Mansion Tour

Love is Difficult, Not Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunsun:

"Hey, what's with all the tension inbetween you and your brother?" Sungmin asked.

"Oh, umm that." Sunny started. "Well it's not because of him or me, it's just that I hate playboys and for him to be one, I just....hate it."

"So why do you hate playboys, and why don't you hate me?" The curious man said.

"I hate them because it's just wrong, okay, and as for me not hating you, I just don't want to make it so hard to live here." She said straight fowardly. (Is that even correct grammar?)

"So you don't like me?" Sungmin asked.

He is so concerned on what I think about him. Oh wait, all playboys are 

'It's not that, I don't even know you." Sunny replied.

"Okay then let's get to know eachother." Sungmin said. "Tell me, who is Lee Sunny?"

"Well, I'm short, my real name is Soonkyu, call me that and you die, I don't like milk, I am scared of loud noises, and I am the aegyo queen." Sunny told him. "What about you?"

'Umm, well, I'm the aegyo king, I am a master in martial arts, I am pretty jumpy, I love video games and sneakers, oh and I can write with both my left and right hand."

Sunny giggled which caught Sungmin's attention. "I think I should head down to the kitchen and make food for the others." She began to head out.

"Let's go!" Sungmin said as he ran downstairs with her.

They approached the kitchen.

"Can you cook?" Sunny asked.

"Of course I can!" Sungmin said as he took out chinese food from the fridge.

Sunny gave him a really look and just put the food in the microwave.

 

Haesica:

"So cold girl, how's life?" Donghae asked.

"My name is Jessica. My life was fine until you came in it." Jessica answered.

"Well Jessica, I have you know, I'm really not as bad as you think." Donghae tried telling her. He couldn't help but look at her soft curled locks.

"Sure you aren't." Jessica moved the hair behind her head infront of her shoulders.

Donghae then took a lock of her hair and twirled it. "Your hair is so soft." 

"Yah!" Jessica yelled and hit the flirting Donghae.

"Don't "Yah!" me, I'm your elder!" Donghae said.

"I will "Yah!" you, you flirt." Jessica shot back.

"So besides being cold, what are you like?" The fishy boy asked like nothing happened.

Jessica thought this would be a regular habit she'd have to get used to. She didn't want to trouble or disappoint her parents so she decided to just go on.

"I am nicknamed the ice princess, I play soccer, I hate cucumbers, I sleep a lot, and But I'm not lazy...for the most part.What about you?" She said, mimickig his non chalent attitude.

"Well, I also play soccer, I play a lot of sports, I love kids and animals,I hate to be alone, Oh and don't tell Sunny, but I bought her a Blanc De Hotot bunny." 

"hmmm  maybe he isnt as bad as i thought.." Jessica started to think.

"You wanna see him, I got to get the bunny anyways." Donghae offered.

"Sure." Jessica said.

"C'mon" He led her to his room.

 He seemed so nice. And that did't seem so simple to Jessica  She felt like he was putting himself on his best behavior which bugged her a little. Yes he should be nice to guests and I appreciate it but....

Sungmin pov.

"Can you call everyone here?" Sunny asked me.

"Ok." I replied.

"SIWON, LEETEUK, DONGHAE, TIFFANY, TAEYEON, JESSICA!!!!!!" I yelled.

"I said "call everyone down" not yell everyone down" Sunny said, not looking up from the carrot she was cutting.

"But hey, they're comin'." I mentioned.

She didn't reply. Instead, she started laying the food on the table.

"What's that?" I asked her pointing to the pot on the stove.

"I'm making chicken noodle soup, minus the chicken since there is none. So, it's just noodle soup." Sunny answered me.

As she tossed the carrots in, we heard six pairs of fee running down the steps.

"FOOD!" They all yelled as if they were starving children who haven't eaten in months.

"Chama chama. (calm down)" Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter