Girlfriend Tag Part 2

Girlfriend Tag LGBT Version

 

 

5. Krystal, what was Jessica reaction when you told her you were dating Amber?

"I didn't tell her. She found out herself. *giggles* I feel like a bad sister for not telling her earlier."

Suddenly, Amber tensed up when Krystal mentioned Jessica. "Did your sister said anything about me?" Amber appears to be concerned.

Krystal lets out a suspicious chuckle, "Umm...maybe~" Poor Amber is being teased again. ^^ It is no secret that Amber is afraid of the ice princess, Jessica.

"What did she say? Come one, tell me...was is something bad?" Amber shakes Krystal by the arm.

"Why do you always think she hates you? My unnie is actually really nice; she's just shy. You should try to talk to her more." Krystal pads Amber on the shoulder.

"I did talk to her, but she gave me the cold shoulder," Amber pouts. "I'm sure she hates me." Amber's face is getting more gloomy as time goes on.

Krystal squeals, "So cute~!" She pinch Amber's cheek and plant a kiss on it, which puts Amber in shock.

"I thought you said you weren't going to kiss me infront of the camera." We all know Krystal is more reserve when the camera is on, but love can change that.

"Oops, I forgot it was there. *laughs at herself* We can always edit the video." Krystal plants another kiss on Amber's red cheek. Thanks to the magic of editing. ^^

 

6. What habit of your girlfriend do you find annoying?

Krystal thinks for a moment, "I hate it when you do tricks on your skateboard."

"Why? It's cool."

"Yeah, that scar on your leg looks cool." Krystal smiles warmly at Amber. This sarcastic comment left Amber speechless once again. Krystal continues, "Like I can already foresee you breaking both of your legs and having to sit in a wheelchair."

"Okay... I will be more careful..." lol Amber sounds defeated.

"And I have one more!" Krystal sure seems excited when talking about the things she hate about Amber.

Amber open her eyes wide, "What?"

"Yeah. You need to stop getting tattoos on your back; it is not smooth when I caress it now. I like it when it was soft and smooth." Ohh~... so Krystal...^^we got what you mean~

"But I like them." Of course, there is nothing wrong with tattoos.

"I'm not telling you to not get tattoos, but just get them somewhere else. So do I have any annoying habits? You can say no since I'm perfect." 

 

7. Krystal, how do you feel about amber being a 'pimpber'?

"Well~ I can't say I'm fine with it because I'm the type of girlfriend that gets jealous easily. *looks at Amber* But most of your friends are guys anyway, and... I don't care about them. Plus, you are not just friends with idols, but with the staff too. 

 

8. Krystal, lets put the boys aside, what do you feel about Amber's closeness with other girl idols?

"Gosh, I hate this question. I guess... talking to them is okay, but *hestitates* I hate it when you hug them. What I hate more is that they hug you back. Ughh, I can't stand it! I want to punch you so bad when you hug them tight." Ooh, jealous Krystal is scary...

To ease her girlfriend's anger, Amber quickly wrap her arms around Krystal . "I love you."

"Then stop touching other girls." 

The friendly llama can never do that; Krystal's request is impossible!

 

9. Amber, are you not bother when Krystal wears revealing or too y outfit?

"No, I'm totally fine with it as long as I don't have to wear the revealing outfit. *laughs* Sorry, I was just kidding. I mean..we are professional singers, so whatever the stylist gives us, we'll wear it. Offstage, you don't wear revealing clothings, so I don't have a problem. Even if you do, I won't have a problem with it because you look good in it." Amber wholeheartedly laughs after she accidentally complimented on her girlfriend.

Then Krystal slaps Amber's arm out of embarrassment.

 

10. Amber, besides Krystal, which girl idol would you date?

"You are not going to answer that right?" Krystal scrolls down for the next question.

"Yeah, I'm too young to die."

Krystal turns and smile at Amber.

 

                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

Hope you guys are liking this so far! 

What do you guys like to see more of? Or is there anything that I can put less into this?

PS. Thanks to all that left a question down below. If I used your question, then look forward to the Thank-you list at the end of this fic.

Part 3 will be coming soon.