to Donghae's room and opened the door.

I slowly waked in and thought "why am I trying to be quiet, my goal is to wake him up!"

So I decided to complete my mission.

"YAH!! YOU FISH, WAKE UP!!!" I yelled

Donghae got so scared he flinched up and hit his head on the headboard. I could not control my laughter, more like I did not try. I was bursting in giggles.

He moaned and then said, "Why wake me up like that?"

I finally could speak and said, "What do you expect me to do? You want me to sit right besides you and whisper in your ear "Wake up"?"

He got up and I noticed then he wasn't even wearing a shirt. He came closer and closer to me, and I took a step back. he then said, "That would be better." 

He turned the other way to the bathroom and went in as he scratched the back of his neck.

I snapped back to my senses and said "Hurry up, before you are late!"

I heard the water go on and a muffled "OK!"

I went downstairs as quickly as I could.

"Is he up?" Leeteuk asked as he was sitting on the couch with Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sungmin.

"Y-Yeah" I replied as I went to the kitchen for a gronala bar.

After about 20 minutes Donghae came running down. 

"I'm Here!!" He said.

 

Author's Note: Here is what they wore-

Outfit:                                                             Makeup/Hair:

    

Hair+Outfit:

Outfithair and makeup:

 

Outfit and hair+makeup:

            

and for the boys....just picture boys...clothes....

BACK TO STORY

No One's pov

The 8 of them walked out the door with their bags after eating their breakfast, which the lovely Taeyeon made.

They took Donghae's car, so obviously he drove. Next to him, in the passenger's seat was Leeteuk. Behind Teuk was Taeyeon, next to her was Sunny, and next to her was Jessica. Tiffany , Siwon and Sungmin sat in the back.

When they got there they pulled up to the parking lot and headed for the building.

"Why did I have to sit in the back?" Tiffany asked.

"Cause you were so hyper that you jumped in before we did and we needed to go in so the result is, you sit in the back." Said Taeyeon annoyed.

"I wasn't hyper, I was just very enthusiastic." Tiffany replied.

"Very enthusiastic." Sunny said as they reached the building.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter