Chapter 4

My Dream

Chapter 4

 

Jenny's POV

It has been half an hour that I was talking to Kris about my life in America and his. He knew exactly how I felt. Being a foreigner is really difficult in SM.

"Do you get along with the other members ?" I asked.

"Not all of them, I do get along with some but nothing more. I nerver open up to them like I do now." he said.

"Wow, should I be honored ?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes you should" he said laughing.

"It feels good to have someone to talk to." he said looking at the ceilling.

I did the same. "Yes totally, I tought I was going to be alone forever."

He chuckled. "I'm always here if you need something." he said.

"Thanks." I smiled. In a short time, Kris and I became really close. We were like "brother and sister". Suddenly someone came in. It was Kai.

"Kris, what are you doing ?" He asked.

"Just talking to someone." kris answered. 

I could sense the tension between these two. Kai stared at me the whole time. 

"Oh Jenny, can I have your number ?" Kris asked breaking the akward silence in the room.

"Of course, give it to me, I'll write it down." I wrote my number down. "See you next time !" I said to Kris and left.

 

Narrator's POV

Kris was going to leave but Kai stopped him.

"Who's she to you ?" Kai asked.

"A sister." Kris answered.

You went to your room to wash up and change clothes. You wore this :

fashion-girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-sty

You went out of the building to have a walk. Your phone was ringing, you didn't recognized the number but you answered.

"Yeoboseyo ?" you said.

"Hey Jenny~~" a man's voice said.

"Who is it ?" you asked confused.

"You don't even remember mmy voice ? It's Kris !" he said.

"Ooh Krisus it's you !" you laughed.

"Don't call me that ! Where are you ?"

"I'm outside, I'm taking a walk why ?" 

"Let's eat ! I'm hungry !" he complained like a baby.

"Okay but where ? We can't be seen together outside." you asked worried.

He was thinking of a place. "Let's order and eat in a room inside the bulding !" he proposed.

"Okay, see you there then !" you chuckled.

You got back to the building and waited for Kris. He saw you and called you. You ran to him.

"Sorry but you'll have to eat with the whole EXO, they heard our conversation.." he said disappointed.

"It's okay with me but will it be okay for you ?" you asked worried.

"Don't worry I've done worst !" he smiled.

We entered the room and everyone went silent. They all looked at you.

"Hi, my name is Lee Jenny." you introduced yourself expressionless.

"Hi, my name is Chan-" Before they could introduced themselves you cut them.

"Yes I know who you all are." you rolled your eyes. Kris saw you and laughed.

"We've never seen Kris laugh like that before have we ?" Suho said. All other members shook their heads.

We all sat down and began to eat.

"For how long have you been a trainee Jenny ?" D.O asked.

"Since this morning" I said.

"Really ?? Than how come you and Kris are that close ?" asked Chen surprised.

"We are two foreigners, that's not difficult." you laughed.

The dinner went on with laugh and conversation about several things. They were friendly, you don't know why Kris don't like them. You began to talk to Kris quietly.

"They're not that bad, why don't you like them ?" you asked.

"I don't know myelf, maybe I was containing myself too much.. but thanks to you I can open up a little." he patted your head.

Kai was watching you two from afar and fell a bit jealous. He went beside you and began to stare at you. You noticed him.

"What are you looking at ?" you asked.

"You" he simply answered. 

"Ugh why ?" you asked. He leaned closer to you.

"How come you didn't fangirl when you first met me this morning ?" he asked leaning closer and closer.

You went back as he lean on. "Because I'm not your fan" you answered briefly.

Before he could say anything, Kris came between you two like nothing happened. Kai smirked and went back to his seat.

"Be careful with him" Kris warned me.

"Don't worry I will." you said.

It was time for EXO to go back to their dorm. You bid goodbye to everyone and went to your room. You were exhausted, it was going to be a long and hard life.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet another update ! That's all for the day, maybe tomorrow ! :D 

Don't worry there will be more Kai/Jenny moments in the next chapters ! 

ENJOY and telle me what you thinks !!