Packing for the Worst

Love is Difficult, Not Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny Pov

I was with Taeyeon in my room packing for what I would least like to pack for until I heard:

"Sunny!!!" "Taeyeon!!!" "Jessica!!!" "Tiffany!!!"

Ughhh. "Yes mom!!!" I yelled. Don't get me wrong, I'm not rude it's just that our house is big so I have to yell. Oh and I'm not bragging about our house it's just that- You know what I mean.

"The four of you, come down!!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Okay, Mrs. Lee!!" Taeyeon replied.

Tae and I ran down and we saw Tiffany follow.

"Where's Sica?" My mom asked.

"She's coming" Tiffany said.

"Ok, I guess I'll start withou-"

"I'm here!!" Jessica yelled while running downstairs.

"Great' My mom smiled. "Alright girls, are you done packing?"

"Yes m'am" We all said in unision

I should probably tell you why we're packing, well it all started a few days ago.

 

Flashback:

   We were all sitting at the dining table with Taeyeon's parents, Jessica's parents, Tiffany's parents, and of course, mine. The girls and I thought it was just a small gathering but apparently it wasn't. Here is the part where you find out why we're packing.

"Girls, there is something we need to tell you." Mr. Kim said.

"What is it dad?" Tae asked

"Well..." Mr. Jung started. "We've been thinking.."

"That you girls need some changes." Mrs. Jung finished.

'What kind of changes?" Jessica asked with a little bit of worried in her voice.

"It isn't anything to worry about darling" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Then what is it?" Tiffany asked obviously getting scared.

"Alright, alright, I think it's time we stop the fuss and just tell them already" my mom said.

"Please do" I said impatiently

Our eight parents took a deep breath. "You guys are moving!!!"They finally said.

"WHAT?!?!?!" The girls and I said in unision.

"We haven't gotten to the worst part." my dad said rubbing his neck.

"Worse part?!?" Tiffany shouted. She was definitely about to panic.

"Now, now dear, settle down, we are all here from Korea for a reason and that is to see you happy." Mr. Hwang reasoned

"For heaven sakes, let's just tell them!!" Mrs. Kim said.

"I will." My mom spoke up."Girls, the four of you are going to Seoul to attend Seoul Universityand live with......Sunny's brother, Donghae and his three best friends, Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Siwon."

I can't believe it. I have to live with my brother AND his three friends!! But I'm not alone, I could see the disbelif in Taeyeon's eyes, you see Taeyeon and I have been best friends since we were babies. Yeah I knew Jessica and Tiffany since kindergarten but yaknow. anyways, Tae was always like my older sibling, considering the fact that I had only one older sibling I lived with which was my womanizing, fish-looking brother Yeah, I loved him and he was a great brother.  Really overprotective to be honest. He is a perfect brother actually...Just...He would aways be with girls, giirls, girls. I hated his playboy ways.  That is why I wanted to move in with my parents and then Taeyeon came along and then Jessica and Tiffan. And now I HAVE TO GO BACK!!!! I like my life like this  I do not need to see 4 players everyday.  "BUT WHY MOM?!?!" I yelled. 

I wondered if my parents knew about donghae's playboy life style. But I couldnt tell them, it would cause too much trouble. So instead I decided to chnge him myself no matter how hard it was.

"Sunny, I'm sorry but we think this is best for you girls." my mom said. "We want you guys to become more independant, get a better education, and to learn to be responsible."

"Wait, how will this make us responsible?" Sica asked.

"Well..." Mrs. Jung started. "We want you guys to take care of the boys."

"TAKE CARE?!?!" We shouted.

"It's not that bad." Mr. Hwang said. 

The four of us just stormed upstairs.

-End of Flashback-

 

Ok so back to reality. Well the girls and I went up to get our bags and stuff so that we could leave.

"Sun, do you think he's changed?" Tae asked me while we approached the door. 

"Doubt it" I replied while catching up to Tiffany and Jessica who were already at the stairs.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany Pov.

We were getting off the plane at around 2:00 pm. Sunny told us earlier that Donghae and his friends were going to pick us up. Ughhh.. I really DO NOT want to live with them. Sunny and Taeyeon had told Jessica and I about Donghae and I was positive his friends were the same way.

"Guys, I think that's them." Taeyeon said while pointing to a group of guys.

 

Still Tiffany Pov.

I followed Sunny with Jessica and Taeyeon behind me.

Once we reached them, it was silent until one of them spoke up.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves." The one with sandy-colored hair said. "I'm Leeteuk, this is Siwon." He said pointing to the guy with black hair and a grey sweater. "This is Sungmin." Leeteuk continued gesturing to the guy with a green shirt who also had black hair. "And the guy you are either related to or friends with someone related to him, Donghae." He said pointing to the guy who had black hair like the other two and was wearing a purple sweater.

"Well it's nice to meet you." Taeyeon said emotionless. "I'm Taeyeon, This is Tiffany, This is Sunny, and That's Jessica." She said pointing to each of us.

"Well I think it's time we go home." Sungmin said. "What do you think?"

"Sure" We all replied.

"C'mon." Leeteuk said guiding us to the limo.

We all sat down in the back where there was a booth.

"So how about we all get to know eachother and get comfortable." Siwon suggested.

"I rather not, unfortunately,  there are some people I know a little too well." Sunny said almost as cold as Jessica. She got up and went to the front of the limo and sat.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." Donghae said and walked to Sunny and sat next to her,

 

Donghae Pov.

"So how about we all get to know eachother and get comfortable." Siwon suggested.

"I rather not, unfortunately, there are some people I know a little too well." Sunny spoke up. She got up and went to the front of the limo and sat.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." I said and walked to Sunny and sat next to her,

"I know you were talking about me." I said.

"No, I was talking about the squirrel near the tree." She said sarcastically.

I ignored her sarcasm and just went on.

"Look Sunny, I know I am not the kind of brother you want but, can't you at least overlook that and like me how I am, or just not hate me" I said.

"Donghae, I don't hate you, I just hate your playboy ways. You are an amazing brother. Best actually. But how can I love someone who breaks a th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter