Girlfriend Tag Part 4

Girlfriend Tag LGBT Version

 

 

14. Amber, who's on top?

Amber sighs before she answers, "It doesn't work like that!" Her yelling causes Krystal to laugh. The llama gets shy everytime when someone mention anything ual, which makes it inevitable for Krystal to not girlfriend.

Krystal playfully rests her chin on Amber's shoulder and asks, "Then how is it done, Amber~~?" This question is not suitable for children, let's skip to the next one.

 

15. Who was the one that brought underwear in Paris?

The only thing Amber can do is shakes her head at this question. In the meantime, Krystal takes over. "I thought I mentioned this on the radio before. *points to Amber* You were the one that brought it."

Amber denies, "I only PAY for it. You were the one that picked it out!" We need to be careful with the questions, or else Amber could explode from denying things that Krystal have said.

 

16. When and where did you guys had your first time? And who initiated it?

"Why do we have such y fans? I'm don't want to answer it, you can." Amber puts Krystal on the spot, which is a bad idea.

"It happened when we were overseas, in Japan." Krystal giggles as she thinks about it again. "And I was underage back then, you child predator." Looks like Amber will forever be teased by Krystal.

"I am not...UghHHH!" Amber fake cries as she beg Krystal to stop making things up.

"So cute~ *caress Amber's face* And you were the one that initiated it."

Amber stops her fake cry. "Whaaat!?" 

"Yeah, you put your hand up in my shirt first." Krystal, that might be too much information...

Amber's cheek are incredibly red, "But you were kissing me extra hard that day." Just so you know, Amber's tone just went high pitch.

 

17. Have you guys ever had a big fight? Who apologized first?

"No, we only had small fights. I never dare to have a big fight with the princess." Amber holds Krystal's hand and continues, "And she never apologize." Is the llama complaining?

"That's because I never did anything wrong." Amber could only bite on her bottom lip when she heard Krystal's nonsense.

 

18. Why did you guys stop doing fanservice?

Amber looks in the camera to address the fans about this subject. "We were told to keep things down a bit. After I gave Krystal a piggyback ride on stage, we were told to stop."

"Not only were we obvious, but Luna was really obvious too." We got what you mean Krystal. Sooyoung ships Taeny, so of course there will be an ultimate shipper for Kryber. Luna, all the Kryber shippers envy you.

 

19. Which couple do you ship in the kpop scene?

Amber and Krystal stare at each other for a moment. 

"Changtoria!" They both said it and laughs afterwards. *high-five*

 

20. How do you guys feel when people ask for your ideal type? & What is your actual ideal type?

Sneaky Krystal is ready to attack the poor llama again. "I see you struggling all the time." She smirks at Amber. Eventually, Amber gots embarrassed. 

"I laughed so hard when I saw you drew your ideal type in that chinese interview. A person that plays basketball, DJing, wears a cap; you totally drew yourself." Damn~ Krystal is going strong with this. Amber might actually explode by the end of this.

"As for my ideal type *hugging Amber's arm* I like someone that is loyal and faithful to me. Most importantly, I need to be prettier than her." Amber pouts and hides her face in between Krystal's neck and right shoulder.

Krystal assures her fans that Amber is okay. "Don't worry guys. Amber is fine, she loves this."

Amber quickly shakes her head, while she still hides her face. *Krystal chuckles*

 

21. What are your hopes for the future?

Krystal is playfully caressing Amber's back like a baby, "I hope we could perform at places that we've not been to yet; for example, South America. Hopefully, we'll have a successful comeback and-"

Amber suddenly turns and face the camera. "Get ready for some dancing on the floooor!"

"I thought you were crying." Krystal teases. 

Amber ignores her girlfriend and waves to the camera, "Bye-bye!" She crawls over to the laptop and turns off the webcam. 

 

 

After Amber put the laptop on the desk, she joins Krystal on the bed. "When is your sister coming back home?" She lays down next to Krystal. 

"Sometime past midnight. *checks her phone* We still have and hour left." There is heavy in the air.^^

Slowly, Krystal straddles Amber's lap. "I have been missing you a lot. *brushes her hair back with her right hand* We haven't got much quality time together lately. Amber...why are you just staring at my chest?"

Looking from Amber's angle, Krystal's black bra is clearly visible underneath the white t-shirt. "That video we just did is useless." Amber can only sigh at this point.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

This is the end!! I had fun writing this fic, so I hope all of you enjoyed reading it. I have always wanted to write something that's seems real but is not real at the same time. Kryber makes the most sense since they both speaks english, so I can totally imagining them doing this in my head. To be honest, this is how I imagine kryber to be in real life; shy amber and naughty krystal.

Thanks to all that sent in questions. You guys made this fanfic possible, thank you very much. I was going to list all of your names here, but I got too lazy. Sorry... Once again, thank you for giving me your valuable time. Until next time readers...

PS. Imagine kryber were to do a girlfriend tag video, and krystal's bra was visible all throughout. Bad right? All the kryber fans would die out!

 

 

Before I go, I need to give you guys some kryber gifs.

 

tumblr_mydd2hgnHn1t01nt3o1_500.gif
Trolling each other? Amber got trolled

 

tumblr_m5waxaE9gJ1qbh0yco1_r1_500.gif
This is the forever famous kryber gif.

 

tumblr_mygta0nSXz1t8epryo1_250.gif
Evidence of Luna being to obvious.