Chapter 2

My Dream

Chapter 2

 

Jenny's POV

The day of the final audition finaly came. I was well prepared and confident but a bit nervous. As I arrive in front of the building where the audition would take place, I saw reporters. I hope it is not for the audition.. When I got in the building, there were indications that said that I had to go to the 6th floor. As soon as I got out of the elevator, I saw 9 candidates staring at me. We're not much left.. I started warming up when a woman came and led us to a room with a stage and the three judges of last audition. We all sat down and filed some paper.

"So. Hello everyone ! Welcome and congratulation ! You've made it that far, it's not time to give up ! Today's the final audition and I will tell you the progress of it. First, you'll have to dance to a random music, freestyle. Then you'll have to sing a song. After that the judges will ask you if you can do somthing else. And finally they will tell you if you pass or not ! There is a high chance that no one in this room or only one person pass the audition. But don't give up. You'll pass on this stage in front of every candidates et the judges. Good luck." said the woman.

Everyone was scared. Was I ? I don't even know, but I knew that I was excited !

"I'll call your name and please go up on the stage." said one of the judge.

"Kim Jaekyung" he said.

I watched as the candidate performed in front of me, they were not that bad but nobody could do something else than dancing and singing. Nobody passed for the moment. We were 4 who hasn't performed yet.

"Lee Jenny" said the judge.

YAY ! My turn ! I got up on the stage.

"Hi ! My name is Lee Jenny." I said.

"Please begin" said the judge.

The music began to play and I tried to catch the beat, I did and I gave all I had.. Afterward I sang Wrecking Ball by Miley Cirus. I finished the song and the judges asked me if I could do something else.

"I can act, be a model, play guitar and piano." I said.

"Woaw. Can you show us a bit of your acting skills ?" asked the lady.

"Yes of course, I will show you a broken girl whose boyfriend just dumped her."

As I acted, I could see that the lady began to cry. I stopped and wiped my tears. It was so emotionnal, I nerver knew I could ect so well ! 

"Oh my god.. That was awesome !" said the lady as she wiped her tears.

"Thank you." I said smiling at her.

The lady looked at the two other judges and they nodeed.

"Well Jenny-si, congratulation, you pass !" she said with a huge grin. It looked like she was more happy than myself.

"OH MY GOD ! THANK YOU !" I yelled and bowed for like 5-10 min.

I ran to my sister and began to cry.

"I PASS !"

"OH GOSH THAT'S AWESOME !"

As we were jumping like crazy, a man of SM came to us.

"Miss Lee can you please follow me ?"

"Yes."

I followed him with my sister. We sat around a small table and the man got some papers out of his bag.

"This is the contract of SM. Once you sign it, you'll become an official trainee. You'll have to live in the dorm, everything is paid by SM." he said.

When he spoke I was reading the contract, it said : NO DATING, NO SMOKING, NO DRINKING.

"I'll sign it." I said.

"Ok then, please sign here." he showed me a little space. 

Before signing it I looked at my sister and she nodeed and smiled at me. I signed it and I felt really happy !

"We'll leave in two days. I'll come to pick you up t you house." he said and left.

"Let's go home." Micha said.

 

Narrator's POV

With that you went home and started calling your friends. You wer packing your stuff when your sister came in your room. She looked bad.

"Hey, are you okay ?" you asked.

"Yes, wy wouldn't I be ? My sister can finaly achieve her dream." she said with a fake smile. I knew there was something wrong.

"Seriously, what's going on ?" 

"I'll miss my little sister.." she began to cry.

"Oh no, don't cry please" you hugged her.

2 days have passed and it was time to say goodbye at the airport. You hugged all your friends that came to say good bye. But when it came to Thomas you stayed a bit longer.

"Don't worry, I won't forget you !" I said to him.

"You better !" he chuckled, but I knew he wanted to cry.

You then faced your sister.

"Don't cry please ! You'll come to see me right ?" you asked.

"Of course ! And you better debut soon !" she smiled.

It was time to go, you waved to everybody and tears began to form but you wiped it quickly. You were now in the plane, getting closer and closer to your dream.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY ! Another update ! Since it's holidays I will update a lot :)

Thanks to my subscribers !

ENJOY and tell me what you think :D